mmmmm......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alexander, Nov 16, 2006.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

1. scruf

scruf Registered User

No.. I've met you :lol:
  2. Alexander

Alexander Registered User

no you haven't
  3. scruf

scruf Registered User

:lol: Yes I have you dick, twice in Digital last year..
  4. Rossy

Rossy . Staff

Yeah but I don't think they really do (this has been covered countless times on here). I think that there are three types of people in this so called "political correctness" situation.

1. people who go on about political correctness gone mad and how we are losing christmas, and how it's probably best not to say "brainstorm" incase you offend anyone and completely oppose it (yet follow it) as "thats the way things are done these days!" e.t.c e.t.c Probably haven't really thought things through. Don't like types 2 or 3

2. people who are of minorities and actually kick up a fuss, clearly just cunts in general, nothing to do with heritage and probably in a very small minority which would make it pointless to generalise

3. people who couldn't give a fuck and see that it's a self fullfilling prophecy and load of shit, therefore called "do gooders" and other crap like that.

Ad infinitum.

It would not exist if it wasn't for "type 1". They are the ones who constantly remind us and make something of it and give "type 2" any power at all. It is a load of contrived shit, like mostly anything involving people from different backgrounds and fullfilled and created by the people who oppose it.
  5. Rossy

Rossy . Staff

Exactly.
  6. Nicolai

Nicolai Registered User

that's even worse than judging his intellect by his personality on this board! he obviously doesn't remember it so was more than likely a little worse for wear those nights, non?
  7. JIMI

JIMI Not an Administrator

either on a messenger of death or a naval base
    i wont say anything on this subject,

i think every1 knows how i feel
  8. scruf

scruf Registered User

9. scruf

scruf Registered User

Not really Nick, I tend to remember if I've met someone or not, especially if I can remember it the next day.. It's a fairly basic skill?

I stand by my original comment though, judging by his usual posts, the fact this was cribbed off somewhere else and proved to be totally inaccurate in content and source before you even analyse the argument it (doesn’t) give.. he comes across as easily led and a bit simple.. non?

Nothing against his personality.. every village has its idiot..
  10. MELT

MELT Registered User

I am loving the new subtle jimmy

keep it up mate, i can see you being re-elected fro a 2nd term

:king:

I have to agree with scruf on 1 point and 1 point only

BURNLEY, i lived there for 2 years between 1997 and 1999, NEVER HAVE I EXPERIENCED A MORE WRETCHED HIVE OF SCUM AND VILLAINY

:evil:
  11. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

Ahhh, i was wondering when you'd come and tell me i was outright talking bollocks about any given subject darling scruf ;)

I was talking about the current hot media topic which is about inciting hatred (justified or not) against muslims or immigrants who apparently 'dont want to be british' ..... What you've quoted there are a load of northern towns with established racial problems which go back a while.

I havent got google or a UK almanac to hand, so you'll no doubt find holes in my argument - but your an intelligent lad so im sure you can look beyond the words, and see the intention instead :) :love:
  12. BRID

sounds like you have a single opinion for any person or subject which involves NON whites.
  13. JIMI

no, u see this is why i hav sed nowt,

i dont think the councils in any towns in the uk should change meaning not putting up xmas lights and that, i mean its one of our things england hav

i mean if alot of people moved into india

would they stop with tha fast thing they do and top doing certain things would they fuck
  14. BRID

Of course they shouldnt.

However - how many of these things to do with not wanting to offend, have actually happened because anyone complained ..... or do you reckon theres some do goody white honky behind the scenes deciding about these things.

Last time i checked, i never saw any muslims protesting on Richmond high street about the christmas decorations in all the shops.

I think most of britain is being deluded into thinking theres some kind of war going on between our own people, like i said. Its hard because when i turn the radio on or look at the papers its all you see and im actually bloody sick of hearing about muslims, immigrants or whatnot - thats the point where easily led people take their cue to hate immigrants or muslims ..... and the non easily led people take their cue to hate a media that feeds off peoples hate and gives them what they want more of - something to hate.
  15. JIMI

im not easyly led,

and colour is not an issue here so stop trying 2 make it one by saying tehres a white honkey in teh backround 2 all this

it comes down 2 religion in this, and britain is trying its hardest not 2 offend other cultures but doing this is offending its own people,

i dont think england needed 2 change out,
  16. scruf

scruf Registered User

Sorry, that came across a bit OTT :p

But still, most of the recent cases have been in Birmingham and Leeds etc..

I might be missing your point though?
  17. JIMI

and bradford or the nick name for it but i wont say it
  18. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If you're going to make a huge rant about our country being over-run by immigrants, you'd think you could come up with better examples than 1 primary school banning england tops and 1 taxi driver wearing a veil.

shit they're taking over!!!!

ps. this post reminds me of that bisto gravy... just without as much substance.
  19. batfink

batfink Registered User

i know both verses of flower of scotland, own a kilt, eat haggis, celebrate St Andrews Day (30th this month for anyone who's interested), support my country passionately - tell me i'm not patriotic?

and why are people worried about offending other people? you cant like all the people all the time..
  20. ianmc

ianmc Registered User

getting mad niggerish with charlie murphy
    dont own a kilt or eat haggis

its disgusting (haggis not the kilt)