Transfusion Vs. Warped - Indecent Noise, Trance Arts & More!!

Discussion in 'Going Out' started by jiminy cricket, Dec 15, 2010.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. jiminy cricket

jiminy cricket Phonix.....

You coming up for this Brid?

Playing 11-12, turn 20 at midnight then getting in an unholy mess \0/
  2. jiminy cricket

For those that might not be farmiliar with Trance Art's productions

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-569wvwo76M"]YouTube - Trance Arts - Back Tracking (Original Mix)[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKEJ9-x5pZY"]YouTube - Trance Arts - Twisted Tales (Original Mix) [Unearthed Red][/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_mWADK03pg"]YouTube - Abraham Leoga - Stability (Trance Arts Remix) [Crystal Source Recordings][/ame]
  3. mccassmastag

mccassmastag

Im still waiting for that 'round of drinks' as it was me it hit!! Im sure improvements in set up have been made since then ;-)
  4. WorldonFire

WorldonFire No Pressure

id see a certain dale duck tape binney for that :lol:
  5. Micko_Harriso

Micko_Harriso Say Energy!!

:lol::lol:
  6. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

I'll have to see what im up to with work, since i applied for a contract up in Durham. So if i get that im 100% gonna be up for it.

If i don't get the job. 50% confirmed :)

...... the trick is to time yourself being completely plastered just as your last tune gets put on ;)
  7. Craig_M

Craig_M Registered User

Is there gonna be tickets for this?
  8. Ian Cox

Ian Cox Registered User

well i was one and you have me younger brother this time around, just depends what mood hes in as to what music you will get!
  9. WorldonFire

WorldonFire No Pressure

Ticket web should be sorted out soon mate :)
  10. Craig_M

Craig_M Registered User

Niiiiice! :D snapping 4 up as soon as its sorted!
  11. jiminy cricket

12. Craig_M

Craig_M Registered User

Tickets bought :D cant wait!
  13. WorldonFire

WorldonFire No Pressure

14. jiminy cricket

Hi everyone, just a quick message to say that tickets for Transfusion Vs. Warped at the end of the month are coming off sale at midnight tomorrow so be quick!

We also thought it would be a good idea to catch up with with Aleks (Indecent Noise) ahead of Transfusion Vs. Warped at the end of the month to give you all an insight into what he's been
    upto since he played for us last year, the interview is below along with a link to download an exclusive promo mix for a taste of what's to come!!

Ticket link
    http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_northeast&query=detail&event=425346&interface

Hi Aleks, first off can i say what a pleasure it is to have you back in Newcastle with us for a second time and that we hope to make it even better than the first!

What does Transfusion find you up to today?

- In a middle of flat cleaning lol. My miss is coming for a weekend from Wroclaw so all need to be in right place. No dirty socks and underwear in
    view range you know what i mean lol.

2010 was a huge year for you with your productions getting hammered by all the big DJ's and your debut release on Discover. What's instore for 2011, is it set to be your biggest year yet?

- Absolutely, it all started with my Discover Dark EP, I couldnt imagine better turnout. Theres plenty of new stuff coming out in 2011.
    My new Discover EP (Over There / Battlestar with Sly One vs. Jurrane Remix) is scheduled for release in late february. March will bring my remix of Mark Sherry's "I Will Find You" on Reset.
    "Warsaw" will be out in late spring with remixes from David Forbes and John Askew on Fraction. Currently I'm working on new Discover Dark EP, "Aerospark" follow up for Danny Powers' great label Nu Depth and vocal track with Ridgewalkers (it takes much more time than I expected unfortunately).
    Also some collaborations and big remixes are sorted for coming months so 2011 looks very promising!

If you weren't a DJ/producer what do you think you would be and why?

- Cant imagine myself in another role to be honest. Electronic music has been always big part of my life since I was a kid. I started with Jean Michelle Jarre when I was 5. His Oxygenes were unreal experience for a kid that age. I can say that JMJ fucked my brain!

Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? Will music still play as big a role in your life?

- I'm not moving anywhere. With some luck I will be still on scene making some weird stuff but God knows what kind of electronic music it will be played in 2020.

There is a huge amount of upcoming producers at the moment, who do you think we should be keeping an eye out for in the coming years?

- Funny question this, I'm still one of them, I'm not any big established name, I'm far from it but I'm doing my best to catch up lol!
    I would say my fellow mates from Discover are amazing talents! Garry Maguire, Will Atkinson, Adam Foley, Sly One vs. Jurrane, Des McMahon. They are made to do HUGE things.
    As you know I'm not much into pure melodic stuff but I keep fingers for guys from Neptune Project, Vol Deeman and last but not least a mad german that I will have a pleasure to play with at Transfusion - Trance Arts.

Who do you think has influenced the very recognizable Indecent Noise sound that we all know & love today?

- Mr Paul van Dyk and his unique style he was smashing planet earth with in years 99-03. Pure greatness! Right now I absolutely love the sound from John O'Callaghan, John Askew, Bryan Kearney, Simon Patterson and Activa.

What has been your greatest achievment to date?

- Discover contract, 2-hit combo on ASOT485 (Razor + Up In Smoke). Things I could only have dreamt of few months ago.

You are set to appear at Eurofest in Mexico later this year, what does it mean to you to be asked to play such a big gig?

- When David (Eurofest promotor) mailed me with that proposal I was like: OMG WTF LOLOLOL! It's amazing distinction for me as forthcoming artist and I'm very happy and excited. Can't wait!

Out of all your productions to date do you have a favourite and if so, why?

- Civitanova, Razor, Warsaw and Find - Evil Remix. I think they are well produced peak time tech trance bangers that works everytime and everywhere - Road tested!
    So you will get some of them at Transfusion!

What has been the most memorable moment of your career as a DJ/producer and why?

- 801 place on djmag 2010 ranking! My goal for 2011 is to hit first 800 with big bang! For me, the new guy in that whole dj lifestyle everything looks fresh. I loved my first Lifestream gigs in Warsaw back in 07, first Newcastle gig in 09,Irish debut in Belfast same year, lovely Italy in May 2010. As a producer I was thrilled with first PvD, Tiesto, Corsten, Armin, Tyas, Askew plays!

What are your top 5 tracks of the moment?
    - That's a hard one! Bryan Kearney - Ridiculous (Mark Young & Damo Kay Remix), John Askew - The Witch, Scot Project - G (Ghost), Paul van Dyk - The Riddle (John Askew Remix) and Simon Patterson - Backstab.

Your well known for your live DJ sets filled with the latest technology. What's the one piece of equipment you couldn't live without?

- Beer!

What is the craziest thing you've ever done in your life?

- I let Colin to interview me and ask that question lol. No, I dont do crazy things ;)

And finally, what should the clubbers be expecting during your return to Newcastle at the end of the month?

- Bangy, filthy, tech trance mixed with techno and some melodic stuff. BRING IT!

Indecent Noise Promo Mix - http://www.sendspace.com/file/1u5k4t

Transfusion Vs. Warped 29/01/2011 with Indecent Noise, Trance Arts [UK Debut] & More!!

See you on the dancefloor! ;-)
  15. adam.

adam. kthxbi

Aleks is mint like.
  16. Craig_M

Craig_M Registered User

Whats the score with the tickets? Is it just a paying guesty or are there actual tickets being sent out? And can you pay on the door?
  17. jiminy cricket

You need to come to the event with the card you bought the tickets with. It should have been explained on Ticketweb at purchase. Advance tickets are now off sale, MOTD £6 before 11, £7 after :)
  18. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

19. trance250

trance250

My thoughts exactly, nice one lads!
  20. Micko_Harriso

Micko_Harriso Say Energy!!

Tickets all sorted for this. Looking forward to it