Promise should Book!

Discussion in 'Music' started by DJPAUL, Oct 15, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. Disco Drew

Disco Drew Registered User

Hey maybe im wrong but i still feel Yoji would be too hard. Mind you when i saw him it was straight after Lab4, and my thrid night of clubbing so i dunno if it was Bruno Brooks up there he probs could of finished me off anyway....

I was under the impression Yoji was very hard to book as he had only done 6 dates in the UK this year, and i would have thought that the dates he does would have been for larger events such as the weekender etc.... Is it because he signed under the tidy label that he has now become more readily avaiable?

What the fuck do I know anyway???? lol
  2. Sleepy

Sleepy Registered User

never seen him like but heard nowt but good things :D
  3. rachel

rachel Registered User

oh my lord!!! please please please, i know its got fuck all to do with me but please dont let promise go techno or at least not completley techno anyways, the majority of the promise "massive"!! do seem to love their trance n hard trance lots n lots!! thats probs not what you meant cos i always manage to get the wrong end of the stick wiv lots ov fings so sorry if i've completley got the wrong end of the stick but i know a lot of people wud be devostated if promise turned totally technoey!! (spelt wrong most probably!!) things are sooo sooo mint the way they are at the moment, i know that things cant stay the same for eva but things at the moment are seriously class they reeli are!!! xxxx
  4. Sleepy

Sleepy Registered User

tis ok - promise wont go down the route of techno only :)

think all that mark means is that theres gonna be more of a tehcno feel to it than hard house........trance will still be the main flavour of promise :D

unless ive just made myself look a rite eediot and got the wrong end of the stick as well :p

thought u loved techno tho rach??????????????? ;)
  5. rachel

rachel Registered User

eurgh!! *shudders* techno is the devils music!! actually i arent half talking a load of rubbish cos i dont mind techno in small doses its just that techno dj's arent reeli ma cup of tea....jules is starting to incorporte a more techno into his sets though n i reeli quite like that so ya neva know theres still that iccle chance that i could be converted into an obsessive techno fan....??!!! although the chances are highly unlikely!! :D xxx
  6. Geordie

Geordie "Im Outta Time"

lmfao @ dave ;) ;)

If Promise gets rid of all Trance then its slipping slowly down :( :(

The Techno might take off but hmmmmm i aint too sure about the parp parp Dj's.......
  7. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

we'll see I predict Project, Yoji, Jules, SHOKK, etc. will outsell lieb, liebing, klein n vath...

Other than the lizard man I can't see a techno dj filling promise....
  8. Geordie

Geordie "Im Outta Time"

Its only in the last year or so that the names like Yoji / SHOKK etc have really taken off DJ wise - i dunno bout Tunes n that - i for one didnt know of Yoji till i while back n then all of a sudden he is everyones fave DJ - SHOKK i knew from GC Album a while back which we all loved Fouliex A Deux or whatever it was called !

I dont like me boom boom anyways all sounds the same - are Bot Project n Yoji n SHOKK all in the same leaue of long haired parp meisters then Joe ???

:D D :D

Yoji n Bot Project deffo are......
  9. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

You really are clutching at straws when you can only insult their haircuts :p

And its only rreally in the last year you've heard of halliwell... before that it was fergie and co... dj's have their momment of fame and at the momment i think outside of picotto n fergie... hard trance dj's will pull bigger crowds :D
  10. Geordie

Geordie "Im Outta Time"

Its by chance that ive seen they have mop tops innit ;)

And as for Halliwell its been a year and a half if not more Joe - cummon ya gonna have to do better than that, i was there for his Crasher Debut n what a night it was !!

:p :D ;)