Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Geordie, Feb 3, 2003.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. magicpaul

magicpaul Registered User

http://www.vitiligosociety.org.uk/
  2. spud693

spud693 Registered User

it seems perfectly plausible to me.

hell, im givin him the benefit of the doubt, i believe him.

i doubt we will ever find out any more about him, and im perfectly happy for it to stay that way - he seems harmless to me, and i think he should be left to do whatever the fukk he wants to do with his life.
  3. GeordieLee

GeordieLee Registered User

I was surprised he even gave that much away.
  4. SeniorChem Si

SeniorChem Si Registered User

5. Geordie

Geordie "Im Outta Time"

For him to have had surgery all over i dont think he would wanna be in the public eye like he was last night even if his face has had more than 2 operations.

he bloke was battered to fuck when he was little for the fact that he was black and spotty and his dad reckoned he had a large hooter. Now tho he is living his childhood because he was never able to do it then as he was working that much - whatever object his dad had he hit him with, to be honest all that adds up coz now he hardly has any nose and of course coz of the disease his skins not black which i believe !

We are never gonna know what happened with them allegations but personally i dont think he did it coz i dint think he has it in him - Macauley Culkin has slept with him many a time but has he made allegations of any abuse ??? What he is a a man with a childs body who can change to suit his needs which has shown in the talented musician he is !

Sad really.....
  6. Congay

Congay Registered User

Like I said before..........if you had a billion dollars you would be a bit "strange" as well.

I would like in a gaint inflatable breast and get young girls to smear me in marmite.

Would you think I was a pervert as well?
  7. Geordie

Geordie "Im Outta Time"

"Money talks ohh baby money talks, dirty cash i want u dirty cash i need u ohhh"

Innit....

:eek: :eek: :eek:
  8. Miller

Miller Registered User

LMFAO!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

when i was watching it i couldn't help feeling that when he was talking about his dad hitting him that he was lying about it. just the way he came across to me. it was like it would give hin the prefect excuse to be like he is now.

at the end of the day i would not let my son stay over at his house. you would think that after all the shit the last time he just would not do anything like this. sleeping with other people's kid's, it's just not right. ffs he has got his own kid's who he can sleep with.

and Paul i don't agree with you on the point that the interviewer was too harsh. he had to be like that to get the stuff out of him that we wanted to here.
  9. An@rchy

An@rchy Registered User

5 mins from your gaff with a case of lager in the
    more to the point, would you?

The things we'd end up doing if there were no boundaries or limits... :eek:
  10. x Rachey x

x Rachey x Registered User

Its really sad the way he's turned out like he has, he seems so unhappy and apart from his kids he doesn't seem to have anyone in his life who loves him back... I suppose its true that money can't buy you happiness.

I can see where he's coming from - the way he's been letting those children sleep in his bed, etc but if it were me & I wouldn't be letting my kids do that... its just wrong. I'm pretty sure after watching that program that he never abused that boy, he was just stupid and left himself wide open to being sued by the lad's parents. You'd think he'd learn by his mistakes though :confused:
  11. hummel

hummel Fucking imbecile

yes marmite is fucking awful :D
  12. Nat

Nat Registered User

Have 2 agree i h8 the stuff:eek:
  13. TryHard*tidyShaun

TryHard*tidyShaun Registered User

Some of you need to have a word! If we were talking about joe bloggs from Leicester alot of you would have very different views on this and wouldn't simply say leave him to it.

He's a celebrity yes but should be treated like everyone else.

As a society it's our duty when in doubt to investigate these matters till we're happy there's no harm being done and there is doubt amongst people, that to me warrants an investigation, wouldnt you want to be sure? for the children involved?

If this was a documentary on a suspected peadophile, someone who has young lads stay over at his house, in his bedroom, someone who has been accused of abusing a boy before you would want to kill the fucker and get the police to investigate!

He's a human, not a god like some people make him out to be, he's made a contribution to music over the years, so what, people do great things every day, it doesn't make them except from the law. Even celebrities are known to do bad things, that has been clear lately in the media with proven cases of child abuse!

