Useless Forums

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yosef Ha'Kohain, Nov 14, 2003.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

?

Which forums serve no purpose

1. PROMISE MISSION CONTROL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. THE MUSIC & DJS

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  3. WHAT'S ON IN THE NORTH-EAST?

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  4. YOUR PHOTOS

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  5. TECHY GEEKS' CORNER

7 vote(s)
    25.9%
  6. SPORT TALK

15 vote(s)
    55.6%
  7. FOR SALE / WANTED

7 vote(s)
    25.9%
  8. HUMOUR / FUNNY STUFF / COOL WEB SITES

9 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. EVENTS

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

Maybe it would help if you knew what you were talking about. the darklordhq vb board handled hundreds of visits per day... and was far busier than the destinyradio.net board is at present.

And quake isn't war hammer - get a clue you tool.

just face it - I've been running mesage boards since before you even ventured onto the net, and tried board implementations you've never heard of... I know my stuff more than you, and you're wrong on this one!
  2. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

I know fine well what quake is you moron, the geeks who used to spend their lunches playing it @ my old job also frantically collected star wars memorablia and played war hammer... Quake is the anoracks blow up doll...

Boasting you used to run a QUAKE CLAN (the dark lord crew :lol: :lol: :lol: ) is about as respectable reenacting star trek scenes :D

btw philip checked out your super busy site and it would appear you used a yahoo based messageboard so not only do you know shit but you speak shit too :D

http://web.archive.org/web/20011201203354/http://www.darklordhq.co.uk/index.html

Your right philip in 2001 I hadn't even heard of the web nevermind set up a messageboard :lol: and wtf is destiny radio?

You my friend are a nerd, a shit nerd too cos you know FUCK ALL about anything :D
  3. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

Joe, the fact that you can argue about bulletin board software instantly makes you a nerd anyways :D
  4. Yosef Ha'Kohain

I build websites for a living - of course I'ma nerd ;)

there are however degrees of nerdism and conway is off the chart :D
  5. BRID

Anyone who uses an open source based implementation is instantly wrong anyways... :lol:
    PHP Is for beardies and roleplayers :D
  6. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

Ahh, the stereotyping again :). I doubt very much that you haven't played a game on a PC in your life... If you claim you haven't, you're lying. Everyone at our school was playing either champ man or quake at the same time... does that make them sad?

As for warhammer, I wouldn't play it if you paid me... I don't see the point, and I don't want to! :D

There's nothing wrong with running a quake clan, especially when you're only 15 at the time. So what? And I wasn't exactly boasting that I ran it.

The yahoo board was put up after we got rid of vbulletin... It was meant to be a quick fix while our resident techie wrote his own CGI Perl implementation, but a few months later the entire clan folded (due to lack of communication :lol:). People were frustrated, bored and wanted to start afresh, forming a clan called TOS or something, and moved onto gameplay's forums (which we were active on as well) I've not heard or even checked if they're still running or not.

If you don't believe me, I've got the entire vbulletin SQL database on my drive at home... but hey, nothing convinces you, you'd argue black is white until you're blue in the face...

It's more likely that there were more holes in the earlier versions of vbulletin than there are now, and with the sql/php a generation on, it's probably more reliable than it was. I still wouldn't go back to it though. Once stung, twice shy.
  7. Yosef Ha'Kohain

The difference being most 17-19 year olds weren't running round calling themselves Apocryphan of the Dark Lords of Sith... Most of us were running round sundissential calling ourselvs Fluffy Boy or Twinky Raver... We had a little diginity :D

Web archive says your site existed for 1 year, and it started with a yahoo messageboard and finished with it... It doesn't look like the huge clan site you claimed... But your right I can't argue with you as I wasn't part of the brotherhood - but you do reek of cow dung :D
  8. BRID

How did you find my bloody net handle out you cahnt!!!!
  9. Yosef Ha'Kohain

:lol: that is conways real quake name - don't tease :p
  10. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

or in your case charlie bucket :p

I don't know how you can call me sad, when you've admitted to calling yourself oliver twist, you've been through a 'victorian' phase with your clothes, and all the photos I've seen on here of you make you look at best like an extra from star trek, and at worst a cross between a jumble sale and a schoolkids fashion show :D

Running round sundissential calling each other stupid names is more sad and geeky than me having an online handle like the one above. At least I don't carry the apocryphan tag round in real life...

For all the mistakes I've made, you appear to have made two more :p
  11. TheSpence

TheSpence Registered User

THATS CLASS!
  12. ezeelad83

ezeelad83 Registered User

Joe, you are the one who innhabbits this board with your bullshit and bullshit posts like these. Get a life.
  13. BreakdownBoy

BreakdownBoy Registered User

thats debatable;)
  14. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Are you still bitter because I made you look like a racist fool in public?

Your racist deal with it :D
  15. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

it could have been worse, you could have made him look like a violent thug and got him banned from the board :p
  16. Yosef Ha'Kohain

:lol: :lol: :lol: