Yesterday

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by trance_fan, Jan 2, 2005.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Dragon

Dragon Sunflower lover

Run away u mean- wooooosh! Gone like the wind! I had to sit there and listen to him drivel on for a further 3 minutes!
  2. Sleepy

Sleepy Registered User

probably best tbh - wud have only spoiled yer night cos u wud av got all wound up.

shud av smacked him one with yer talker tho - bet that wud do sum damage!!!! :laugh:

then walk away when he's lay sparked out hehe!

u did right thing tho walkin away :up:
  3. dobbs

dobbs Registered User

:confused: Did you? I never noticed that....or was I in there with you? I'm confused :cry:

Oh and in response to Rossy's comments on the nice bouncers...they seemed not to like Chris (Basic Instinct) :lol: they told him off for sitting on a table (tho didn't tell anyone else off for doing it), then he decided to sit on the floor and they came back over and told him he had to stand up :lol: :D

Also one of the highlights of the night was me and batfink bitching about Morrisons (after he'd escaped the random fat lass sitting next to him) :king:
  4. Jill

Jill Registered User

Nar it was when I got bored of you and wandered off.;)
  5. dobbs

dobbs Registered User

:( I also don't remember this
  6. Rossy

Rossy . Staff

For some reason my co-ordination seemed to be spot on last night. I know it probably didn't look like that, but I found my way around suprisingly well. :lol:
  7. Jill

Jill Registered User

Forgot to say - I loved the chillout room.:love: :king:
  8. sanders1

sanders1

I had a quality time, the journey down on the bus from glasgow was sooo much fun.

really enjoyed above and beyond and cor finjemans sets. bit of tom neville and pete robinson was quality as usual. Stewart G in the Club Clash room rocked it too. cant wait to see what a&b will do at the arches at the end of this month :D

nice meeting GeordieLee and a good few others, although i was pretty wasted and always forget names.

:: sanders :)
  9. derek

derek Registered User

yes had gud nite

was good meeting new and old faces

jill,fiddla and co,dobbs,dan,,crasher kid,batfink,lee,mx,arron,linzi,

any one else ive missed was great to see you all agen
  10. LeeTheMackem

LeeTheMackem Lets Cacky Tash Him

only person i saw from the board was geordie lee but i didnt say hello cos you dont know me lol so you,d think i was a loon...saw other people i recognised but fuck knows if it was from photos on the board or what...bumped into a few old school chums too
  11. fran

fran *****Fighting Star *****

The banter surely never did die. What a man:eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DJ DRAG :wink: :p :cool2:

Attached Files:

12. Nass

Nass sound. Staff

Fact.

I want Kev's 'facial aids' 30 pill gurn pic on here pronto. :lol:
  13. Guest

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's the best one liner John's ever came out with!
  14. GeordieLee

GeordieLee Registered User

Haha. You should have said hello. It happens a lot! :lol:
  15. Cookee

Cookee Registered User

:eek: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :up:
  16. magicpaul

magicpaul Registered User

I had fun. :)

Gutted about my guestlist blunder tho! :dunce: :lol:
  17. LeeTheMackem

next time mate...my names lee so i will introduce myself as lee monkeybunch :monkey:
  18. Guest

hahaha you idiot :lol:

Well, The boat took along time to get going after a very pissed NYE, drinking games are the way forward....untill you wake up the next day, im just glad Fran & Bella moved me from where i had originally fell asleep :eek: cheers :up:

Got there and the smell hit me straight away :love: Shan was on, but wasnt really in the mood and didnt take notice of his set tbh.

Marcos - I enjoyed his set but didnt think he was as good as everyones said, i thought the first half of his set was a bit random and it didnt really get the crowd going untill he dropped Cosmic Strings :D

Matt - absolutly outstanding as always, dont really need to say much his mixing and tune selection as good as ever.....Cloudwalking 2005 :love:

A&B - were good, however ive seen them play alot better, still some quailty tunes but missed What it feels like for a girl cos me and Purvy had fucked off to sweat like fuck in the vicious room for a bit of Glazby & Farley :evil:

Cor Fijneman - Fucking hell, Last time i saw him he was amazing, but he made that set look shite, he was totally on fire from the beggining, some of his mixing just completly took the piss and his tune selection was awesome, Set of the night and if anyone could better it then they would have to play out of their skins.

Eddie - Quailty set and there was some quilty seated dancing comeing from us as we couldnt be arsed to try fight the crowd so sat down and listened to his set only danced for the last few tunes, Steve Moreley - Reincarnations, didnt expect to hear that from him at all :eek:

Marco V - what a start to a set, Loops & Things, Indicator, God, Atlanta 0202, knew from then on it was gonna be a producers set and it was a cracking set with some unreal remixes of his with some cracking mixing but i would have preferred a normal set.

Spent the next few hours mincing about laughing at the states of some people, Was quailty crack all night tho, was nice seeing everyone again and i probably met some new people but i cant really remember.

Afters was good crack aswell, Thanx to Fran & Bella for having us :D there was some states and some quailty crack.....Damo & Stu, What really happened in Bellas room? :eek: :wink: :p and Geordies little bit of drag, fuck knows what the people in the shop thought :lol: and ive nevr seen sean that pissed before tho!
  19. LeeTheMackem

you must have an awesome memory
  20. Sasha

Sasha Registered User

most amazing new years ive ever had! was class at the boat and quality fukin afters like!!!! cheers to bella and fran :)

was rather mashed for most of it then went home to get changed then came back and got mortal AGAIN :D

geordie - total legend, never met anyone as funny in all my life :p i done his make up too :D it looked class some lovely colours going on there like :D!!!!!!!!!

had the funniest moment ive ever had going to an off licence :lol: :lol: that poor woman on the way there tho :lol:

geordie - does my makeup look alright?
    woman waitin for bus - you look beautiful son
    geordie - cheers like pet

getting the booze was also funny too!!! never stopped laughing all day or night :lol@

fran - cant believe it took us half an hour to finally get to the point of the conversation we had :lol:

damo and stu asleep together in bella's bed :lol: whats going on there like? damo had his arm around stu :lol: i know u work together and that but come on!!??!!! (i told him he had a bit of competition with u tho miller ;)) :p then graham drew on their faces :lol:

:king: :king: :king: