O2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheSpence, Nov 3, 2004.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. Broony

Broony Registered User

Mine was high this month to. The bastardos
  2. Sweeney

Sweeney Registered User

O2's customer service is completely shocking, after 2 years of bad service with BT Genie (which became O2) I reluctantly tried to renew my contract only to find the website was down. When I rang up the phone I wanted was out of stock and wasnt going to be available for a fortnight but they said they would contact me when it came in...3 weeks went by and still no word so I thought fuck it I'll cancel my contract and go on Pay as You Go!

In August this year Ive gone with Orange on contract as I was spending too much on PAYG and had nothing but bother with them! :evil:

Fucking sick of being put on hold for an hour at least when I ring my bank I get put straight through to a call centre in India, there English is usually better than the Scouser you get landed with when you ring up to order a phone from Orange anyway :lol:
  3. scruf

scruf Registered User

im still :fuming: with the halfwited monkey brained retards...

a lovely letter to ofcom and o2 is gonna be served up soon..

i couldnt care less if they sent the call centres to india.. im sure half of the indian workforce are more anglo literate than the morons working over here..
  4. Sleepy

Sleepy Registered User

They keep sending me letters threatening me with court etc!! :laugh:

I havent even got an O2 account!!! :lol: :lol:

Best thing was the other week......got FOUR letters thru the post...same account number etc...same standard letter.....4 different amounts !!

Rip, Rip, Rip, Rip, Bin! :lol:

O2 have gone from bad to worse :down:

Orange all the way these days :up:
  5. Mrs Jon Wayne

Mrs Jon Wayne

the bastards blocked my phone today, got it off 02 online, can u hell get through to the number then when u do yr charged 50p a min,i was on hold for 30 mins..... when i eventually spoke to someone they checked my bank details n said OH WE MUST HAVE THE WRONG ACC NO... thats not my fault they had to do a credit check when i got the phone does that not include yr bank details.... its only took them all day n its just gone back on....

wish id stayed with t-mobile.....:eek:
  6. Congay

Congay Registered User

Direct Debits = License to be robbed