Tune of 2003

Discussion in 'Music' started by IBIZARULES, Oct 23, 2003.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

1. Allie

Allie Registered User

Re: Re: Re: Familiarity breeds contempt...

Oh, ok then, not a problem. I've got one or two dittys coming up so I'll let you know, in the off chance you'd like to come down and hear some real music ;)

I'd love to stay and continue this with you Lee, but unfortunately for you I have a life, and have things to do tomorrow, so can't stay here all night bickering like a schoolgirl.

I don't think I need counselling mate, I feel you're actually the one with the problem. You're too used to people brown-nosing you, and your self-important attitude has messed with your head so much that you find it strange when someone like me doesn't worship you.

Except secretly I do. I worship your systematic replies and rotational use of smilies.

Allie.

;)
  2. Lee Foster

Lee Foster Dark Magician of Chaos

Defence...

Rach,

I will quite happily leap to the defence of anyone who is bad mouthed on this board.

Plus, someone has got to keep it spicy.

;)
  3. Guest

Re: For shame...

no but urmaking a fool of yourselves IMO. and ur arguing over a difference of opinion ffs! so wat if people have a difference of opinion u shudnt let it get to you

and if it wasnt for such thing as opinion the world wud be boring, no1 wud think about anything, and have different music preferences for example.....therefore say everyone loved trance cos they cudnt make their own mind about something then trance wud be commercial, but wasnt that wat happened a few years ago n trance became too commerical and then became slightly unpopular? be thankfull people have different opinions about anything because then things will stay how u want them to be ie...only thought of that way by people who want to think that way and love thinking that way!
  4. Cookee

Cookee Registered User

Ill leave ya's to it. :)

I have to laugh at the avatar tho!!! LMFAO!!! :lol: :lol:
  5. Cookee

Cookee Registered User

Very true. These differences tend to get very personal very quickly on here tho. :confused:
  6. iamian

iamian Registered User

they do say arguing is the 1st sign of love...

i think they'd make a great couple :love:
  7. Lee Foster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Familiarity breeds contempt...

Class! Real music Allie, I can’t wait, oh, sorry, I can.

Feel free to continue anytime chum, I will patiently be here, waiting for your earth shattering replies. No one brown noses me by the way, I find it embarrassing; perhaps you are lacking some…

Oh Allie, you’re the best, kiss kiss kiss. There, does that make it all better?

I know you secretly worship me Allie, but that’s ok, now hurry along to that life you have, it’s going cold.

Your priceless Allie, you must be the best idiot I’ve ever had the pleasure of exchanging comments with on the board ever!

Please, introduce yourself; I’ll buy you a drink for your hard efforts.
  8. Lee Foster

Re: Re: For shame...

Aaron, please specify how it is foolish to defend your beliefs and opinions?
  9. Lee Foster

Pissed myself...

I've just looked at the Crasher board and almost wet myself with laughter at their comments about this thread.

It seems most clubbers think that you can insult DJ's, rubbish their style, belittle their ability and they are not allowed to respond to these comments in any way shape or form.

I think these people really don't live in the real world. Unless everyone has forgotten, we are all entitled to free speech.

:)
  10. Guest

Re: Re: Re: For shame...

im not saying its foolish at all i have never said its foolish to stick up for what you believe in, im just stating that u both are making fools of URSELVES, by making it drag out and personally u both are coming across as whighning self indulgent twats who think that everyone shud think how they think, and cant respect other peoples opinions for wat they are, and the truth of the matter is they arnt the right or wrong opinion, its just simply DIFFERENT
  11. Lee Foster

Re: Re: Re: Re: For shame...

I never tried to brainwash anyone Aaron. I simply had my personal opinion on a track, I commented on what I thought its basic context was. What followed was a barrage of abuse against my opinion.

I still think this thread has been very entertaining though!

I’m curious as to how I’m being self indulgent Aaron. Is this because I’m replying to Allies comments?

For the record, I respect everyone’s opinions, but I also am entitled to mine.

See you crazy kids later!
  12. Chris_Spence

Chris_Spence Registered User

Why sooo childish?

I kno i hardly ever post on the board, but ive been reading all the previous posts, and i cant believe how childish everyone is, you's are all adults, im 17 and ive never acted soo childish in my life!

Lee gives his opinion on a tune, ATRC as cheese, fair enough, why knock him for it, i think its a great tune, i dont give a fuck what other people say about it. I think Ian Van Dahl - cant let you go is a good tune, all yous probably think its a shite cheesy commercial tune, but thats your opinion and personally dont give a shite what yous think about it!

At the end of the day, Lee is resident at Promise, and most of yous are just bedroom DJ's like myself, why dont yous grow up, and spend your time on something more constructive.

Chris.
  13. Ché

Ché Registered User

this thread = fucking mint
  14. DRM

DRM Registered User

Just read up wot i had missed and its very funny stuff guys keep it up :lol: :lol:
  15. DRM

DRM Registered User

To get the thread back on track i just remembered another monster from this year

Kate Bush Vs Infusion - Running Up That Hill

that is def in my top 3 for the year if not my fav, absolutly awesome track.
  16. Neil Buckley

Neil Buckley Registered User

Sorry Rach, i diddnt mean to offend anyone i was just getting pissed off but ment nothing by it, most of yous on this board are a good laugh but the minority are :monkey:
  17. JockB

JockB Registered User

I have read this whole thread and I still don't know what the argument is truly about but one things for sure allie, you need to stop being so righteous.

Seriously, how would you like it if Miss AJ got the same grief for being a third or fourth resident and for not doing anything for Garlands.

Think about it, your critising a guy for doing the same things your trying and would love to do. How about some mutual respect. You do call yourself a DJ, start acting like one.

Ps. the new avatar rocks :lol:
  18. TheSpence

TheSpence Registered User

Murder On The Dancefloor (PROMISE MIX) - Sophie-Ellis-Baxter
  19. Cookee

Cookee Registered User

No probs, hun. I jus got on my high horse for some reason :spangled: . Anyway, Im backing rite out of this arguement :wink: :D
  20. TheSpence

TheSpence Registered User

On the horse:lol:

I think that proves Neil right