What do peeps think of cyber?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doggie, Mar 30, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

?

What do you think of Cyber?

1. Wicked!!!

16 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. Gun them all down!!

3 vote(s)
    11.5%
  3. Whats a Cyber?

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  4. Aint that arsed really!! Piss off and stop posting these shitty polls!!

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  1. Doggie

Doggie Registered User

LMAO!! Tis all true!!

We have also established that any beer boy can have Dexta for £31!! BARGIN!!!:D :p
  2. Glitter Angel

Glitter Angel Registered User

as quite a few people said to me on friday, i am slowley but surley going towards the pink and glittery side of cyber, which im loving. and ive got a new found home, the ledge to the right of the stage, right under the uv light, lovely!
  3. Sleepy

Sleepy Registered User

that ledge is cool!!!!

especially when ur poor legs need a 5min rest :D
  4. DJ_Sistm(newbie)

DJ_Sistm(newbie)

im just wonderin wot the cybers r like @ promise cos ive heard the ones at crasher can b rite nobs. im sort of a semi cyber, glo sticks, spiky hair. duz any1 no where i can get a cyberdog t-shirt?
  5. Glitter Angel

Glitter Angel Registered User

www.cyberdog.net
    i think thats the right address, Dr HH introduced me to it this morning, many thanx, im hooked!

the cybers at promise are totally mint, they look cool, act cool and are really canny, no up their own arses like u get at crasher, just ask smart E, our cyber god!
  6. Karl51

Karl51 Registered User

hadto vote the bottom 1 to funny 2 miss out!:D :p :D
  7. DJ_Sistm(newbie)

DJ_Sistm(newbie)

cheers angel, that sites wkd
  8. Guest

i loved goin cyber for promise (friday b4 GodsKitchen was a lil trial lol) and i was cyber for GK
    lol i did feel a bit wierd at 1st but then i loved the attention i got:p ;) apart from the beer boys stroking messy's boots lol then asking why my top was see through lol

:D ;) :p i love cyber:D ;) :p
  9. DJ_Sistm(newbie)

DJ_Sistm(newbie)

lol, i made an attempt at cyber at the arena too, but not total cyber. i got a tube of that uv hair gel from katmandu n spiked it up. looked wkd but wen evr i stood directly under light me hed lit up. i looked a rite plonka wen me beer boy m8s dragged me into a pub b4 GK. ppl kept wanting to touch me :eek:
  10. DJ_Sistm(newbie)

DJ_Sistm(newbie)

by the way, duz any1 no how to save me stor trooper as an avatar???:confused:
  11. mr. brook

mr. brook Registered User

i used to be a cyber kid, always doin me hair spikey and wearin shitloads of beads and puttin face paint on etc etc etc..... but got bored of it really, and half the time i couldnt b arsed so it just gradually grew off me.

still go semi-cyber to crasher sumtimes, but aint bin 2 promise cyber since bout october i fink.
  12. Mr. Revel

Mr. Revel Registered User

who goes cyber to crasher now like?
  13. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

does anybody think that cyber looks almost retro now though cos all the clothes are pretty much the same as the way they were when it started?

wouldnt dare go cyber to crasher now...would feel totally out of place for some reason...even though crasher is home of cyber!

thinkin of maybe havin a cyber revival for 'one night only' at promise soon though...gunna dig out them 'oh so attractive' fluro yellow pants mefinx! :D
  14. miss_messy

miss_messy Registered User

red n black was more or less no cyber....which is probly y i enjoyed it so much....no 15yr olds wearin cyberdog for the 1st time runnin round thinkin they is it n that crasha belongs to them!
  15. Uncle Ste

Uncle Ste Registered User

been there n done it, looks really good if its done well, as with people who wear fur to ss, i just cant b arsed with doin it nemore. bright cyber stuff always looks dirty as fuck at the end of a night aswell.
    but ne1 that takes glowsticks into a club wants them shoveing up their arse.
  16. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

that is soo one of the reasons why it died...that and the incredible toy man who is often seen out and about!
  17. bigdave

bigdave Registered User

we all know a certain cyber kid who although has only just started thinks crasher is his!!he takes kids on tours round and on sat sat down the front with me and 'helped' me tell the driver where to go!!!bless him!!!

he was gona have to wait while they sorted his ticket out on sat so i let him go straight in with mine cos he's been sitting up for months preparing his red n black fur!!
  18. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

he's got one of them ninja tops now u know!:D

he's my fave cyber though cos despite his newbie status he still dances a dam sight fcukin better than most of them in crasher! and he is well friendly too which is unusual for a cyber!:D
  19. batfink

batfink Registered User

i've kinda grown tired of going cyber, i still like to paint my face a bit, but i dont spike my hair. as for clothes, i liked making me own, spesh furry stuff for SS. i might get a slating for saying this, but.. althought cyberdog stuff looks alrite, its not as good when bout 200 ppl are wearing the same thing, and tis well expensive to boot
    but i'll be back, spikes and all one day soon, glowing like a glowing thing thats really bright on a bright day in brightsville........
    :D
  20. miss_messy

miss_messy Registered User

totally agree....theyr annoyin as f*k