Worst Club You've Ever Been Too?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MistaK, Sep 29, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Þ€tè®*

Þ€tè®* Registered User

Yeah I remember the toilets, they were that bad I remember some scally came out and pissed against the wall outside instead, lush place that was.
  2. -L-O-T-T-E-

-L-O-T-T-E- Moooooooooooooo

Yup...

I thought that the atmostphere was shit, I hated the unisex toilets and when I was in the toilets a group of big men started on the toilet attendent, so I had to get the bouncers and it was horrible :( I hated the way you had to fight ur way through to get anywhere and that you could never dance without people knocking u out of the way... oh and the drinks promotions they used to rave about, weren't there. I'm sure there's more :lol: :)
  3. JIMI

JIMI Not an Administrator

either on a messenger of death or a naval base
    part of the fun all the elbow dodging tho,
  4. Aaron!

Aaron! Coming soon...

My House and DS is one of the best places too go. Sound system is normally spot on. The atmosphere's always class. Yes it's busy but that's because it's doing all the right things lineup wise but other than the Live as night i''ve never struggled to dance back of the dancefloor infront of the speaker always room, it's only really cramped right at the front which does cause a few issues trying to get outside.

Drinks promotions i've not remembered them not being on once. I remember the bar downstairs running out of drinks one time but the two upstairs still had the same promotions on.

As for the toilet, a toilets a toilet, as long as it's not flooded and i can have a piss without getting my feet wet im not arsed.
  5. -L-O-T-T-E-

-L-O-T-T-E- Moooooooooooooo

Each to their own :)

When I went honestly there were no promotions.... I don't know if that's the time I was there?

But we have had many conversations about this one and you know I really dislike it!!

Oh and you know you love Nation ;)
  6. MELT

MELT Registered User

me and static got offered the chance to do this but it didnt have enough rooms

:)