Travelling to clubs ..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BRID, Aug 12, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. JIMI

JIMI Not an Administrator

either on a messenger of death or a naval base

i know that feeling all to well
  2. RobBrown

RobBrown Registered User

go for it...

I love it, go camping in Ibiza by myself, good for the soul,,, meet loads of sound people :beer:

cheers
    :cool2:
  3. Congay

Congay Registered User

most people you when your on your tod in ibiza are complete nut boxs it has to be said
  4. RobBrown

RobBrown Registered User

come again , ?

cheers
    :cool2:
  5. stevie

stevie aka eye ball paul

i used to travel any where just about if i could sort travel, and still do if the nights worth traveling for its harder to go to nights after you,ve ben doin for so long, need to find better nights all the time. i think the best partys are in holland, the festivals over there are like nowt else. am into hardstyle/ more hardcore now so thats where i need to go, its got to the point where i,d rather go to holland on long weekends for events rather than go on a holiday "in the sun" . suits me much better. afew of my m8s who arent into the music scene say when will you stop?? and the answer allways is when i get bored, but i cant see that happening any time soon i seem more commited now than ever.

happy days ... :D
  6. james909

james909 Registered User

Used between 17-23 load as student with no responsibilites and student loans no debt etc.

Went all over the place at uni now just travel for festivals such as glade and the big chill.

Or if we do linkups with the system with other crews such as gener8tor in Bristol as i have got older its harder to justify the money especially at the moment.