Raver dead

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheSpence, Jul 28, 2003.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. confuzzled

confuzzled Registered User

if they nicked my car i'd hunt them down like the scum, car thieves are jeff. :p
  2. Lulu

Lulu Registered User

They were from the lovely little village called Chopwell (i think) full of nothing but old women who refuse to move, smack heads, thieves, and those evil little children that nearly every village has but only about 20 times worse! They're smoking at 6 drinking at 9 and full blown smack heads by 10!
  3. Ness

Ness Registered User

did i miss something? who's laura, i thought the kid that died was called garry?:confused:
  4. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

i can't believe you've even heard of chopwell!!!! :eek:
  5. Lulu

Lulu Registered User

i used 2 hang around there for a bit as a youngster, and my friend lived at the bottom of chopwell and i nearly got a house in blackhall mill (v.quiet nice bit) with richie. AND i was working at Garesfield golf club (top of choppas) for quite sometime until sunday which was my last day. I went to school at high spen. So yes i have seen my fill of chopwell! and it's the worst place ever its like the worst nasty people from every village in the north east crammed into a village thats about 1/2 a mile long! It smells and its just generally vile! :evil:
  6. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

how old r u? did you go to hooker gate? ddi you's look at the newer houses in blacky mill...i'm from ebchester!!!! :D
  7. Lulu

Lulu Registered User

hey hey bonjour ebchester, i used to know a few people from there. I'm 23 and Yes i went to Hookergate (unfortunately). Did u mean the newer flats that r being built where the pub used to be? Or the newish housing estate? If so no, it was the houses along the very end behind the new housing estate, i think it's called fife street. The street of the unwashed, fantastic!
  8. paul

paul Registered User

9. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

do you know rae selwood or rick selwood or debiie marshall!!!! :)
  10. Lulu

Lulu Registered User

there was another one 2? My days of illegal street car racing r over and i'm pleased, cars r dangerous and if u dont treat them and the roads with respect then be prepared for the worst!

Oh did you hear about that pub that got petrol bombed and a lad of 5 died and a lad of 10 died?
  11. Lulu

Lulu Registered User

I know them all! I was in Rae's class i used to be friends with her before she became too good for me (dont tell her i said that if u r friends with her) and rick was in my sisters year. Debbie Marshall - how old is she again? I've got 2 debbies in mind and i'm not sure which one it is.
  12. Ness

Ness Registered User

13. El Maracca

El Maracca Registered User

fair do's but i aint gonna shop me mates. scum or not. its their way of life not mine. but i still talk to em if i see em cos we had some fuckin class times when i was a yougen.

its like if one of ya mates starts dealing tho innit. you dont fuckin grass him up just cos you dont do drugs or whatever.
  14. Lulu

Lulu Registered User

I know a canny few car thieves too. I would never grass on them for exactly the same reason. I know where your coming from. It's none of my business anyway, i keep my nose out of that side of there lives! Unless i need summit! :lol: joke!
  15. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

debbie is 24...she's from llow westwood & is kay proctors cousin!!!

rae is a scrawny little hump bvacked wtch who deserves to b shot...along with her brother...she has a kid & is living with sum1 form chopwell now!!!

do you know sluttuns (kerry hutton)? jill robinson, paul robinson? i cud go on 4 eva!!!! :lol:
  16. Lulu

Lulu Registered User

Yes i know thwm all, i think debbie marshall was in the year above me and dead into her sport stuff. If this is the same one i think she's the only canny person u've mentioned so far!

I never stayed in touch with anyone from school, but with the people mentioned in mind does this suprise you? The whole school was full of awful people! As for what u said about rae, i believe those were the exact things that we used to call her! :lol:

Did u ever see Andy Brunton, raes ex now apparently? He's dead canny and i was devistated when i heard he was with her! She's a fucking bitch!
  17. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

i dunno who he is...i went to junior school with some of them...the senior school i went to wasn't any better & i don't keep in touch with any of them!!!
  18. Lulu

Lulu Registered User

my god, did u go 2 choppas juniors that has thankfully been knocked down?
  19. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

no i went to lowwestwood (knocked down) & ebchester...i only know rae cos for my sins i went out with her brother!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuggggggggggh!!! :cry:
  20. Lulu

Lulu Registered User

eeeeeeeewwwwwwww poor you, i hope u havent had constant bad luck because of this? i know a few people from low westwood and hamsterly aswell. Lisa King, John Bell, and a few others but i strugle to remember names oh and John Ramsey from ebchester,