Tune of 2003

Discussion in 'Music' started by IBIZARULES, Oct 23, 2003.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Miller

Miller Registered User

Neil, you upset about something or what, or is it just that time of the month!!:p :lol: ;)
  2. Neil Buckley

Neil Buckley Registered User

good guess fella, not upset just amaized that every time lee foster has an oppinion about something loads of people get stuck in to him, they need to have a bit respect for the fella, as i have said before i am a very good friend off lee and i see more than anyone what lee has done in 12 yrs fore music and promise, lee is a good man and just desurves a bit more respect
  3. Miller

Miller Registered User

Yeah I understand mate. Some people go well over the top when posting about it, but at the same time some people make valid points, and the arguments always turn very petty, quite quickly, in my view.:) ;)
  4. Jon Mack

Jon Mack Registered User

It appears some people wear their trance pants a little too tight on this baord :lol:
  5. Neil Buckley

Yeah i know mate but lee always has constructive critisisme * spelling*
    And some people just take direct hits at him which is not on lee is a very patient man, but thats just him he is a very nice person.

;) :D
  6. Neil Buckley

What do you mean by that
  7. Miller

Miller Registered User

I just thing sometimes he lets people wind him up a bit too easily. Do you not think some people on here love the fact that they can do that. Sorry if you don't agree Lee, I'm not getting at you or anything, but it's just the way I see it sometimes.;)
  8. Neil Buckley

lee is the type of person to laugh about things like that but of course any one would get pissed off from time to time with all the shit they get,, lust pleased some people like yourself have a grown up way of thinking

Neil
  9. Miller

Miller Registered User

It doesn't take much really. Of course it would do your head in, especially after some of the shit that get's written on here. It does cause some interesting reading sometimes though, you have to agree lol!!:p :lol:
  10. Allie

Allie Registered User

A little reply for you, IF this was aimed at me.

Firstly, what has Lee done for Promise then? He was only recently signed as resident, and before that filled in for last-minute cancellations a few times. I wouldn't really call that a great deal (Although they would've been stuck without him in times of cancellations!), but I wouldn't compare him to the likes of Mr Tulip, who has built the club from scratch, to be fair.
    Secondly, I don't take drugs at all, and am proud of that fact. Don't ever accuse me of being a drug addict.
    Thirdly, as excellent as you say he is, don't you think Lee can fight his own battles? He is not a child, and from what I've seen, does posess what intellect it may require to argue on this board, I think you should stop getting yourself het up over other peoples' problems, and deal with your own (like the English 'Gremlins' ;))

If that thread wasn't aimed at all at me, I shall myself place my foot in my mouth and apologise greatly, sorry if I offend anyone with this.
  11. Neil Buckley

the people who that was ment for know who they are and to be honest i couldnt give a fuck about my spelling i know im not the best speller in the world bu i doesnt bother me a bit...

Secondly lee has done a helll of alot for promise as does everyone who works there, but do you realise lee is at that club nearly every day from dawn till dusk being a dj is not about just getting behind the decks its about all the hard work you put in before you get there... thats what alot of people forget and dont see... and thats why some people as i say will never get out of there bedrooms playing music cause they dont realise all of the hard work that is put in..

and is far as my wording is concearned i am dislexic and if you have something to say about that please please do so
  12. Allie

Allie Registered User

Dont tell me what DJing's about mate, I'm not incompetent.

Apologies if this wasn't aimed at me though, that foot's wedged firmly in there ;)
  13. Neil Buckley

i wasnt telling you what djing is about everyone to there own i say, and im not your mate!!! so dont class me as one if you have any further comments please pm me or introduce yourself to me at the club next time its on big fella and we can discus this face to face...
  14. Allie

Allie Registered User

:lol: :lol: :lol: get a life mate!

Everybody..1..2..3.."IT'S A MESSAGEBOARD!"
  15. Neil Buckley

im 25 yrs old i have a very good life MATE !!!! this is getting petty now so im going to turn my computer off now and spend some time with my girlfriend

byeeeeee:monkey:
  16. Miller

Miller Registered User

Is that fighting talk Neil? Surely not!!:p :lol: :argue2:
  17. Allie

Allie Registered User

Shit! That's what it was supposed to be?!

D'oh, never noticed :doh: ;)
  18. Neil Buckley

dont fight unless i have to mate, im pretty calm untill some twat winds me up and then i suddernly get urges to bite ears off i quite like the taste of blood yum yum

lol;)
  19. Mr. Revel

Mr. Revel Registered User

u all need to chill out.
  20. Miller

Miller Registered User

''makes mental note to myself, not to wind Neil up'':lol: :p