JUNIOR:G 12th October! (confirmed)

Discussion in 'Going Out' started by Gary Proud, Sep 15, 2007.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. Gary Proud

Gary Proud Registered User

Did you manage to get in touch with Barry after I seen you last friday?
  2. Carson

Carson Registered User

Sheridan's new tune Energize is the pits aswell :down:
  3. Paul Tyson

Paul Tyson Registered User

Likewise mate. I hope our set times dont clash so i can see you play. Dont think ive ever seen you play records apart from the after party at the Gasworks warehouse. That was ages ago and we were in an absolute clip :lol:
  4. Gary Proud

Is that the Studio you had? if so I remember being at a party with you's lot thinking "the set up here is better than the club iv'e just been playing at" Lol. Was an unreal venue!
  5. ianmc

ianmc Registered User

getting mad niggerish with charlie murphy
    fila will proper smash it
  6. Gary Proud

Hopefully! just dug out another impressive mix:

Aly & Fila - Future Sound of Egypt 019 (28-08-2007)
    [ame]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LHQC415J[/ame]

01. White Stars - Always Alone [Finity]
    02. Optima - Absolution (Everwake Remix) [CDR]
    03. Alex Bartlett vs The Blizzard - Touch the Kalopsia (Paul Miller Mashup) [CDR]
    04. Aerium & Krivi - Forever Playing (Magdelayna Remix) [Real Music]
    05. Vast Vision pres. Mungo - Summer Blush (Aly & Fila rework) [Armada]
    06. Dan Stone - Spinal Chord (Nitrous Oxide Remix) [CDR]
    07. DJ Atmospherik - You Owe Me (Aly & Fila Remix) [Offshore Music]
    08. Majera - Velvet Sun (Aly & Fila Remix) [Deep Blue]
    09. Lost Witness - Dreams (Danilo Ercole Remix) [CDR]
    10. Tom Colontonio - Oxidize [Conspiracy]
    11. Talla 2XLC - No in Between (John O’ Callaghan Remix) [Breeze]
    12. Lyala vs Se.Ra.Phic - Karinya (Paul Miller Dub Mix) [CDR]
    13. ID - ID
    14. ID - ID (Volt Remix) [CDR]
    15. ID - ID
    16. ID - ID
    17. Paul Miller - Crystal Source (original Mix) [Conspiracy]
  7. Hutch

Hutch \o/\o/ TRANCE \o/\o/

Wont be there am afraid :( :(

Going to this instead:D :D

Ronski Speed
    Orjan Nilsen
    Jon O Bir
    Activa
    Will Holland
    Paul Pearson

:love: :love:

Will be down next time tho if tyas is confirmed tho :up:
  8. Gary Proud

Aye the DS line-ups look sweet, just there on the same night as ours thats all:(
    Good stuff if you can make the month after man, was good seeing you:)
  9. Paul Tyson

Aye that was the one mate. That was a legendary afterparty. Proper warehouse vibe. Habit lads, you and Nicky Mann knocking the tunes out in one room, full on pool tournament in the foyer and a room full of people generally forgetting what they were talking about and laughing until the early hours of nthe next day. Its safe to say that business didnt go very well the following night :lol:
  10. ScottofshieldS

ScottofshieldS Paranoid Android

The coastal town that they forgot to pull down.
    Aye we had a canny few mint afterparties at the Studio, but that night was the single greatest afterparty i've ever been to....

It was unbelievable :cool:
  11. Gary Proud

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by ScottofshieldS
    Aye we had a canny few mint afterparties at the Studio, but that night was the single greatest afterparty i've ever been to....

It was unbelievable
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The memories man! that place was unreal you's had going on down there.
    It was like a tree house for grown up's where there were no rules!

I remember looking round, folk playing pool, others on the decks, then groups of smahed gatherers dotted in different parts of the studio

Agreed, it was an unreal night that night. What Ever happend to that studio?
  12. Paul Tyson

Tree house for grown ups. Class:lol:

Lets just say that the dream fell apart Proudy mate. Its too complicated. No regrets though. Had some amazing nights down there and it was generally a really strange and funny period of my life :)

I Still have the image of you sitting on the drum kit using the snare skin for something you shouldnt have been using it for :rolleyes: :lol:
  13. ScottofshieldS

ScottofshieldS Paranoid Android

The coastal town that they forgot to pull down.
    :lol:
  14. Gary Proud

Press Release:

October’s Junior G is a pulsating party which welcomes a brace of young talent from home and a little farther away. Continuing the rich vein of form that has seen its continued rise through the ranks in a short space of time, JG epitomises what a good partying is about. Since its inception the guys have brought in many great and upcoming names whilst always adhering to the small is a beautiful principal, creating a special dose of monthly mayhem which has seen clubbers travel from far and wide to get involved with a fresh and dynamic session that always has a trick or three up its sleeve.

Headliner Adam Sheridan was deemed the Best Undiscovered Talent by two of the top five DJs in the world Paul van Dyk and Ferry Corsten in 2003 and he hasn’t looked back since and is now one of the most accomplished and sought-after new talents to emerge from the UK. His unique style and crosses of genres from trance to techno, as well as his highly acclaimed productions have grabbed the attention of clubbers, promoters and his DJ peers and has propelled Adam from undiscovered to distinguished. As well as his popular residency at Goodgreef, for the last 6 years Adam has played a residency at the mighty Cream in Ibiza. He also plays in the UK’s biggest clubs on a regular basis, such as such as Gatecrasher, Godskitchen, Turnmills, Lush, Inside Out, Slinky, Passion and Cream.

Rising stars from Egypt Aly & Fila join an increasingly growing list of extremely talented DJs and producers for the future and illustrate Junior G’s commitment to bringing in some of the world’s most exciting new talents and another North East Debut Exclusive. They need no introduction as Egypt’s most talented and demanded DJs. They have played alongside the worlds biggest DJs and at the country’s hottest venues as well as some of Germany's and Switzerland's biggest clubs and events. They have been seen spinning with Armin Van Buuren, Blank and Jones, Johan Gielen and Tall Paul as well as many more.

Rounding off Room One, the talented trio of trouble Mark Maitland, Gary Proud and Chris Metcalfe are let loose to showcase their styles, each making a name for himself through JG and continuing to build upon the success of the last few months. Each guy has helped secure JG’s status as one of the most successful intimate parties around, one that has transformed the clubbing landscape in the North East.

Over in Room Two, Mark Maitland switches over to house it up a bit and demonstrate why he is such a versatile DJ. Paul Tyson & Robert Ethersonwill be helping with some ass-shaking tunes .Alex Farrier will be laying down filth-laden house and electro.

Junior: G is an exciting concept helping to bring a community vibe back into clubbing, going out and having fun in general in a great venue with like minded people from all over the north east. The Cosmic Ballroom is an intimate venue for 400 clubbers to lose it on the floor.
  15. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

sounds like my cup of java! bring it on!
  16. Carson

Carson Registered User

17. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

lol carson your proper dead set against sheridan like! :lol:

just humour him (as will everyone else) :D
  18. adam.

adam. kthxbi

adam thinks sheridan is trousers.
  19. Gary Proud

I know I cant drum for shit;):lol:

Agreed it was a wkd place you's had going on there, but can well imagine the 'mad weekends' taking it's toll through the week when work actually had to be done!
  20. Gary Proud

I think only one of them DJ to be honest, but if I hear even a fraction of there recent productions theyv'e knocked out I'll be a satisfied man!:D