READ ME!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rob, Nov 3, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Nik

Nik Registered User

Think COMMON SENSE is the key here but i know it is hard after a night on the lash!!! Maybe it would be a good idea to have a think before posting in light of resent events!!!

As for freedom of speech it has been decided that the forum which they pay for isnt worth having if it detracts from the club. If there was no board then there would be nowhere to talk about speak about anything!!!:confused:
  2. Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny Registered User

I dont agree with the rules myself, I think every1 shud be able to say wot they like as long as it isnt slagging off other board members or posting to try and cause trouble.. but its not my board and I dont make the rules so I have to do what im told if I wanna carry on posting on ere n I do cos its a cool board with really nice members :D
  3. crasherbiatch

crasherbiatch BANNED

im gonna get sum dex and practise really hard and become really famous so no1 can b nasty to me nemore. ,;) ;)
  4. Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny Registered User

Wot ya gonna call yerself then? ;)
  5. SeniorChem Si

SeniorChem Si Registered User

If u wanna make comments along the lines of "DJ x is a prick" feel free to do it on another board! Don't do it on here where it's going to harm the club who pay for this board in the first place.

Hope DJ x ain't reading this thread, he's taking a right slating :rolleyes: :p
  6. chickenlipsr4

chickenlipsr4

7. chickenlipsr4

chickenlipsr4

:confused:
  8. SeniorChem Si

SeniorChem Si Registered User

erm, what? :confused:
  9. DJBURNS

DJBURNS

No disrespect matey, but what are you on about....?

If a DJ does play the worst set of his life, believe me (I am a DJ of 6 years and have played in big clubs) the DJ knows he has played a crap set.

But the way message boards work and the clubs they are associated to is that they book and pay them their fee for playing, and support them buy promoting their presence on the night etc etc etc....

So.....if a DJ does play the most double beated set ever then all he is saying is that we don't come on here and say...."hes wank" "thats a crock of shit" "what a twat he was last night, why did promise bother booking the wanker"

So to really make it simple if the above happens you will get banned, simple as.....better phrases are as follows:-

Goodness me I noticed a lot of double beats by (DJ) last night, he had an off night, I'm sure next time will be better.

etc etc

:cyber:
  10. Ste

Ste Registered User

DJ Y is much better than DJ X :lol:
  11. Rob

Rob Registered User

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  12. OakeyDokey

OakeyDokey

Living in london im glad i stick to my message boards there seems ya cant do right for wrong on this one,cant call dj's, cant have arguments,cant do fuck all joke i say joke :( :( :(
  13. Rob

Rob Registered User

It's the way it's gotta be mate. You can argue if you want but just not with me :D .

If you really can't live with it I guess you should stop posting but I hope you don't. Tis your call.
  14. tidyShaun

tidyShaun

I take it you didn't see the fao this twat put up about me, ooh I do love the rules on this board, when it suits you!
  15. Rob

Rob Registered User

Did miss something good? Link please geeza.
  16. One Eyed Wheeler

One Eyed Wheeler Gotta get me some Sasha soon or I'll go blind in b

Re: READ ME!

So finally, everyone has to agree with me that DJ Taucher's set was outstanding. I like these new rules.

To be fair, it was good when he tapped his lighter on the record n it sounded like a drum beat in the middle of a break:-

Da da da da da da da..... da da da da da da da da....... da da da da da da..... da da.... da.

Anyone remember it? I've been trying to recreate it several times in my mixes but to no avail cos I'm fucking wank. Am I allowed to negatively criticise meself??

Incidentally, DJ X is my stage name and I dont appreciate... Oh wait, someone's bound to have already said this (Soz if so, I skipped from page 1 to 3 :oops: .)

This is serious- does no drug related posts mean that I can't criticise drug taking, and voice my opinions AGAINST it because I think it's wrong? I mean, so long as it doesn't get out of hand people should be free to give opinions, just like on so many daytime chat shows today. As long as they're not relating Promise to their exploits it's not harming reputation is it? I feel like I'm hitting (or going far beyond) border line rules here, so Im gonna stop. But it'd be nice to have an actual policy of what no discussion on drugs entails. is that entirely no discussion or what?

DISCLAIMER: I dont do drugs and I'm not tryin to be funny here, it's summat I asked in a thread before and never got it answered. I'm not tryin to take the piss , honest, sorry if I sound facetious.

I also think that it might help discourage the talking of drugs if :groovy: and :chill: weren't placed as smileys cos let's not pretend they don't represent owt illegally intoxicating. But I like the smileys so dont remove them on account of me, just dont wanna feel hypocritical, and dont want two trivial pics to "stumble" anyone.

Let me know what you think. Anyone.
  17. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

at least the rules on what can & can't b said has been made clear!!!!!!!

it is true u can give an oppinion without saying so & so is shit!!!!

:D :D :D :D
  18. Rob

Rob Registered User

Re: Re: READ ME!

Good point, we will get the chill guy changed. To answer your question we would prefer you to avoid all drug related topics. Too many clubs have had too much hassle after police have read stuff about drugs on their message boards.
  19. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

Re: Re: READ ME!

not matter what they apparently represent they are not going to encourage or discourage ppl from talking bout drugs................

every1 should now b clear on the rules...talk bout drugs & u get banned.....simple as........so whether they represent sumthing or not is not likely to influence some1 enuff to make them talk bout it.....
  20. Guest

cool!
    rules are pretty straight forward then!
    *takes note*:p

:) :) :)