Tyne Bridge Suicide?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Miller, Apr 6, 2007.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Scotty

Scotty Internet Weirdo

Pop a 40 and check your rollies - its Blyth Tyme!
    Seeing as how you've narrowed it down to 5 whats the other 4?
  2. Lee

Lee original gowans artwork

it is a bit self centered like, what if some little kids walking passed and sees your mangled corpse sprawled out on the decking
  3. Gav Freaky Dancing

Gav Freaky Dancing Registered User

One of the most talented electronic music artists in newcastle, and a guy I'd known well for years threw himself off on of the bridges a couple of years back, and it's not true that only loosers heroin addicts with no friends do it - his funeral was fucking heaving.

from what i can gather his brain had become unbalanced chemically, and he'd even had himself committed for a month before he did it, bu the meds didn't work (quite possibly made him worse IMO).

don't want to go into it, but it's a really fucking traumatic thing for anyones friends and family to go through, and definately best not to have people ripping the piss on message boards - apart from anything else we don't know who it is yet, hope to fuck it's not someone any of us knows, but either way don't talk ill of the dead I reckon.

hopefully whoever it was is at peace now.:(
  4. paul

paul Registered User

I was djing at Chase about a year ago, finished work and walked heading to the car park behind Casa and heard a loud bang, turned round and someone had thrown themselves off the bridge, landing about 60 yards from me.

Most horrific sound ive ever heard. Instantly surrounded by emergency services by some sick fucks were still trying to get a look
  5. ZeGermens

ZeGermens I Am A Fucking Hero

6. Sasha

Sasha Registered User

its terrible

how people can put others through it i do not know