Promise room 101

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SeniorChem Si, Jan 16, 2003.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

1. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

he's dressed like a georgian king u plank.

Of course its been done before - it was the dresscode of several decades... you always get the odd novelty band pull off the look... but I can't think of any clubbers who dress like it reguarly for that matter I've never met anyone who's under the age of 70 that dresses like it.

Half the time u try to belittle people u end up looking like a complete knacker.... please try harder :D
  2. SeniorChem Si

SeniorChem Si Registered User

u may be right at that....... imo, i thought it looked good, but u wont catch me sporting it next month :p

btw, black's black, what do you think :p
  3. TryHard*tidyShaun

TryHard*tidyShaun Registered User

There's more to clubland than crasher and sundis, that alone shows me you're in your own little clubbing bubble, yes I've seen people pull off the exact same look you were TRYING to pull off for years in allsorts of clubs, have you? but they didnt look like they had just been shopping at Oxfam, yes I'm well travelled and it has been done before, it's been and gone, been and again gone, it's the way trends go, they come in and out of fashion.

You're definately no trend setter, don't expect people to lick your shoes because you're maybe doing something different, well different FOR PROMISE, as Cyber is still an up and coming thing up there you say, when it was in other places years ago, it's hardly a trendsetting place, it's merely catching up you sap.

You are an attention seeker, the sad part is, noone realy gives a fuck. At the end of the day, it's NOT about what clothes you wear, or what drugs you take, it's about the people and the music, bout time you realised that, instead of waiting for people to accept you for what you're wearing that night and expect them to go, wow joe you looked cool blah blah blah

[​IMG]
  4. DJSequoia

DJSequoia Registered User

Attached Files:

5. Allie

Allie Registered User

Er, I replied to this on the Tribal board, can't member what I said now.

Think it was...

1. Try-Hards

2. Ket
  6. Yosef Ha'Kohain

SHAUN YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT

Lets look facts:

1. You've never met me, never seen me, maybe glimpsed a couple of photo's where I'm dressed down but thats it.
    2. You have no "absoloutley" no idea where I clubbing or the fashion trends I've followed in the past.
    3. You have no concept of what my look is, you compared me to lawrence for fucks sake... So to sit there and tell me my look has been done all over clubland for years is fucking STUPIDITY as you have no comprehension of what it is.
    4. You backwards fuck, to say my look is cheap and oxfam highlights your undeniable retarded ignorance - as boyo you don't know what my look is!

If you must know I actually draw my look from all over the place, yes some charity shops, topman, period shops, hand made stuff, old clothes, trendy shops... I draw my influence from thrift magazines, fashion magazines, history books, the current harajuka street fashions, current clubbing fashions, the joboxers, oliver.... Basically my boy you haven't got a fucking clue! You don't know me you don't know how i dress you just sit on your high horse and attempt to put people down with some of the most juvenile retarded insults.

In newcastle we have three words that some you up perfectly

THICK AS PIG SHIT

Your entire life revolves round clubbing and making sure people know how "cool" you are, you constantly name drop, tell every1 about the varied hedonistic clubbing lifestyle you lead, the amount of drugs you take, etc. WAKE UP THIS ISN'T THE CRASHER BOARD.... the average mentality isn't 5... people may be impressed that you know promoters and dj's on there, but here you will get laughed to fuck.... In your so called "clubbing heirachy" your considered a fucking tulip on this site.

Get a fucking clue child.
  7. Damocles

Damocles Registered User

Thats 4 words joe
  8. GeordieLee

GeordieLee Registered User

Shhhhhhh. It was going so well!
  9. Yosef Ha'Kohain

lmao bri just etxted me to say that :D

*gets coat*

it did read thick as shit.... but then changed 2 pig 2 make it sound northern

Shaun ur still a knacker tho
  10. TryHard*tidyShaun

TryHard*tidyShaun Registered User

Point Number 1. You've researched your whole look, medal?, at the end of the day, it's just a club, it's just a fucking look, do you really REALLY care about how you look in the club that you have to go to such great lengths? Do you feel more accepted by others, do you feel better about yourself that way? It's just a fucking disco!

Point Number 2, You don't know my clubbing history either, so please don;t turn around and interrupt me and tell me I'm wrong about things I've seen with my own eyes. I'd like to know your wide and vast experience of clubbing, I'm all ears.....

Point Number 3. I couldn't give a fuck what peoples opinion of me here are, does the opinion of others of you mean that much to you? A hierarchy on this board? hahhaa werd! People think there's a hierarchy on many boards, usually the impressionable kiddies who try and climb the ladder, when in reality it's an invisible one, there's no hierarchy, there's no ladder, you either in the position in the first place or you aint, you get some wannabe social climbers, who are funny as fuck. That point has really made me chuckle thanks for that.

Point Number 4: THICK AS PIG SHIT is 4 words not 3
  11. Damocles

Damocles Registered User

well if we all delete our posts and you edit it he might not notice
  12. GeordieLee

He did. Half an hour after the rest of us. I think he was too busy writing the third draft of his essay style post.
  13. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Excuse me? How big a hypocrit can somebody be - son you need a serious reality check.

I've researched my look cos I have a keen interest in fashion, I like to look unique and stand out from the crowd... Unlike yourself I don't jump on the latest band wagon in a pathetic attempt to look cool, I don't feel the need to then harsh the look I've just abandoned in some pathetic attempt to impress my new found uber cool peers... I dress like this every day every night... I just make more of an effort in a club.... From the sounds of it you don't have the confidence to dress how you feel unless your surrounded by like minded sheep.

2.I never even mentioned your clubbing history u fucking moron!!!! I said you don't know what I look like so how can you compare me to anyone you've seen... do you really have such a hard job comprehending the most simple of statements?!?!?!?

3. This is the fucking icing on cake... *GRIN FROM EAR 2 FUCKING EAR*.... Sweetie nobody on this site looks at clubing with the retarded impression that some clubbing hierachy exists... You came to the site and posted this retarded mumbo jumbo and were the laughing stock of many a conversation... I posted "your so called" before hierachy... do you understand that sentence is to hard for a plank like yourself to get your head round?

You forever feel the need to try to impress a messageboard full of people you apparently couldn't shit about... if you don't give a shit about what we think - please please please stop the name dropping! I'm happy you've got a job tidy - boy you better not lose it cos you truely are up shits creek if you do... Your the worst kind of retard a retard who thinks he's clever... Does your job specification require "good looks" cos if it relies on brains your fucked!

*awaits the next pleasurable read from his little brainiac*
  14. DNA

DNA

Ever noticed when Shaun starts to lose an argument he starts with "it only a msg board" "it only a disco" etc, or he will start asking for you to give examples to back you up, yet when Rob ask him for an example of his work he wasn’t very forthcoming?
  15. Yosef Ha'Kohain

He's what one would call a hypocrit :D
  16. GeordieLee

He'll say 'do some' in a minute. ;) :p
  17. SeniorChem Si

SeniorChem Si Registered User

..... and cokeheads in shindig. agreed :evil:

thought that might be you. U ever get down there? doing the Chems 7th Feb?
  18. TryHard*tidyClaire

TryHard*tidyClaire Registered User

as in all try hards, or as in me and my friends?
  19. Yosef Ha'Kohain

think he means normal.

I have no problems with u's and had non with shaun till he started acting a complete tit.
  20. DNA

DNA

He’ll be off to the crasher board to tell gimps that the Promise board is ganging up on him, give them 5 mins and the try hard crew will come to his rescue:rolleyes: