worst dj set...

Discussion in 'Music' started by crasherkid, Dec 13, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. magicpaul

magicpaul Registered User

i like jules!!! his last set at promise was excellent. he's an entertainer he plays to the crowd and he's one of the few dj's who can do that and do it well.

didn't make it to sunday trading then mr revel i ended up going there were about 5 people there....it felt like an empty gay bar! :eek:

to add to that lee was wank. :eek:
  2. Mr. Revel

Mr. Revel Registered User

:lol:
    we went to the cinema, but then didnt go, cos TLOTR part 2 isnt actually out yet :lol: :dunce: , then we had to clean the house, cos it was a right mess from the wkend....
  3. Q TOY

Q TOY Registered User

As he said but even worse was Jeremy Healey @ the Empire i think it was Boxing Day 2000. He played Blur and stuff. He did look totaly Fucked and made loads of mistakes too. Oh yeah HE PLAYED BLUR PARK LIFE. Then there was Dangerouse Dave Gypsey Toothed Pearce with a Garage MC @ Tall Trees. It was as bad as it sounds!:evil:
  4. Nat

Nat Registered User

:D :D :D :D :D

Worst set this year Tiesto 2nd solo at GK on Fri 13/08/02
  5. kid

kid Registered User

DJ Disciple @ Shindig ..... his mixing was very poor
  6. DeTune

DeTune Guest

I dont believe nobodys mentioned the spectacularly wank Taucher at Promise when he played sometime in the summer just gone. By about 1.30 he must have had a grand total of about 15 people on the dance floor.
  7. Mr. Revel

Mr. Revel Registered User

if u like prog it was a good set. :lol:
    it was funny, us lot got there, then left after about 4 mins...!
  8. magicpaul

magicpaul Registered User

i honestly have no memory of even being at promise this night. i remember being very drunk @ vuzz, and then being at an afterparty. so can't comment on taucher tho everyone said we left early as he weren't great like.

come to think of it that must be awful for a dj to clear a dancefloor. must be the worst feeling in the world to have half the club leave when you come on. :( :(
  9. chickenlipsr4

chickenlipsr4

Tom Wainwright @ Shindig 12 months ago, this was so poor i was almost in tears.
  10. rachel

rachel Registered User

JONNY AND PIKE!! GGGRR AT U 2!!! how can u say jules destroys the nites im sure i've heard ya both at times saying ya's actaully liked him get urselves to promise when he's on in the new year n he'll prove all u critics wrong me promise's ya!! and hav ya's even seen him that lately...??!! and jonny what was wrong with his set when he was on at the union..??!! ppl on here slated it but they didnt actaully say why...??! must say its stil bemusing me sumwhat...??!! :confused:
    and wats wrong with john kelly...??!! gggrrr ya's r hitting a nerve here slagging off two of ma favourite djs hehe!! john kelly was mint last time he was on at promise as was jules n i dont know a single person that didnt agree that jules was fucking class!!! hehe check me out turning into a megabitch but please wud sumone feel free to explain to me why jules n john kelly "ruin nites" or whateva ya's said!! am totally not meaning it reeli havin a go at ya's but i reeli am wundering why ya's think that??!! and jonny my dear friend u say lately "jules has bin wank" he blantently aint son not by a long shot!! hehe sorry bout me gettin all arsey but gggrrr it just annoys me stuff like that!! :D xxxx
  11. dancing_girl

dancing_girl

I cant believe so many of you think jules destroys nights?!! Well im not gonna say you're wrong as your entitled to your opinion..but i really have to strongly disagree wiv u!!!!

Jules is a crowd pleaser, an entertainer, a dj, all 3 of these leave no doubt in my mind that when jules plays the crowd is totally enjoying it!

I have never ever witnessed a bad set from the judge and i see him a lot..as i would rather travel to have a good night rather than stay in town for a not so good night! Never have i been disappointed! Many DJ's have let me down time to time and its been a downer...but jules rocks the place every tine without fail!!!

Theres been times when ive been in an empty club where noones been dancin..and jules has come on and built the set so expertly that an hour later the place has been totally buzzing wiv everyone on the dance floor..

Also in London - the gallery really wasnt my cup of tea wiv the music...too fucky/progressive...jules saved that night too playin one of the hardest sets i have heard in a long time!!!

So what can i say..to sum it up, JULES IS GOD. i have come to this conclusion after years of research!!! :D

noone comes close..... :king:
  12. rachel

rachel Registered User

yay!! go go girl get em told hehe!! xxx
  13. El Maracca

El Maracca Registered User

you and rachel will get along fine :D
    she fuckin worships him :lol:
  14. dancing_girl

dancing_girl

indeed my friend!!! me and rach get along just great!!! and just to warn u - i am comin up to promise to visit rach on jan 17th.................................

U HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! LOL :p :D
  15. Sleepy

Sleepy Registered User

good spot - they are mates already ;) :p

dont agree with jules and kelly killin nights mind!

last time a seen both of em (seperate nites) both were fukkin mint!

jules @ uni was mind too - i still cant see why he was slagged off.....

a suppose its the whole love to hate thing tho innit :D
  16. dancing_girl

dancing_girl

yeh hes like man utd..hes so successful that everyone that aint lovin him hates him!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR lol

mind u he prob wouldnt like me comparing him to man u....as hes an arsenal fan!! C'mon the gunners!!! :D :D
  17. Sleepy

Sleepy Registered User

you got a point there i suppose like....................

your also rite about bein compared to man utd....altho why he like arsenal..god only knows ;)

he's a closet mackem tho...we all know that :D
  18. rachel

rachel Registered User

definitley not hehe!! aaww was waiting 4 a few abusive posts afta our "jules is the best person eva" posts am well up 4 an argument hehe but there doesnt seem to be any!!! :mad: damn it haha!! xxx
  19. DJSequoia

DJSequoia Registered User

What are you going on about?!:eek: :evil:
    That was a top night!
  20. Congay

Congay Registered User

Rachel & Scary New Girl> The thread is about "Worst Sets" not worst DJ's.

I think Jules is a excellent DJ but he has Im afraid produced some of the worst and badly timed sets I have heard.

again.......... the thread is WORST SETS............ NOT WORST DJS.