MTV doing 'Geordie Shore'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by always, Jan 10, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

1. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

Just be glad you're not playing to them in the hospitality tent at evolution ;)
  2. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

"reach for the sunbeds.... safe as fuck"
  3. Chewy

Chewy I'd fist it

Eurgh...........
  4. adam.

adam. kthxbi

Im not going to lie, i enjoyed it. Mainly for the sheer level of hilariously over the top foul language coming out them lasses mouths.
  5. Ash1

Ash1 Registered User

Ha ha thats me hooked - episode finished in quality style, all of them fighting in the riverside
    Mike Louth and Rory Space like this.
  6. Congay

Congay Registered User

Was Rossy in this?
    Rory Space likes this.
  7. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

Layabout useless fucks with nothing going for them other than their (very minor) good lucks and 'banter' used to shy away from the social scene where decent, upstanding individuals would have looked down on them for being a waste of space.

These days, however, they tag themselves in 'I am VIP' type pictures and go to Koosdays.

They say life imitates art - I reckon so.
    Conway likes this.
  8. S.E.C.T.

S.E.C.T. Kiss My Face

What a bunch of nobheads. Laughed all the way through it though and will be watching again
  9. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

Geordie Shore trivia: James Tindale is known in his local town by the nickname "Tank" - not because he's a love making hunk, but because in his younger days he used to be an incredibly fat bastard who rode about everywhere on an extremely slow moped.
  10. Ash1

Ash1 Registered User

Haway then lads, whos the fittest?

I would choose Vicky and Charlotte joint position
  11. Dennis the Menace

Dennis the Menace Registered User

the house is on Carlton terrace, for those wanting to go round and egg it, lmfao

Drive past the civic centre tanke a left at roundabout and then first left house is on the left hand side , very close to where sloanes bar used to be , for those old enough to remember.:)
  12. Ash1

Ash1 Registered User

Ha ha - pretty accurate directions there - just missing a map with pin point
  13. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

Only problem with that is that they no longer live in the house, some bloke moved in with his family according to the chronicle ;)
  14. Chewy

Chewy I'd fist it

Vicky for her looks Charlotte for her body.
  15. Dennis the Menace

Dennis the Menace Registered User

well the secretary got a message yesterday stating they were still filming it, so not sure if there still living there or just filming a catch up, i thought the filming would have been finished now.

An i'm a locksmith and work in the students digs on windsor tce, so easily recognised the house :)
  16. Congay

Congay Registered User

It’s a true reflection of a lot of younger people I see about today.......... girls have been getting slaggier for about 20 years but this feminising of young men WITHOUT SHAME is a very new phenomena. If I even used hair gel I would be hide it if my dad walked past the bathroom, not you have this plucked, perma tanned she-males ponching about with more mirror minutes then their girlfriends. Its massively wrong. Even lads body’s seem to be changing they look so girl like in their skinny’s and girl vests. I blame the pill, since the 60's woman have been pissing estrogens into our water supply and these gays and their dads have drank a little too much.

Everyone wants to be the loudest, zaniest and most noticeable person in the club/bar. Just look at how tacky tattoos have become main stream, people lacking ability to be noticed naturally are getting wrote all over in permanent ink. I often think "what about their parents" just like I did with big brother but then you meet the parents and they turn out to be like Jades mum so fucking proud their daughter is/was a fat freak. I think the sad thing is.....these peoples parents probs think they are fucking great too.
    Earl Grey and Ash1 like this.
  17. JIMI

JIMI Not an Administrator

either on a messenger of death or a naval base
    do these fuckers work?
  18. Chris S

Chris S Monkey Tennis?

They all seem to be funded by mummy and daddy from what I seen.
    So is this like a game show then? I couldn't quite figure out what the objective was. The only half decent one seemed to be that Greg and even he turned out to be a tit in the end !
  19. Ash1

Ash1 Registered User

I think the objective is more of an unwritten rule to pull the most
  20. Gareth Change Design

Gareth Change Design

I watched this last night, to be fair i thought it was funny as fuck. More so just the outrageousness of some of the banter coming from the lads mouths. "Get a pump on" etc etc :lol:

To be fair when your 18/19/20 years old I knew a few lads who were pretty much the same crack, gym, sunbeds, and pulling birds and that was it. Then there was clubbing lads who refused to go anywhere other than see a prog dj and half never get a leg over for 2 years at a time.

Dont think much has changed in 10 years to be honest. There'll always be mucky lasses kicking about to be fair. Sunderland's never had a shortage of upstanding women...