Last Night............

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Goose, Aug 17, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. Mr. Revel

Mr. Revel Registered User

i had a good night overall....met some new people, who werent gimps....

matt was good, thought anne savage was poor, but she didnt have any of her records.....
  2. Glitter Angel

Glitter Angel Registered User

i had a good night but it felt really strange. might have been coz daniel wasnt there but promise just didnt feel the same to me, and i wasnt in a dancy mood either, still enjoyed it tho.

was nice to meet lots of new ppl, and i think i remember you all now.

goose - was nice sittigbn chatting to you, although i have no idea what we were talking about, absaloutly none at all!!!
  3. Guest

4. Mr. Revel

do u live on third ave cogan?

cos i walked past somebodys house who had some decks in the window, and a record box, thought it might have been u?
  5. Guest

Nah - I used to when I was about 3 I think then I moved to (people are gonna know where I live now :eek:) Cheltenham Terrace but now I live on Heaton Park Road.

But I'm always at my old house in Cheltenham Terrace cause thats where my mamma lives and thats where the computer is :D

I tried to explain on Friday at Vuzz but I couldn't even understand myself what I was trying to say. :spangled:

Hope everyone enjoyed their dolly beads on Friday aswell. Mine went all over the floor beside the bouncers thnks to Orbit :( :p
  6. Mr. Revel

thought u said that.
    just when i walked past some1's house with decks and stuff, i thought i had heard wrong....
  7. Guest

lol I think I'm gonna go and investigate :D chances are it'll be students so I'll just say I know John and they'll let me in. :p
  8. Glitter Angel

Glitter Angel Registered User

cogan - my dolly beads came in very handy thank you. i was on my own at an@rchys house on saturday night (he had went out and i was feeling too dead to go home) and i was starving but he only had some prunes and butter in the fridge.

i looked at them for a while trying to work out what i could make out of them, but decided against buttered prunes, then i remembered i had the dolly beads, so i sat and ate most of them!

they didnt really fill me up like but they stalled my hunger for a short time.

then i sat and burnt the left over ones the next morning :D

(i am a pyromaniac and like burning thigns!!! have u ever burnt dolly beads? tis well fun, they turn into liquid sugar and smell really nice!!!!)
  9. Guest

Im glad I saved ur life - I reckon even though they didn't fill u up the chances are if u didn't eat them u would have died.

I burnt a black jack b4 and it burnt my mouth when i went to eat it. AHHHH it was like hot jam bloody bastard thing :p

Oops I spelt mouth motuh so I had to edit it :p
  10. DJSequoia

DJSequoia Registered User

11. Vin

Vin Registered User

Shit!!!!!! Totally forgot about that!!!! :eek:

Sos mate. As u may have noticed i was totally fooked and totally hyper. As a result i think i attacked those beads somewhat aggresively. Feel guilty now.

*hangs head in shame* :( :rolleyes: :dunce:
  12. Guest

I think the bouncers were quite amused by the look of sheer horror on my face as the beads went flying all over. I just looked at them and they smiled as if to say - fucking serves u right for letting him bite it. U did catch two of the beads and give them to me though, so I didn't go hungry anyway. :p
  13. El Maracca

El Maracca Registered User

SHIT!! Once again Jeffrey gets too carried away on the dance floor to meet any new peeps! Cept goose who i talked to for a bit outside waitin for ma lift to come back. twas a pleasure. :D
  14. batfink

batfink Registered User

had a weird night... was a bit fucked..
    rich and matt were wicked.. thought anne was a waste? would rather have heard matt/rich play another hour with records they knew than hear anne play with records she didnt.
    thanks to si for telling us where u lived... was a good laugh even though i prolly wanst all that invited...
    oh yeah, thanks to el marraca aswell ;)
  15. Goose

Goose

You were telling me how much you like cyber, glitter and promise... sure we talked about other stuff as well, but I'm fucked if I know what:rolleyes:

It was great to meet everyone, and hopefully I'll see you all on the grass and some more of you will remember me...

www.onthegrass.com