Tidy Boys

Discussion in 'Music' started by CheekyMonkey, Jun 7, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. foxychik

foxychik

thats just fine i'll remember that the next time you need a favour or two, don't you forget who i am either and after all that i'm not inviting you out for my birthday on friday! so ner

;)

BRING ON THE TIDY BOYS AND LISA LASHES!
    (is scot here? pretend i never said that now that i'm single does anyone fancy a threesome?)

c u later dave the rave (in charva, jip im clarki! ) x x
  2. Mr Soft

Mr Soft Registered User

Look who's talking! the kid who sat all the way thro' Lisa Lashes set at Endeva last year(i think). You've never liked hard house dave wot the hell u talking about! stop trying 2 lick sum ass!
  3. Dave The Rave

Dave The Rave

i knew i could wind u up. i never said i liked HH did i! u have to be careful in the accusations u make now snage u will never make a lawer
  4. Mr Soft

Mr Soft Registered User

and u would never make an engish teacher mate. Its Lawyer not lawer!
  5. Dave The Rave

Dave The Rave

comin from the kid who had to be reminded to change his punctuality in his biography section.:D
  6. Mr Soft

Mr Soft Registered User

Liz r they still playing Faithless-Insomnia at the same time every fucking nite!!! (not mentioning the club but u cud all probably guess)

Just imagine everyweek at Promise Zombie Nation being played at the same time! how irratating wud that be! :eek: :eek:
  7. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

hard house DJs arnt changin their style to suit promise or other clubs...their pure out and out, hard house sound has changed lately so that it is a more general harder sound, so that hard house, hard trance, hard funky tunes and whatever else can be played.

as for talking about lashes...her sound is much different to the tidy boys and i also wouldnt want to see her at promise as she doesnt suit the club at all...

...just think after hearin alot of the recent sets by the tidy boys that they would thats all:)
  8. foxychik

foxychik

not every night no and snage boyo get yourself a dictionary, you are jipping dave about spelling i'm sure you've spelt english wrong.......................................................

soz but i have to stick up for him !
  9. Mr Soft

Mr Soft Registered User

I have 2 admit I've only seen the Tidy Boys once at Eden last year and I thought they were crap, sorry! But that was last year and alot ov hard house has changed abit, so I wud probably still go and check them out if they were on at promise in the near future!

But only if Matt Hardwick was on the same nite!! :D
  10. CLARKi

CLARKi Registered User

huh, im confused wot did i say??? and ru really foxy, foxy chick?
  11. foxychik

foxychik

to be honest i haven't got a clue what i was talking about ask anyone who knows me and they'll tell you that i have a three second memory!

and yes i am rather foxy actually sitting here in my dressing gown and slippers with a nice cup of tea! :D