The whinge thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by M.C.E, Mar 14, 2006.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

Speed cameras bloody everywhere!!!!!!!! Makes driving a performance car a right pain in the arse ;)

Im sure they outnumber people down in london - And with the new traffic laws they will be giving points to anyone doing 3 miles per hour over the limit.
  2. SoapieTW

SoapieTW Registered User

i agree :rolleyes:
  3. M.C.E

M.C.E 1981-2013

White van men :evil:
  4. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

surely they can't enforce that due to the accuracy of most modern speedometers?
  5. BRID

Someone else said that, but the new traffic bill the 'government' just passed has those new limits in there.

Alot of people dont contest driving convictions when they get them through their doors, and dont bother challenging them on the whole 'accuracy' thing.

Just another way for the 'man' to generate money from us eh. :(
  6. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

I'd contest the fucker if it came through my door and I was .05 mph over the limit... cunts :lol:

while we're on about whinging, right now I can't be arsed with:

1) fucking buses, they never turn up, what the fuck am I paying £63 a month for?!

2) consett, whats the point in it?

3) snow - fucking sick of it!
  7. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

OOOHHH CLASS... wind up central ;)
  8. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

aren't these blokes myths? i thought ALL men were up for it 100% of the time.

Are they gay?
  9. scruf

scruf Registered User

No, please enlighten me, idiot.

I'm talking about the ones who come in, use the treadmill, cross trainer, attempt to lift a full stack, watch themselves in the mirror while the use the most puny dumbells, sit down for half an hour, pout, then leave...
  10. BRID

So that was YOU scowling at me this morning !!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  11. eyeball

eyeball Registered User

not forgetting the little notebooks that they all have

its inconcievable to think that you might work out and then forget what you did
  12. scruf

scruf Registered User

No that was your reflection in the mirror, for a second then your life was complete :lol:
  13. Stephen

Stephen the reel master

ive seen the clip of you in the mug shots thread

if YOU go to the gym and dont do all of that, id like to know what you actually do............ my 12 yr old sisters got bigger arms and shoulders than you.
  14. scruf

scruf Registered User

jesus :lol: :cry:
  15. eyeball

eyeball Registered User

i can feel the love between you too

:lol: :love:
  16. Guest

:lol: i hate those fuckers.
  17. Stephen

Stephen the reel master

unfortuneately i have a mate who spends more time talking than lifting weights :dunce:
  18. Jason Bourne

Jason Bourne Registered User

Bit harsh..

Presuming your being sarcastic.. so I won't bother wasting my time.

If you were serious at all about going to the gym you should know, and buy, the right equipment.
  19. mr.K

mr.K motherfucker

the fact it felt like a friday leavin graft the day,,,:evil: :evil:
  20. heather

heather Balder than Pike!

buiding a compost heap...Bill Oddie Rules!
    Thats how i met my current boyfriend...a year and a fornight ago i saw him in the pub looking thourughly (sp) miserable..and i said smile.

Turns out he was miserable because his ex had turned up at the pub and invited herself to his table...and then this random lass tells him to smile and he thinks 'wow...a girl has spoken to me...must buy her a drink'

Anyhow, my whinge.

O2 not giving us numbers when we ask for them and i have to call them up and they have to go and talk to their support team and i have to sit on hold to them for 10 mins and their hold music is jsut the sodding advert blipidy blop music going round and round and round and round!!!

Stupid bastard men who start seeing my sister, 6 months down the line, she's fallen in love, then she fails her probation and losses her job and he chooses that day to tell her he got his new job there and he doesnt thing things are going anywhere with them as a couple and dumps her by text. I have to comfert her and i dont know what to say apart from i know what she's going through. I know what to say cos its all the stuff she said to me when martin dumped me but i dont know what she said cos at the time i wasnt prepared to listen and she isnt know and she cried so long and hard she got a nosebleed. so im going over tomorow to see her but i still dont know what to say to her to help her get through this.

Stupid HSBC who a year ago sorted out all my money problems by condensing my over draft and student overdraft into one manageable loan and then today i get the statement that says that in the year i haevgmade 12 payments, but they are charing me interest at a higher rate than im paying so after a year i owe tham 150 quid more but when i get in from work theres noone there to speak to so i have to call them tomorow before work and offer them more money a month which i cant afford at all.

My team are having a meeting next week which were going to have a buffet lunch at it and weve all been asked to bring something, and its 2 days before payday so i offerd to make loads of sandwichs(i have bread and butter and sadnwich meat and eggs) but they said no, cos they want stuff from the deli at morrisons! Fuck off! i dont have the money! i dont have 2 incomes in my household like some of you and i dont live with my parents and spend every penny of my wages on nice stuff like the rest of you!

Grrr 4 points is enough but i have loads more. :mad: