Shindig Presents: DUBFIRE @ Legends - Friday 25th September

Discussion in 'Going Out' started by Neil B, Aug 19, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Jono_H

Jono_H Registered User

agree with that.

had a really good night from what i remember. first time i've been in there and its a good space, plenty of bars which is always good and everyone was having a good old time. i didn't even mind the sticky carpets, meant you had to dance to keep from becoming stuck.

so far the changes seem to be paying dividens so good work lads.
  2. carlito

carlito

was a cracking night. an excellent atmosphere.

been a long time since i genuinely felt like people were there for the music....
  3. Baggot

Baggot

really good night, thought scotts set was better than dubfires, sometimes is the way it goes. good little dingy club, only bad thing of the night was some arse downing a shot at the bar then throwing up back over it and covering my mates jeans in spew, luckily his lass thought best to get him away from me.......really good night all round

is this you on the left of this pic? if so...you are mental!

http://www.residentadvisor.net/photo-view.aspx?set=8012&i=shindigfeatdubfire-181.jpg
  4. Cougar

Cougar

I don't remember many details about Friday night but I do remember having an awesome time in legends for the first time in a long time!!

I really enjoyed the tunes and the sweat box I'll be recommmending the next Shindig to a few peeps :)
  5. Crispy

Crispy

As most have said, cracking night, a lot more atmosphere than the last few times I was at digital- legends is the right layout for dance music, the back room was jumping as well which was nice to see

Dubfire played some quality stuff, not enough variety for my liking but I think i'm just old and bitter that he doesn't play with sharam as Deep Dish anymore :lol: looking forward to more nights there in the near future
  6. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

I remember them absolutely raping foundation about 5 years back and fucking my head up, then stumbling out into the street at 4am to be confronted by daylight.

Proper mess :lol:
  7. Crispy

Crispy

Some of the sets they played at foundation were absolutely epic- deep house, techno, prog- never heard such a good range of music put together so effortlessly
  8. Willa

Willa Registered User

9. scoobzshindig

scoobzshindig Registered User

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajZcxkaJpQA"]YouTube - Dubfire encore! Shindig @ Legends - Newcastle! Bilzo's Birthday night out![/ame]

Dubfire's encore at Legends .. playing Prince - Controversy
  10. Congay

Congay Registered User

can anyone name the ugly goons in the video
  11. scoobzshindig

scoobzshindig Registered User

scottish by the sounds of things.. was a fair few scottish peeps went in through door collecting tickets bought online
  12. wilson_bw

wilson_bw

Its my mates and me :screw: Found the link to here on google while trying to find the mix played. Came down from Scotland to see Dubfire, then locked ourselved in the premier inn untill 11AM Sunday morning :lol: That was a weekend to remember! :eek:

Awesome night! Really good night put on by the shindig guys, i guess thats why they are so well known across the country! Hopefully be down for Digweed aswell, as long as it doesnt clash with anything up here. Although i have a feeling it clashes with a Musika night!