Rachel V New Girl Sasha

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yosef Ha'Kohain, May 29, 2003.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

?

Who will win the battle of the bitches?

1. Rachel

22 vote(s)
    73.3%
  2. Sasha

8 vote(s)
    26.7%
  1. Glitter Angel

Glitter Angel Registered User

;)
  2. Glitter Angel

Glitter Angel Registered User

im still waiting for her to tell me which of my "friends" have been slagging me off to her, i personally cant see it happening, they have better things to do than sit and bitch on with pathetic little girls, why do u think they have me around :lol:
  3. rachel

rachel Registered User

ah but ma dear that is not entirely true though is it.....??!!:rolleyes:

this thread has well amused me, thank u so much to all ma luvli friends out there who stuck up 4 me lol!! the moneys in the post!!
    kerry aka glitter angel has one of the luvliest complections out of anyone i know!! and as for the fact ur a virgin sasha dear u've just completley contracdicted urself as u were talking about ur preffered method of contraception in a previous thread... :rolleyes: full of contradictions arent u :rolleyes:
  4. rachel

rachel Registered User

disagreed with my view of what exactly...??!! she called me a silly cow n said she didnt like me...??!! godo god this is beginning to sound like a playground argument i wudnt even expect all this frm sum of the lil 5 n 6 year olds in ma classes!! i think i'll quit whilst im ahead :rolleyes:

but am curious what exactly are my " views on dj's"....??!! :confused: :p xxxx
  5. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered User

I am now very confused by this fight. Can someone give me a breif rundown of what these two ladies are arguing for??
    :) :dunce:
  6. rachel

rachel Registered User

haha tis a tad confusing aint it all!! its beginning to soudn a lil bit like the type of argument lil children wud av n its all bin blown slightly :rolleyes: out of proportion but she called me a silly cow n said she didnt like me 4 no reason (god i am cringing as im typing this it sounds sooo badly immature!!) so i got cross n wundered why cos hav neva reeli had an enemy in ma life n wundered why i suddenly appeared to hav 1 then ma luvli friends stuck up 4 me but then she started bin awful about kerry (ggrrrr!!) and now claims that she doesnt like me because i said something about her in a thread which she cant seem to find :rolleyes: my my all this bringins me back to my childhood days!! dearie me dont we all act our age haha!! :p :rolleyes: xxx
  7. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered User

Thanks for the explaination hun.
    :)