work problems!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZeGermens, Mar 15, 2010.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. Jono_H

Jono_H Registered User

i'm getting sick to the back teeth of the old "we all need to pull together as a cmpany in the current global climate so there's another pay-freeze" then getting an email about how we're doing well considering the state of the economy and posted pre-tax profits of many, many billions....CUNTS !!!!!!!!!!!!

been with them for 9 years and joined the union once, the rep twisted my story and nearly got me fired so i binned it. i work with a lot of ex-dwp staff who got tupe'd in years ago and a fair few have taken early retirement recently, my boss had 20 odd years in and walked away with £100k after tax. the rest are striking...personally i wouldn't put up with it if i could disappear with £100k in my pocket

i've been on the hunt for something new for a few couple of months now, had 2 interviews but no joy. i'm hoping the market will pick up in the next couple of weeks as companys get wind of their budgets.
  2. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

I don't know how you lasted 9 years with them - I was there 8 months and was climbing the walls. Now I'm on more than double what I was at your gaffe.

I'll keep an eye out on our listings and see if I can find something you might be interested in...
  3. Jono_H

Jono_H Registered User

i couldn't work there on the phones, did all that game for BT 15 years ago, soul destroying. with these clowns i got a sweet deal of 2 years free living when i moved up here 4 years ago. tbh i enjoy my job and i get left to my own devices 95% of the time, don't have set hours and can work from home a couple of days a week but it's time to earn what i should be getting paid.

if you hear anything going that's securty or proj man based give me a shout mate, cheers.