Shindig (Sasha)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jason Bourne, Dec 10, 2006.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

1. scoobzshindig

scoobzshindig Registered User

"come" across welders much like?? :lol:

Ill get me coat
    (edit) big boy!
  2. Rossy

Rossy . Staff

:lol: :lol:

I've got a string of PM's of you coming onto me, it's a shame you didn't see the funny side when I jokingly nicked your doorbell. :lol:
  3. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

:lol: :lol:
  4. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  5. scoobzshindig

scoobzshindig Registered User

ok ok

just dont tell em about the fluffy boots and the banana
  6. Nicolai

Nicolai Registered User

the most disapointing thing about it was the way sasha was playing before he left. he was absolutely ripping the place apart. i think ive seen him about 6 or 7 times now and that was by far the best so for him not to finish what he started was gutting.

however disgraceful it was though, imo, he should get himself back asap and not ruin it for 99% of us. these things happen unfortunately but i don't think we should all be punished. sasha imo is the best dj out there and therefore should regularly play at a club like shindig. we should all email him or something and ask him to come back!

ps > scott, i was the lad who stopped you on your way out of room 2 last night taking the piss for the you tube clip. i apologise! just remembered about that when i read your posts.
  7. Rossy

Rossy . Staff

hahahahaha what have I started. :lol:

Scooby - I knew I seen you having it at Oakenfold. xxx
  8. Miller

Miller Registered User

I've never ever felt so gutted/mad/angry, etc about one bad clubbing moment as I did last night. The last 15 mins before it happened he was just getting into it, really loving it, then for some complete and utter cunt to do that, spoil a night I had been looking forward to for almost a year and a half is beyond words. He completely rinised the place dry before it happened. I've never left a club so quickly in my life!:cry: :evil: :( :cry: :evil: :(
  9. Lee

Lee original gowans artwork

glad i never went now, what a waste of money and to be in a club full of so many cunts ruins the night to start with
  10. Stephen

Stephen the reel master

is that really scott on that youtube clip? :lol:

"hairdresser turned world musician, england"
  11. Miller

Miller Registered User

It wasn't that bad. There were a few numbnuts in, but I wouldn't say any worse than normal. He played for 2 hours didnt he? 12.30 till half 2ish? It was worth £15 alone for the 1.5/2 hours:king:
  12. Mark J

Mark J Registered User

I cant believe that some numpty actullay threw a glass at the dj, been going to the dig for nearly 10 years and i cant rememeber anything like this ever happening!!!!!

Lee - I'd have done the exact same thing with the carol singers, although i'd have been more explicit with my response with or without being in a raj, but then again i enjoy being a cunt now and again!!
  13. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

I had a really good night, up until my mate got screwed over for his lift and he had to leave otherwise he'd be stranded :evil:

Sasha was awesome, I didn't notice the whole bottle throwing incident, think I was having my head mashed by switch upstairs at the time... It's pathetic though, I can't believe that people pull this kind of shit...

All I can put it down to is the fact it's getting close to that time of year again, one thing I've noticed when working is the sheer number of "seasonal drinkers" that seem to come out of the woodwork; the people who work all year without a night out, and who suddenly come out and get wankered, and can't handle it, who pick fights and act like absolute wankers...

I've DJed in the place I'm at for just over a year now, and I've only seen two fights so far, but in the two weeks before christmas last year there was easily three or four times that number... :(

Sadly at the end of the day there's only so much you can do to stop them getting in, the doormen can't pick out every wanker and stop them getting in :(
  14. B.O.B.

B.O.B. Registered User

Unfortunately not, they all now drink in Twist before Shindig, totally ruined the place.

Such a shame that someone had to ruin the night for everyone. I had been tempted to come up from London to see Sasha - glad I couldn't now! I hope that whoever did it is found.
  15. Basic Instinct

Basic Instinct Registered User

It was Mr.B.Thats.Me from on here. He'd been boozing on hooch since 9pm and so was not doubt full of anger and almost at the animal stage by the time he got to the club. He's a loose cannon after a drink. He also must be gutted that he didnt get chance to grope Sasha before he left. :(
  16. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

thats bad crack like, i don't understand why anyone would do that? it's the old problem - the minority spoil it for everyone else.

The last sasha night with Satoshi was awesome, cracking atmosphere, great crowd - maybe it was the xmas party season that brought out all the idiots.

once again, newcastle spends ages building it's reputation for decent venues and an educated clubbing crowd - then in 1 fell swoop some cocksmith ruins it.
  17. Pierre

Pierre

wot a total cock some ppl aint like us who actualy respect the likes of sasha for his dj work and the lads scott & lee for grafting there bollox off to bring such talent to our doorstep it was probs one of those wankers who now cant get into "Liquid" ikon to me & you. I have loads of charvs in my street and there like "were gannin to shindig noo ikon iz shut like" i mean wtf no plz dont it's coz of total and utter bell ends like you's that spoil it

Neva mind lets just all hope sasha can get ova this and return to our home town
  18. trance_fan

trance_fan Registered User

it didn't actually spoil my night like, Scott was absolutely banging!!
  19. Granty

Granty 38°52′48″N 1°23′30″E

:(

Utter shit thing to happen. Regardless of how "fucked" they were. You just don't do that sort of thing. I'm completely shocked that somebody, who has been treated to some outstanding line-up's in Shindig recently, would even contemplate anything like that.

I only hope that this twat wasn't a regular - because that certaintly isn't what the place is about :down:
  20. Stephen

Stephen the reel master

in greece they throw plates around if they like their dinner