Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Geordie, Feb 3, 2003.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Sp@rticus

Sp@rticus Registered User

I Felt Sorry for the Poor Fella he has lived a tortured life and is a very lonley man who lives in a fantasy world :( :(
  2. Chris S

Chris S Monkey Tennis?

The bit when he was goin on about his 2nd child bein born and how he just took her str8 home and washed her himself, i just thought what a fuckin arsehole!!!!
  3. DJSequoia

DJSequoia Registered User

He thinks he is some sort of god and that the world is great and not in the state it is today! Needs to wake up and see how things really are. He does like to help kids and that, but kids staying over in his room tis a bit weird! He thinks he is some kind of healer...ermmm NO!
  4. loopyloosy

loopyloosy Registered User

aye it started off ok, he was being quite normal, nd then it got a bit strange, it seems he had a good reasoning for why he did what he did, but its just the way people react that are outside the situation. tis a bit dodgy though when you think about it. hmm, thought provoking too.
  5. El Maracca

El Maracca Registered User

i didnt see the programme but how do you know hes lying?

I mean what was his storey about it all. :D
  6. An@rchy

An@rchy Registered User

5 mins from your gaff with a case of lager in the
    some of the time he was quite relaxed and natural, when he was asked about his kids/surgery he was a lot more edgy, didn't look at the camera, looked uncomfortable, the pitch of his voice changed, and his face looks totally different from when he was in his twenties

can't blame him for retreating into his own world, I would if I had his £££. He's gone a bit detached tho, same as wot Lucy said, good intentions, strange way of acting on them. Reality check urgently needed
  7. rachel

rachel Registered User

i feel sooo sooo sorry 4 him bless him... :( it seems to me like he's trying to live the childhood that he lost as a bairn and i know hes not exactly the most normal of people but theres not a chance in hell he was a kiddie fiddler like people were trying to imply.... he seems to be still living in his childhood therefore he doesnt want to knock about with adults he wants to knock about with kids which is kinda strage 4 a 40 year old man but he seems to love children sooo sooo much and just wants to be around em all the time and although that may seem strange to begin with i can totally relate to that cos IMO children are the bestest people in the world and i been me wanna spend the rest of ma life been around them cos theyre fucking class and because of that im been a teacher but because of the fact that from day one it'd bin decided for him that he was gonna be a singer and a performer he was neva able to be around children and he could neva go and hav a normal job working around children and this is just his way of wanting to be around them but i dont think 4 one minute its in a perverted way...i feel dead sorry 4 him though cos he's obviously been trough a ot in his past and its affected him in sum kinda srange ways but this is just his way of coping with it all and i just wish the tabloids and the media would leave him alone i think the media is one of the cruellest things in the world when it want to be it reeli is!! fucking hell ive written a bit of an essay there like!! sorry if i dont make much sense when i go off on one like this i rarely do!! xxx
  8. dj tino

dj tino

he said hed only had 2 ops ever done on his face, andf that was on his nose cos it helped him breath easier and reach higher notes, as i said to ben a kick in the nuts and a packet of airwaves would have been the cheaper option!!:D :D
  9. An@rchy

An@rchy Registered User

wot she said. Most adults are c***s, most of the ideas/views/values/morals in the 'real' world are shite. Madness, like everything, is relative.

We make our celebrities into Gods, and are suprised when they act like one
  10. magicpaul

magicpaul Registered User

I think he is very misunderstood. How bad is it that the man can't eve take his kids to the zoo without it turning into fucking chaos??? :(

As for his skin colour he suffers from a skin disease called vitilago that causes the pigments of your skin to loose colour. In black people this often results in them having white blotches on their skin - so what they do is get injections which cause the rest of their skin to loose colour so that they don't look blotchy.

A good program. I thought the interviewer was a tad harsh at time when Jackson obviously has a child-like attitude - he only sees and hears what he wants to see and hear. But that said, the world could do with a few more Michael Jackson's...
  11. WebbA

WebbA Registered User

also in the humour forum

Attached Files:

12. batfink

batfink Registered User

lots of people have childhood problems, some more than others

just a thought, what would the public's reaction be to any 40 yr old joe ordinary who tried to have the same srt of relationships with children as MJ does?

i dont think it would be as sympathetic as the views exprseed in this thread..
  13. batfink

batfink Registered User

and a point raised on another board...
    if he had actually wanted his skin changed to white, surely his offspring would still be black (or half cast with a fair skinned woman, as is the case)?
    the children all looked fairly light skinned, an indication that maybe he does have that disease paul talked about.
  14. An@rchy

An@rchy Registered User

lol, yeah! The stuff in there was disgusting too! He didn't even look at half the stuff he was buying
  15. SeniorChem Si

SeniorChem Si Registered User

skin disease that makes his skin turn white my arse. does anyone even believe this for a second cos I dont.

he's a fookin idiot who needs to get his head out his arse and take a look around.

if he was sincere he could give $4m to 3rd WORLD childrens charities instead of spending it on shite, and REALLY make a difference to kids lives

*slap* get a grip ya fukkin nutta and stop feeling sorry for yaself :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

asshole
  16. TheSpence

TheSpence Registered User

Most of the sutff he was buying looked like the stuff that is in the windows of Nobles Amusements
  17. GeordieLee

GeordieLee Registered User

The bloke's a musical genius, whatever he gets up to elsewhere. Given his upbringing I'm sure I'd be a bit weird too if I was in that situation. Granted he's very naive and strange but I honestly don't believe he's a bad person.

I was a bit disappointed that Martin Bashir couldn't come up with anymore than he did after spending 8 months with the guy tho. Gud programme apart from that.
  18. SeniorChem Si

SeniorChem Si Registered User

bollox. having kids stay over his place and sleep in the same room/bed is plain wrong
  19. batfink

batfink Registered User

to be fair i think that the programme gave opinions rather than letting viewers formulate one...
    although im sure "jacko"s PR people had something to do with that
  20. GeordieLee

GeordieLee Registered User

I never said it wasn't. I just said that I didn't think that he had done anything untoward during this time.