Panic Attacks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by J, Sep 26, 2007.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. *Rachel*

*Rachel* formerly racheismad4it

mine were caused by my anxiety, i had loads of different things going on my life at the time

i get sleep paralysis aswell :cry: proper scares the crap out of me that, i thought i had bloody ghosts in my room :rolleyes: until i found out what it was.
    only way i've figured out to stop them, is if i lie on my side when i go to sleep, i only ever get them when i'm lying on my back
  2. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

what the fuck is sleep paralysis?
  3. Phil Mitchell

Phil Mitchell check me a dollar brer?

keep boshing cowies at the way you are and youll soon find out :lol:
  4. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

i have been waking up recently in the night and thinking that i was still asleep, but awake at the same time.... err i cant really explain it properly...

EG. i sat stark up in the middle of the night last night but i was still sort of asleep but knew what was going on... and it was like i could control what i was thinking within my dream, although it was half reality. :spangled:

i saw the duvet bunched up next to me and it appeared to be a cliff face. however my mind went a bit mad after that...

:spangled: :spangled: :spangled:

one for sleep therapists i think!

that was really badly put that like.... but i knew what i meant!!!
  5. Mad4it

Mad4it Faster than a cannonball

I'm currently suffering with clinical depression and I also suffer panic attacks which really, really are anything but nice. As someone has pointed out, I wouldn't wish this sort of shit on anyone, it literally affects you all the time and when you find the bottom its a hell of the back to the top.

Just show's just how complex the human brain really is.
  6. Lee

Lee original gowans artwork

hope i never get them, im too chilled to get them i reckon, i dont seem to stress about nowt, probs why im a bum like but i hear about people getting them, but the people who get them ive always know to be sketchy as fuck anyway.
  7. Michael

Michael Registered User

fuck off your a right sketchy cunt. and as for not stressed out you should have heard yourself in the pub on sat whinging about how shit it was haha :D
  8. LeeTheMackem

LeeTheMackem Lets Cacky Tash Him

lucid dreams, I get them all the time, theyre nowt to worry about in my opinion, just enjoy them
  9. Lee

Lee original gowans artwork

be honest it was gash :lol: :lol: anyway moaning about the local isnt gonna induce a panic attack
  10. Rob

Rob Registered User

Init. :D
  11. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

cush, i wouldent mind another :lol:

it was like a whole new level of trippin
  12. Brown

Brown

Jesus Christ what a thread full of miserable emo bastards, sort ya lives out! hahaha :lol:
  13. Subsonic

Subsonic Event Horizon

Re: Panic Attacks

I used to suffer from these a few years ago but at first i didn't understnad what was going on, i seriously thought i was going phycotic & spiraled into quite a deppressive state for a few months & it was without a doubt the darkest time of my life, it was so bad i even considered suicide until i woke up one morning & decided to get help, all it took was for someone to sit me down & explain what was happening, within minutes i felt a massive weight had been lifted off my shoulders & it felt like i could breathe again. They eventually become less intence & i've learned how to reverse them thank god.

You'll sort your head out soon enough, keep smiling:wink:
  14. Wkd*Dancer

Wkd*Dancer Registered User

Re: Re: Panic Attacks

Your lucky nee one explained to me what i was going through. Now i suffer fustration attacks where i dont kno whats wrong and medication side effects in one there worse imo than panic attacks because they're physical but i've experienced panic attacks before but i just reasurred myself tuned into loving myself as i was panicking on my first day of college i had drank lemonade and was like burping in my gullet not nice and everyone around me (strangers) were turning around digusted but i was only half halmed off drinking my pop probably too fast before going back in to what was a doctors/scientists looking lechture hall, pure furrry ran through me and i was sweating and leaving hand prints of sweat on the little desk thinginy in front of me a pure mare!!! but i suffer medication problems it must be ... as for that kid that says its a problem with the mind i think it is or yeh like rob mentions it could be an anylitical brain but i suffer not panic attacks but attacks of a physical and fustrating kind i can not close my eyes some times and my breathing is terrible ........... i lost relity for a few months after takin cowies about two years ago now... taking three orange and 2 dolphins and 1and a half ladybird cowies in 2001 for godskitchen the first one... fucking spooky shit the oposite to and xtc buzz meaning extacy as in pure bliss loved up thinking everyones cush your cush and what not when ya come down utter theyre not my mate :lol: instead total opposite pure dread and hell ... i hate cowies now and i'd advice those who tyake it to stick to one kind only a night dont mix to get extra affects ... but tbh dont take them at all bad crack and what i think cause mental problems but they say some peeps can do em for years and never be affected but let me meet them and i bet theyre the ones who dye of random heart attacks .. the last one i met did to make a long story short.
  15. Basic Instinct

Basic Instinct Registered User

Re: Re: Re: Panic Attacks

holy shit :lol:
  16. Phil Mitchell

Phil Mitchell check me a dollar brer?

:lol: the lack of paragraphs and punctuation is enough to give anyone a panic attack
  17. French William

French William _________________

It's some effort deciphering that. Worth it for comedy value though.
  18. james909

james909 Registered User

Re: Re: Re: Panic Attacks

Thats because pills very rarely have any mdma in them in the uk now just loads of cheap shit designed to fuck you up rather than give an you mdma rush.

If you take cheap drugs expect to get side effects.Especialy if buy them off charvers who call them cowies.
  19. Hebburnite

Hebburnite Shabba

I dunno!

I've freaked whilst really caned before, but not sober.. i like to try and adopt the 'fuck it' and fuck you' mentality, if shits gonna happen it will, just be ready, and enjoy life! Some of the posters have to admin they have unbalanced their brain chemically a tad to often to think there is no repercusions.

We have become so self critical and expect the docs to have every answer - just have a word with yourself!

I've never had a panic attack, so please dont slate me, im not being cold to any medical condition, but the whole prozan generation - it is to easy to think there is an issue rather than just getting on with it.

What are the symptoms of a real fuck-off panic attack?
  20. J

J Mummy To A Baby Boy

The main ones i get if its a full blown one are my body goes extremely heaving like lead, i cant breath, chest pains, pins and needles, on the odd occasions the shakes, being sick, confusion etc etc the majority of them are down to hyperventilating which im starting to be able to control through breathing techniques / use of medication but the medication is just to buy me time to get to the bottom of whats triggering them

Hopefully this CBT person will be able to help and ibe enrolled onto a yoga course see if thaty helps

Sinnaz thanks for helping me this morning hun mwah!!! x:love: