Proof - That Tall Trees Isnt shutting down....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fino1, Feb 18, 2007.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Michael

Michael Registered User

im glad its not shutting down, not really into the goodgreef line ups like but always end up having a blinding night everytime i go
  2. rachel

rachel Registered User

oh i am!! :p
  3. Carson

Carson Registered User

id be glad if it stayed open... had a blinding night every goodgreef ive been to over the last 18 month. if u dont like it dont go!
  4. Rob

Rob Registered User

Doesn't prove a thing other than they want people to think that it isn't going to shut.
  5. *Rachel*

*Rachel* formerly racheismad4it

the bloke on the video only says that its open til new years eve this year, which i already knew coz i've got the goodgreef event planner for the year. so that doesnt mean its not guna close come january!?
  6. Spiral

Spiral Registered User

That only proves that it aint shutting this year!

As far as I know the planning application for a 5 star hotel and blocks of luxury appartments has been grantedby Stockton Borough Council. Part of that includes the demolition of the leisure facilities including the club and ballroom, with a new gym being bulit.

Even in the early drafts of the application and media stories, this was outlined to happen in the a latter stage of the development, around 08/09.
  7. J

J Mummy To A Baby Boy

The majority of the bouncers are sound

The land has been sold, one of the lads at Uni knows the guy who used to own Tall Tree's its just a matter of time before the bull dozers move in :D
  8. Mr.B.ThatsMe

Mr.B.ThatsMe 'yi raji puff

So what? The majority of people who frequent any kind of dance event/club have been exposed to drug taking and it's not really unexpected tbh. I'd understand your reasoning if it was a place you often took your granny..

I personally don't care what a club is like as long as the atmosphere is good. Look at Foundation.. wasn't exactly a palace was it but everyone who used to go there agree's it was one of the #1 places to be for events like Promise.

This makes perfect sense to me :confused: :lol: