Phobias

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Andy R, Feb 23, 2004.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Andy R

Andy R

Ive always been scared of being trapped with no way out. 999 scared the shit out of me
  2. Glitter Angel

Glitter Angel Registered User

watching CCTV footage, i just dont like the movement of people when you watch a CCTV video, even if its something as simple as a video of people shopping in the middle of the day, its just the way they look and the way they move on the CCTV that freaks me out. Has any1 ever seen house on haunted hill? the CCTV footage in that freaks me right out :(
  3. Andy R

Andy R

Top of my phobia list must be women with umbrellas who seem determined to remove my eyes whenever I am close.

This has resulted in me never leaving the house when its raining
  4. Smog

Smog Registered User

I'm soft as shite so spiders are my phobia... also I occasionally get vertigo, especially in vehicles on roads where there is a sheer drop.
  5. andrewlynch

andrewlynch

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  6. spud693

spud693 Registered User

the thought of being trapped somewhere scares the shit out of me... i just lose it if i think i can't get out... something as simple as someone trapping me in a sleeping bagmakes me go epileptic... a friend of mine got me in a sleeping bag and he was just joking on, but i totally freaked out... while i was thrashing around trying to get out i punched him in the mouth and ripped the sleeping bag to pieces :oops:

worst one was when we found a big underground tunnel near where i live...

we decided to investigate and i got my head stuck in a railing i was trying to climb under... not at all fun...
  7. crasherkid

crasherkid Registered User

dogs..
    cats..
    wasps.. (****s)
  8. crasher_chick

crasher_chick I .....

FISH!...the way they squirm!
    i was fine untill i went to ibiza.....had a nice day out, got the boat across to the kevin and perry beach, went on the bananna boats, nd the stupid blokey driving us dropped us off in this horrible dark cave, nd there was these massive, huge, big pinky/purple jelly fish!...they started felling us! urgggh it was nasty!....
    there was 8 of us on it, 4 lads, nd 4 lasses...but we cudnt get back on, we were all crying with fear nd stuff, then the blokey just laughed at us, when we got back on!
    grr stupid fucker! xx:p
  9. iamian

iamian Registered User

deff spiders...

an my pet hate is the people who say "they're more scared of you than you are of them"

No.

if i saw a spider that was bout 100 times bigger than me i think i would die pretty instantly from shock/heart attack...

as opposed to spders which jus run about freaking the shit out of me.

we had one in our house that jumped the other week! :eek:

to say i shat myself would be an understatement!

how hard am i people :D :rolleyes:
  10. Tidy Tom

Tidy Tom

11. Cookee

Cookee Registered User

I wud rather shove red hot pokers in my eyes than watch that. And if Scruf posts that fooking picture again, Ill kill him!! Grrrr! :mad:

I am quite clastrophobic. Really hate being in small places, lifts kill me. Think it was after watching this film when I was little when this kid got stuck down sum stupid hole in the ground and it took them days to get her out. God Im cringing thinking bout it :confused: :(

I also hate being in the sea when you cant see the bottom. Well freaks me out that anything could come from down there and pull you under :cry:
  12. hodge1982

hodge1982 Registered User

Flying - Seriously shit scared. I did actually fly out to Japan a few years ago and was quite scared so I went to the doctors. He actually prescribed me valium :D

Also rollercoasters scare the crap out of me. I used to brick it going on the little dragon rollercoaster in Flamingo Land :lol:
  13. Cookee

Cookee Registered User

My mam literally screams as the plane shes on takes off and lands. So embarrassing :rolleyes: :lol:
  14. hodge1982

hodge1982 Registered User

I don't do anything that silly :D but I usually just sit as white as a sheet with my belt fastened, hands gripped tight to the arm rests. I think its the turbulence that frightens me more than anything....
  15. andrewlynch

andrewlynch

I also hate being in the sea when you cant see the bottom. Well freaks me out that anything could come from down there and pull you under :cry: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yipidee yip! Especially when its cold as well. :confused: :eek: horrible thaught.:(
  16. d4rud3

d4rud3 Registered User

Flying & Lifts
  17. xxsparkledxx

xxsparkledxx

i know this sounds strange but ive got a chewing gum phobia!
    i cant stand the site of a chewed piece lying in an ashtray or something, or when people chew it or twist it it freaks me out, makes me go really angry ( i dont know why this happens!)

i can be scared of water as well, i cant swim so im ok as long as my feet can touch the bottom, but as soon as im out of my depth i freak and i cant put my head under the water. its kinda crap for when u go on hoiday and you have to pre-warn everyone not to throw u in the pool!
  18. d4rud3

d4rud3 Registered User

lol i cant swim either:p
  19. dobbs

dobbs Registered User

I have a weird case of vertigo. I'm fine if you put some sort of barrier between me and the drop (like if I'm in a car on the edge of a cliff)...but put air between me and the drop and I crap myself. I was in New York last year and went up the Empire State Building, looking down from the roof through the wire fence thing I shit myself!! I saw a bird land on the ledge just outside the fence and I jumped back! Jesus I was crapping myself that day!!

Also got that fear of getting stuck and not being able to do anything. That began in Year 8 when there was a crowd of people pushing through a corridor in school and I went mental. I punched my best mate in the face then crazily squeezed through people to get out, I also whacked Derrek Ramsey (notorably one of the hardest people in school at the time, and a bully!) in the face on my way out. Didn't care though, fear was running through my veins!! :(
  20. Glitter Angel

Glitter Angel Registered User

i watched that too, and thats what made me quite clostrophobic!