Valentines Day!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saz, Feb 2, 2004.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Guest

you should try it sarah, ( can i videotape it when you do,, cheers )
  2. sarahatbeep

sarahatbeep Registered User

Why do you want me to be a lesbian?
  3. Guest

that sounds like an excellent day/night. and i thought all scottsman were tight bastards, she'll love it mate,
  4. JockB

JockB Registered User

That's a myth. ;)

I'll be at St James this week Ian. Hospitality again :king:
  5. Guest

bastard, is all your drink included

so your an adopted geordie then, it should bbe a good game this weekend, the lad im sitting next to is kicking off with me so that should be fun.
  6. JockB

JockB Registered User

I got three free pints and a cracking meal the last time I went. It was a night game though.

Only thing is the atmosphere is crap but it's a great view.
  7. Guest

the atmosphere is crap inside st james' full stop. its fukk all like it used to be.

3 free pints and a meal - not bad
  8. rachel

rachel Registered User

hate this fuckin day so much!! especially afta 2day!! following the events of 2day so far i have come to the conclusion that all lads are absolute wankers!! not all of u, of course i hav some class friends that are lads but everylad i eva seem to get involved iwth turns out to be an absolute bell end lol!!!! fuckin sick ov em all!!! they're nice to flirt with n stuff but anythink more than that i.e realtionships they're just not fuckin worth it i hate em all :( :cry: :cry: xxxx me n haylz r gonna get all tarted up and go drinkin rond all the luvli bars in newcastle then onto tiger tiger me finks!! and am gonna get off with a nice lookin random just to make maself feel betta!!! xxxx
  9. Jon Mack

Jon Mack Registered User

so bitter Rachel ;) :love:
  10. Ness

Ness Registered User

she's right tho! :lol:
  11. rachel

rachel Registered User

too rite im rite!! and too rite im friggin bitter too i hav every reason 2 be, believe me!! eee god its a good job im used to all this otherwise i'd av killed sumone b4 now!!! bloody stupid bloody boys!!!! s'pose u've gotta laff bout it but i reeli feel as if im gettin too old for this whole playin mind games thing n acting like we're about 2 year old!!! its either one extreme or the fuckin other it reeli is!!!!!! jesus chris i thought i was super immature but now im beginning to realise i hav infact the mentality of a 40 year old compared to some ov u wanker boys!! lol!! ;) xxx
  12. Jon Mack

Jon Mack Registered User

good luck with your quest Rachel :D :love:
  13. Guest

fukkin hell like rach, glad to see you see us like that, errrr whats on the telly luv, and ill have a bacon sarnie
  14. rachel

rachel Registered User

lol!! there is no quest!! i giv up i reeli do!!! not evne bothered tho cos i've bin quite happily enjoying the single life for the past couple of weeks and then stupid idiots hav to come along and mess with my head all ova again n i just cant be doin with it!!!! tis a long story anyways so i wont go on about it on here but ggrrr im so pissed off, hav bin so happy lately and i reeli didnt need stupid boys makin me all sad n upset :(
  15. JockB

JockB Registered User

:lol: :lol:

God loves a try-er
  16. rachel

rachel Registered User

lol ur lucky i hav old fashioned values!!! am the complete opposite of whateva a feminist stands for well at least most ov the time anyways!!! nah boys are the bestest people eva usually, but only to be mates with and hav a laff n flirt with n thats absolutley it!!!xxxx
  17. Sasha

Sasha Registered User

not doing anything on Valentines as i have no one to do anything with

BUT if anyone wants to take me anywhere then theyre welcome
  18. Guest

rach ill do a deal, not promissing anything like, but if i pull a few strings, i think i can get you a go on iany-e, not promising mind ( but i think your in there ):D :D :D
  19. Guest

my bedroom
    yeah. ( chat up voice ) sasha , ill show you the world:D :D
  20. rachel

rachel Registered User

lol!! nah tis okay am very much happy bin single rite at this mo actually, boys are nothink but bloody trouble and want to concentrate on ma uni work 100% !!! just cant be fuckin doin with stupid ex's comin back on the scene n fucking my head up!!! aw well just got a phonecall of ma dad whos bin out of work since september n hes just got a job so am so happy!!! fuck the whole ex boyfriend thing dont even care ggrrrr!!xxx