The Vactican has been done out

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lee, Jun 9, 2005.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

1. confuzzled

confuzzled Registered User

you may feel you have a right, but someone in authority may deem what you have said over the top and deeply offensive.

you could then find yourself under prosection.

make of that what you will.
  2. Freddy Flintoff

Freddy Flintoff WE MISS YOU JOHN

My god do you have ZERO sence of humour

If you wanna talk about my itelligence then feel free to question me on my qualification of which i have many ;)
  3. Lee

Lee original gowans artwork

explain how they got their grubby mits on stolen gold then sherl.
  4. Freddy Flintoff

I belive in free speech, if you or the authorites dont then so be it
  5. confuzzled

do you believe in free speech for racists?

if not then you have just contradicted yourself, as what you really mean is that you believe in free speech, as long as it fits inside your moral standards. there is a big difference.
  6. Lee

you cant even critisise a religion these days without being called racist. :rolleyes:
  7. confuzzled

innit, it's well shit, you can't criticise black people either without being called a racist.
  8. Lee

dont be a fucking lunatic.
  9. confuzzled

don't be fucking stupid then, grow a brain and use it.
  10. Lee

how am i being stupid you clown. all ive done is state facts.
  11. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Registered User

With the rise of therapeutic cloning technology there's a real chance of the former, the latter's a different matter.
  12. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

You haven't stated any facts at all, all you have stated is your own personal view on the matter. There is no conclusive proof that the Vatican appropriated loot from jewish families (although there is a lengthy court case into the matter being heard in the US).

You have still to back up your original claims that the vatican supports nazism or even encouraged it in the first place. You can't just go round saying shit like that, your first post was offensive and if the laws they're proposing stops idiots like you posting that kind of crap then I'm all for it. It wasn't funny regardless of whether you believe in god or not :rolleyes:.

Oh and Coletrickle - any fucker can get a CCNA nowadays, it means jack shit and still doesn't mean you can get a job from it. All the qualifications in the world don't change the fact you have zero common sense (or even the ability to string two spelled words together from what I've seen of your posts :rolleyes: ).
  13. Freddy Flintoff

Maybe i was refering to my 1st class degree my 2.1 degree my MCSE and most importnatly my Wine tasting qualification :lol: you dont gain those by being thick
  14. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

Read the above.
  15. Freddy Flintoff

I agree my spelling is poor, i dont care tho, i do however have common sence, thinking that teh catholic church has caused pain and misery is not proof that i lack common sence it has nothing to do with comon sence. I researched the subect for my hitory dissertaion and feel very strongly about it after reading many many texts and sources, so whatever crap you come out with is not gonna coem anywhere near changing my belive that the church has caused more bad than good, and it not gonna change the fact that the picture was not Racist which was the orig argument
  16. Freddy Flintoff

The simple fact is i have very strong views in the way thje church has treated people in the past, why is fact and documented, they supressed common people thoughout the ages. I belive i have the RIGHT of free speech to speak out about these facts, If you deny that then you are the naive ones
  17. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

You fucking idiot. The original argument wasn't that the picture was racist. This thread was started by Lee who thought the pic was funny in some way.

He then went on to say that the church has ties to nazism without any evidence to back it up.

The picture is obscene no matter which way you look at it, whether you believe in god or not, whether you support the catholic church or not. Its inciting religious hatred in the same way that burning the bible or the koran or scriptures would be.

I don't agree with Pius' actions during WW2, hell I'm sure I would have done it differently in his shoes, for the large part I'm with you there.

But to say that the pic is funny or not even remotely offensive (or even acceptable) is just plain stupid and someone who claims to have two degrees should know better than to say so. There's a difference between criticising religion and defacing it.
  18. Freddy Flintoff

Its by FAR not the worst picture posted on here, People have over reacted to it and even claimed it was rasict in some way... The Pope was a memebr of Hitler youth and there for SI Linked with the nazis so in what way is the image out of context with reality...

To be fair i cant be ares with this pointless argument neither of us is gonna relent, and i for one have an interview to get ready for so i will leave you to argue with yourself
  19. loopyloosy

loopyloosy Registered User

i see that after jambon was clamped he did not return to the thread :lol:

6 pages long arguement for a shit joke? :lol:

ah, this board is just too funny.
  20. Freddy Flintoff

No a Rasict is someone who discriminates because of race or colour of skin with no justifiable reason, this a DISAGREE with funadamentally

I hate the church because they have caused pain and suffering and killed miilions including the FOUR times they sent out crusades to kill people who did not agree with them. They claim they can Kill in the name of god and yeat that is breaking a comandment is it not, they have caused wars and have supressed BILLIONS of peopel over there 2000 year history

If you can not see the differnce in those two things then i pity you