Jules @ Magna 7

Discussion in 'Music' started by MartsKitchen, Aug 18, 2003.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. Cookee

Cookee Registered User

No need to be so defensive, Rach!!! :eek: :D
  2. Ash1

Ash1 Registered User

He does look uninterested at times and it makes me feel sorry for him. There are times in his sets when he will show interaction and look like hes enjoyin it and others when he looks like hes puttin on records for the sake of it. He has many styles/likes lots of records so i doubt you could classify him as one type of dj - plays what he wants to. I used to rate him highly, but people move on including djs and clubbers
  3. rachel

rachel Registered User

not being defensive just merely sticking up 4 myself i dont appriciate being called an idiot, especially off the likes of sumone like him!! :) xxxx
  4. Cookee

Cookee Registered User

:D

Rachel :love: Jules!!!!!!
  5. rachel

rachel Registered User

lol!! noooo!! well yeah but!! i was getting all arsey there not cos off anythink to do with jules but because of that "individual" calling me an idiot when he clearly has never met me doesnt know me so is not in any position to pass any judgement, especially if thats him in that picture!! oooo check me bin a bitch, no im sure he's a luvli luvli boy but i just dont take very kindly to bin called an idiot by some random who has neva met me!! xxx
  6. purvy

purvy Registered User

handbags rach!!;) :p
  7. illuminous_alex

illuminous_alex Registered User

you're an idiot cos u are quite cleary going on about something u know nothing about regarding jules hitting that lad. and yes because i dress cyber i am obviously in no position to call u an idiot, when u are quite cleary showing urself to be one.

jules is crap and ur an idiot.
  8. rachel

rachel Registered User

of course i am :rolleyes: i know everything about that incident well as much as u do im sure so dont even begin to think ur in a position to tell me what i do and dont know you horrid boy :evil: :evil: :evil: and yes what an idiot i am!!!! hes so crap that hes one of the worlds most successfull dj's n voted 6th best in the world in all reality son u know shit!!
  9. rachel

rachel Registered User

and you ov course have proved urself entirely otherwise!! :dunce: :lol: :oops:
  10. illuminous_alex

illuminous_alex Registered User

i dount u do know the whole story, being there at the time and knowing the lad involved well, there is more to it than just what happened.

im not arguing the ins and outs of jules dj ability cos it is pointless. he is shit and thats a fact. 6th is the dj mag poll proves only that he is popular with idiots like you.
  11. rachel

rachel Registered User

hahaha :lol: god u r such a horrible little boy arent u, u must hav so much pent up anger inside u, i've noticed from ur posts that u seem to be very bitter n negative stop been so horrible im quite inclined to call u lots of awful names but i aint gonna stoop to ur level. hhhmmm so its a fact just because u've said it is it!! god stop thinking so much of urself cos from what picture u appear to be painting of urself via ur posts on this board u've got no reason whatsoeva to do so!! lol!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  12. Sleepy

Sleepy Registered User

FAO illuminous knacker

less of the insults you stuuuuuuupid fukker!

:love:
  13. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

u just called him a horrible little boy :D
  14. BreakdownBoy

BreakdownBoy Registered User

I've seen him four times:-
    -at our uni nearly two years ago (played bite below average),
    -first GKtelwest (played poor nearly all cheesey),
    -Promise bout 15months (played quite good)'
    -Promise bout3 months ago(played ok but last half hour was awful IMO),

so overall based on my experince of him he certainly isnt one of my favourites,

When DJ's play big songs they are taking risks because they crowd may either love it or they get criticised for taking the obvious option and being cheesy. Jules plays more big / cheesey tunes than most (based on my experince). As i generally dont like cheesey trance I get annoyed, for example the last time i saw him in the last half hour he played total cheesyness three songs in partiular, including so much love to give which i even liked at first but by this time had so much i hated it, that satisfaction song with annoying lyrics on hit which i thought sounded crap and another one i cant recall at the moment. Basically if a DJ plays an odd big song i like i will let m off but he plays too much cheese i dont like, so not only is he trying to take the easy way of pleasing the crowd but he is failing to (me anyway) so in this case he pisses me off and my opinion of him drops.

There are a couple of cheesy songs i like such as lonliness and when i like them i say so, im not that anal about it!

anway hes not exactly my favourite hope im allowed to think this as i have given reasons

:)
  15. rachel

rachel Registered User

thats because he evidently is!! im hardly goin to call him a "nice little boy" now am i!! lol!! xxxx
  16. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

seems nice enough to me :d we have similar taste in dj's we dislike :D
  17. rachel

rachel Registered User

ha ha ha :rolleyes: !!! stop it u joe!!! :evil: :D
    and god yeah he seems luvli doesnt he :rolleyes: :lol: :dunce: !!! xxxx
  18. BreakdownBoy

BreakdownBoy Registered User

:lol: :lol: :lol: