Kevin Keegan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gazwalgate, Mar 12, 2008.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

1. kidd

kidd Techno_walruz

Re: Re: toon

how so? :confused:
  2. Geordie

Geordie "Im Outta Time"

Re: Re: toon

Elaborate?

Granted he got bigger than the club and had more say than most people how is he to blame for the fact were shit this season?

By knocking what he did back he still made millions at Newcastle and still at times carried England but i wouldnt really blame him for the way things are now?
  3. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered User

4. Phil Mitchell

Phil Mitchell check me a dollar brer?

Re: Re: Re: toon

Newcastle havent just become shit over night, theyve been heading that way for a couple of years.

He's had far too much influence over the team for years. He's not even associated with the team anymore but up until very recently he was in the the paper every single day. Every manager the toon will ever have will always be working in the shadow of Shearer because he'll be linked to the job for eternity.

The best thing that could happen is for him to take the job at the end of the season and get it out the way with because until then, every manager who doesnt win every game is always going to have the shadow of Shearer over them.
  5. Leon

Leon Non Board Moderator

To be honest I don't understand why Newcastle bother, it is not as if they are going to win the league or anything for that matter, proper drain on society!!
  6. Þ€tè®*

Þ€tè®* Registered User

haha i know, they struggle so much for no reason, i reckon they should throw the towel in and let the north east concentrate on blyth spartans or summic.
  7. Sweeney

Sweeney Registered User

:lol:

A few of my mates have been to the Spartans game today they lost 2-1 but they said it was a good laugh, Im going to the next home game.