I heard on the news the US courts are going to order an investigation and thank god for it. If he's innocent then fair enoough but it's better than wondering what if. He puts himself into these vulnerable situations, he hasn't got the mind of a 10 year old, he knows full well the implications and clearly hasnt learnt from them and that case with the boy who sued him

He's no god so stop treating him like one
  14. An@rchy

An@rchy Registered User

5 mins from your gaff with a case of lager in the
    totally agree, I do believe he's not up to anything dodgy, but it does look extremely dodgy. No way I'd let a young child sleep in my room without a chaperone, or be happy about a (hypothetical) child of mine sleeping in any grown man's room. Just cos I'm saying he's doing nothing wrong (i.e. nowt sexual going down) doesn't mean I'm saying it's right

I never said it was OK for him but wouldn't be gemerally. I have also considered how it would be if it was Joe Bloggs from Leicester, and it would be different. I've lived in Leicester before *shudders* :p. Morals/principles that work in general often don't work when you apply them to specific examples.

A close friend of mine with an 11yr old daughter said after the prog that she hoped if a situation arose where her daughter had to sleep at mine and was scared to sleep alone, that I'd be ok with her using my bed while I slept on the floor, as she would trust me in that situation. If that was the only choice, then yes I'd be ok with it. Long way from comfortable about it tho, for a lot of reasons

We've made celebrities into the new Gods, doesn't make it right, doesn't mean they are gods. They just think they are and can get away with anything they want.

edit: making sure it says exactly what I meant
  15. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

One of the best documentries of the year.

He may not be no god, but he's also no animal.... Its impossible to judge a man from a documentry all about him, from that show though I don't think he's a threat so much. He's just someone living in a fantasy world.

From watching that it struck me that he truely did want to help, but like a clueless child he didn't have a clue how to. He led his life in the same manner an 11 year old kid who'd come into billions would. Just watching the little things like when he was talking about his beatings were extremely moving, instead of acting like a 44 year old male he acted like a 9 year old child (hiding his mouth with his hand like a child would when they have to say somehting they're scared of).

He didn't strike me as a paedophile (but then most don't) but he did strike me as a very sad, lonely and tapped old man, his childhood obviously fucked up his entire life (And to those who said other people have had harsher childhoods.... so fuck! He's been through hell and back just because people have suffered more doesn't mean his childhood should have no effect on him!). He's always had the money and power to do whatever he wants with no one to question him - he's living in his own fantasy world.

One good thing came out of this documentry though - money doesn't buy happiness.
  16. loopyloosy

loopyloosy Registered User

what a class thread! its mint, debate, debate etc.

i think he thinks he is doing whats right, and he dosent really find fault with the way he acts, he didnt have no childhood,
    its like trying to make a pizza when youve never seen one before, you make it your own way!:)

i wouldnt let any of my hypothetical children sleep at any 40 year old mans house, be it Michael Jackson or lovely mr smith down the street.

so there.

and you know when he said he used to get his with something else and you cant really hear what he is sayin? baddiel and skinner think it was "cordueroy pap" lmfao, you should have heard thier show last night!

smartE- but money can buy a whole fairground to play on ANYTIME you want! ok. its just me who thinks that is fucking great.:(
  17. crasherkid

crasherkid Registered User

hes getting a rollercoaster and water park as well... but wont he melt in the pool? :p
  18. DJSequoia

DJSequoia Registered User

I'll second that! Like I said in my earlier post, even he thinks he's some sort of god like person. Hmmm...
  19. TheSpence

TheSpence Registered User

Michael Jackson is a respected director of Exeter City Football Club along his with close pals Uri Geller,David Blaine & ...................DARTH VADER.

And some people think having Dougie Hall & Bob Murray is bad.
  20. confuzzled

confuzzled Registered User

:lol: :lol: :lol:

no weekend footie post this week?

am setting off to liverpool tomorrow making a weekend of our game. will be intresting to see how ricketts plays and how we function now we finally have a target man.