The Vactican has been done out

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lee, Jun 9, 2005.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Freddy Flintoff

Freddy Flintoff WE MISS YOU JOHN

I'm not in the slightest rasict you muppet :lol: :lol: :lol:
  2. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

This thread is a joke.

Free speech shouldn't exist in civilised societies, its a fucked up American notion... 45 year old men shouldn’t be allowed to look at little boys and comment on their tight tushies, black activists shouldn't be allowed to scream white trash at mackems, coleTrickle shouldn't be allowed to speak in public ;)

Si some of your comments have been both bigoted and retarded... You are highly hypocritical you'll rip a racist apart at a hundred paces - then rip someone’s beliefs to shreds.

Lee made a surprisingly shit joke that insulted both jambons religion and my race.... calling the Vatican Nazi's cheapens the murder of 6 million people and kind of shits on Catholicism ;)
  3. Freddy Flintoff

It doe snot cheapen the murders, we all condem these actions the fact remains that the church did NOTHING to speak up about the extermination of the Jews and thats the bottom line here
  4. Yosef Ha'Kohain

It is very probable the vatican had nazi links...

Its an organisation riddled with a horrible history, they've been responsioble for the opression and murder of thousands of people. The modern day church is a long way from this though and putting up posts like this will only incite hatred.

It is no different from racism.

You'll protest against anti-muslim sentiment as its fashionable to do so, yet hypocritically you'll rip the catholics to shreds.
  5. Freddy Flintoff

I think you will find im against religion as a cencept, make no mistake im not anti catholic im anti religion, it has cuased more war and pain and suffering than any other reason all over something that is not likely to be true, How can one out of all these hundreds of religions be true, how can you pick one, How can people beilve a book that was written thousands of years ago is fiction?

The idea of faith and religion is great, giving people morals and soemthing to look forward to when you die but the bottom line is when you die your GONE, just like befoer you were born you did not exist, Religion was created as a way to explain what happens as we can not contemplate this nothingness, And has grown into the most detructive force on the planet, I therefor do not put anti religion on a par with rasicm as racism is an attack on aperosn for no reaosn, whereas my hatred of religion is due to the fact that is responsible for death, supression and many many lies and not just teh catholics ALL religion is to blame
  6. Freddy Flintoff

The War was 50/60 years ago a lot of the people in the church now were around then, So dont tell me its moved on that much it is still currupt, It is still stuck in the past, Look at its view on Aids in Africa, telling african sif they use condoms they will goto hell... That makes me SICK
  7. M.C.E

M.C.E 1981-2013

Sorry to Hi-jack but Joe did you go to Marden Bridge Middle school? :)
  8. Yosef Ha'Kohain

nope sorry... why?
  9. Yosef Ha'Kohain

You're intelligent enough to form an opinion and for this i respect you, but unfortunatly you're stupid enough to form the wrong opinion... which gives birth to tunnel vision.

Religion is an easy scape goat, you can't blame wars on religion - you can blame wars on humans in authority with power - be it religious power, feudal power, political power... god/alah/buddha/etc. doesn't teach war. Religion has done masses of good and accelerated civilisation around the world. To write it off as evil/stupid is possibly the dumbest thing any intellect can do.

But then you're no intellect ;)

As a jew I can integrate into a white society, just as an asian buddhist could integrate into an asian society... prejudice is still prejudice and you're a bigot for looking down, alienating and attacking those with a set of beliefs that differ from your own.
  10. M.C.E

M.C.E 1981-2013

Just thought i recognised your face thats all.
  11. Freddy Flintoff

so what your saying is a cant have my opinion on religion??? Your against free speech, I just dont like an institution that sends out crusades to kill millions who dont agree with it or tell Africans they cant wear condoms therefore killing millions more with Aids...

If you think i can have this opinion then you are in the WRONG, i accept people beilve in these fables and legends and i will respect them, but you saying that my belifs are wrong is just as bad, makingyou a BIgot also
  12. Yosef Ha'Kohain

I've had more lively debates with primary school children.

Your beliefs are theophobic, if I pull a bigot for being bigoted it doesn't make me bigoted... I've never heard such poppycosh in all my life... are the ANL bigots because they say Nazism is wrong?

I have issues with the catholic church as an organisation, but this isnt what you were saying - you were clambering on some psuedo-intellectual high horse and dismissing religion as stupid and evil... and in doing so you came across as an arrogant/ignorant smart arse.
  13. Freddy Flintoff

It is my personal chouice to be athist and you have a problem with that... I am ALLOWED to form this opionion and i wont allow people to block my righ tfor free speech. I have done a LOT of reasearch on religion as i questioned my faith at an early age and all i saw was misery and hatred and i wanted nothing to do with it, i have been facinated by religion and am constantly reading or watching programs on it so if you have aproblem with me being atheist then pity you, I refuse people to force there lie and religious rubbish onto me, people argue over which religion is right and even kill for it like 9/11 and other terrorist attacks are religiously motivated, i claim that all them are false and i will defende the right to my opionion to the hilt as you will yours
  14. Yosef Ha'Kohain

oh quit gibbering boy.

I'm athiest.
  15. Freddy Flintoff

good boy :lol: :lol:
  16. Lee

Lee original gowans artwork

i hate the idea of carrying out attacks in the name of a god, be it any god at all.

religion can be used as a tool to incite its followers to do terrible acts of agression against other faiths / races.

at the end of the day i have my opinion on religion and al voice it when i like.
  17. JockB

JockB Registered User

What a hard man. :lol:
  18. Lee

Lee original gowans artwork

ha, atleast ave got the balls to say what i wanna say. your wetter than an otters pocket man, jog on
  19. JockB

JockB Registered User

It must make you feel really hard, clever and superior being offensive about peoples religions and beliefs. I wish I had the balls like you.

Fact is, pish like this should be deleted.
  20. JockB

JockB Registered User

You sound like an arse licking wee ned.

Try having an opinion of your own rather than posting everything your mate Lee posts. At least he forms his own opinions.