Who's even been to Shindig, and what did u think

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SeniorChem Si, Sep 25, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

?

Whaddyu think of Shindig

1. Never been

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  2. Been once or twice, hated it

6 vote(s)
    19.4%
  3. Been once or twice, loved it

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  4. Shnidig rocks

16 vote(s)
    51.6%
  1. An@rchy

An@rchy Registered User

5 mins from your gaff with a case of lager in the
    I saw Scot Profect leaving GKGG in a white stretxh limo with two bits of arm-candy, eying up Gizmo too!

tosser
  2. Allie

Allie Registered User

Last year, when I had my school prom, we hired a limo. Turns out it's actually the same Limo Fergie used earlier that year when he played Newcastle Uni. Same driver too. Other famous people to have graced the seats of the limo are Prince, or the artist formerly known as..., a few others I can't remember, and, of course, moi ;)

Terry, who was the driver, told me a few interesting things about the Irish sensation. Like how much he makes an hour, or did then. And the fact he had a brand new BMW sitting at home, even though e can't drive. He just gets chauferred around everywhere.
  3. Simon Stuart

Simon Stuart Registered User

Yeah was down to see Derrick Carter for August Bank Holiday, the queue was an absolute disgrace!
  4. chickenlipsr4

chickenlipsr4

Queued for 4 hours on the opening night and the only reason we got in then was cos I had my mates old membership card.

On the upside at least you can nip out the queue and get a drink from one of the many nearby bars.
  5. billyloner

billyloner

oh well... not off tonight now :( gutted. 45 fucking quid for a train from sheffield to newcastle and back :rolleyes: i just hope he isnt up to mnuch when i listen to the emix... :(
  6. Guest

it seems there is an overall opinion that shindig is a top night but the crowd are twats.

i think i would have to agree and the sorry thing is, since foundation started it's mass crack down the crowd has got even worse coz they are less loved up.

there seems to be shit loads of beef necks there too shouting at their wives/girlfriends? bit wierd!

the music is absolutly spot on though, i've said it before but i'll say it again, music from shindig + promise faithful = the best damned club you could ever dream of!

word out.

:(