Shindig (posers)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Glitter Angel, Feb 27, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. confuzzled

confuzzled Registered User

P.S. havn't been to shindig so can't comment.. what am i doing in this thread really??? :D
  2. loopyloosy

loopyloosy Registered User

Re: Shindig (posers)

ok, i admit, i love shindig. i love it i love it i love it, and i dont class myself as a total poser, although i do make an effort. even i feel out of place sometimes, but the thing is, senior chem si and me went to the dig ages ago, and found a bottle of champagne. we sat and drank it all.lovely!it made me love it more!
    It is the thing, different strokes for different folks.i say we invent a promdig or a shinise,for people like me who enjoy going to both.ive said it once, but just to let your know i love shindig.it is full of posers.but so?we are all there for the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!Loopsy dooo
  3. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

lmao@confuzzled

I have no fucking clue but you made me chuckle ;)
  4. DAVEYRUTHERS

DAVEYRUTHERS

Re: Re: Shindig (posers)

Well Said
  5. Duck

Duck

Shindig IMO have one of the best music policies in all of clubland, they have sticked to playing quality house music for 10 years.

I had my best night of last year at shindig (Coxy) and have had many other excellent nights.

There are quite a lot of posers but I dont give a shit what people I don't know think of me, after all if they are bothered about what other people are thinking they are obviously not having as good a night as me.
  6. DAVEYRUTHERS

DAVEYRUTHERS

Well said shindig have stuck to the music policy and not caved in. I know promise was not filling when it was all prog but i think they have gone too much the other way now with the likes of jules and that playing.
  7. loopyloosy

loopyloosy Registered User

well thank you very much for liking my statement Davey, BTW shindig is 10 years old in may!!!!not long now!!
    i love the music at digginsypops is not the same everyweek,which helped to get shindig the award of musik mag for the best underground club in the UK.loopsy doo
  8. jilly

jilly Registered User

i like shindig. have only been there bout 3 times but they were good nights. might have been just because i was with an excellent group of friends.. sometimes it doesn't matter where you are at aslong as you are with your best friends. then you will have the best night ever. :)
  9. Simon Stuart

Simon Stuart Registered User

Are you calling me a fucking poser bwoy?
  10. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

ew smart e! leave crasher alone! theres not that many posers in crasher...cept for big dave anyways! hehehe:D

at the end of the day u get posers in all clubs...even promise...but they arnt really doin anything to spoil our nites so who cares!
  11. jilly

jilly Registered User

there is not many posers in gatecrasher anyway. when i went everyone was really down to earth. there was only a few posers but they stood next to the bar all night. i mean come on you go to a club to dance on the dancefloor dont you.
  12. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

not the GC dance floor u dont...its full of tourists at the back and then cybers at the front! my fave place in GC is infact the bar at the bottom near the toilets as u can see the main room and all its niceness when the lazers are goin off, u can access the toilets quickly when u need a wee wee, u have no where to walk when u need refreshments and in all honesty....its the best place to dance because theres not that many people standing around there
  13. confuzzled

confuzzled Registered User

My favourite place in GC is near the fire exit.. its the olny place I don't feel like i'm being microwaved like a small defenseless hamster.
  14. jilly

jilly Registered User

i think i know where you mean. i infact did stand there once for a little while but that is infact where i was talking about where all the posers where! sorry i dont mean that you are a poser as i am sure you are not but they all made me feel like i was worthless because i wasnt wearing the same clothes as them or did not dance like them. sorry i dont want to start an argument. :(
  15. Yosef Ha'Kohain

lol simon a poser?!?!? never... I happen to of seen your hair dressing photo bwoy! posing is an understatement :p

Lol@slopy... leave crasher out of ti?!?!?!? Its got more posers than unposers if that makes sense! They sit on the railings looking cool telling you how many years they've been doing crasher... or wiggle round in a stylish but drunken manner in big daves case ;)

how does he dance drunk?!?!?
  16. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Jily they all are posers with their funky clothes and funky wiggles!

pah!!!

bah humbug!
  17. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

smart e> thats just it though...the posers in crasher who sit on the railings arnt cool at all so they can be laughed at!!:D

however if u do find a real poser in crasher they probably are cool and should just be left to pose:cool:

even though i love it crasher cant be a poser club cos its the most uncool club in the world
  18. jilly

jilly Registered User

ok lets agree to disagree cos even tho the posers i encountered did look cool they were arrogant and would not move when i needed to get to the bar to get some water. when i smiled they didnt even smile back. i mean doesnt take that much effort! :)
  19. Yosef Ha'Kohain

sloppy your fighting a battle you can't win!

the railings are there for people to pose on...there is an arrogance in crasher that doesn't exist in any other club in england... you've just been going that long you've grown to live with it and no longer notice it... like a bad smell :p
  20. jilly

jilly Registered User

no i do not think that is fair smartE. gatecrasher is amazing still and though have pockets of arrogance is still the best club in the world.