in 5 words sum up promise

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mingemuncher44, Apr 17, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. princess jane

princess jane Registered User

watch out for the wafters?

which cyber ted has decided he is going to join again, it's not big and it's not clever ted!
  2. rachel

rachel Registered User

i know this doesnt have anything much to do with the title of this post but mingemuncher44 (eeewww what an awful name ha ha!!!) how canny is your little avatar thing on your post??!!! its dead cute!!! hhmmm anyways back onto the actual point of this thread 5 words to describe promise.....ooo this is quite a hard one there are so many but its the friendliest place in the world..... oh no i've used all my five words already erm forget about the other words n i'll just stick with friendly, happy, mint, and um..dead good. seriously though i know someones already said it but it is the bestest place in the whole wide world and you're gonna love it!!! xxxx
  3. magicpaul

magicpaul Registered User

well said!! :D :D

and on that note you will be there tomorrow for richard's classics set won't you? we've all missed you! :)
  4. Helen (DJ SYLK)

Helen (DJ SYLK) Registered User

WITH FERRYS VALUBLES, AT THE BOTTOM OF HIS......BO
    RACHEL,RACHEEEEY ROO!!!!!

ARRRGH RACHEY ROOO!!! Email me, its helen, arrghhh...are you cumin to prmise friday??if u at home ill pik ya up, im goin, duno if im goin in car2the club, dodgy places to park my SPANKIN NEW PUG!!! Oh u got ago out for andy birthday OH OH YEAAAASSSS, even if...oh..ill tell ya later birdy!!BOK BOK BOKERRR!!!
  5. Helen (DJ SYLK)

So im a new 1!!!

Wel , thatS shockin all the gear about me beside to the left.. yea there....IM ONLY A JUNIOR!!!!!1 post, oh 2 posts, im quite bizzy ya no, purchasing choons and doin my college work!!! Wud ne1 who knows me, ie:ME lil craherfied up ANDYS MATES buds, message me, i cant remeber all ya names!!!Ill see yaz at Promise on friday though fopr ands Birthday!!!oohhhhhh, I FEEL A WIGGLE CUMIN OWWWNNNNN!!!!

bigidee bigidee BONG,
    im pi**ed off with my thong,
    its right up my bum,
    warming my tum,
    i cant COPE with them for long!!!
  6. rachel

rachel Registered User

hellooooooooooooo ma darlin as if you've finally joined the msg board this is mint yey dead pleased to hear you're comin on fri u n ste are welcome to stay at mine!!! have ya got a new car like thats class!! hope you're okay hun n that ya had a mint time at mr van buuren how fucking jammy are u n ste gettin to be in the dj box wiv him!!!! not that im jealous or anything ha ha!! me will giv u a bell 2nite do u still av ya same mob number?? xxx
  7. Helen (DJ SYLK)

HIGHA DARL!!!

Only i am cumintmoz, so i can catch up with andy and my buds...like GIVIN ME SUM SPACCEEEE!!! WAsnt guna do promise im skint, butits me buds birthday and im gun achat to fizz, so yea ill beup andys bout usual time, 7 or summet!!!

How did u get that cooooell flashin piccy beside ur name, it was OBVIOUS it was you! SPEEDY SPEEDY!!!:p
  8. fizz

fizz Registered User

yeah HELEN, if u cant find me just ask someone, they are bound to know me!

will see you at promise, better than at Walkers anyway eh?? ;)

hehe
  9. Helen (DJ SYLK)

THE THRILLS.....................

ANDY!!ANDY ROOOOOO!!!ANDY ANDY ROOOO!!!!! where are YOU??

Something bout the pills, the thrills the purrrrriiilllllsss,they kills a MILLION BRAIN CELLS, me thinks!! Or is it just my keyboard 4kin up, i can spell I CAN!!!!!
    RACH!!WHY WERNT U AT JUDGEMENT SUNDAY LIKE????EHH??

i dont know wat im doin on this site, i apologise, bit like a virgin you cud say.....but theres nothin wrong with virgins!!D u wish u wer one again, i mean a virgin to EVERYTHING, start clubin again, sex again, music again, gear again.......argh, bak in ta gud ol day were ya cud go out and only mesure enough stompin powder to cover the tip ov ya icle finger!!!!

Me and Ste n armin n his girl, we close, we so close, i can feel the warm touch ov his soft DUTCH sunkissed skin on my belly....mmm....the blonde hair...mmmm....:p
  10. rachel

rachel Registered User

oh bless ya hunny thank you thats dead nice!! i've missed all yous 2!!! yup me will be there 2morro god i cant believe its 2morro i've been looking forward to this 4 sooo soooo long!!! me will see ya there ma darlin!!! xxx
  11. rachel

rachel Registered User

helen what ya on about judgement sunday ya divvy i was there and i was with yas for some of the nite ha ha oh god bless ya you must hav bin in a state not to remember hunny you seemed okay at the time though!!! we met mr corsten and julesy oooo it was like a dream come true i'll tell ya all about it 2morro though hun!! xxxx
  12. Helen (DJ SYLK)

Judgement sunday memory loss!!

Oh bludy hell, ur right u wer there...i guess i wasnt, not in me head neway, it was like a dream cum true wasnt it.........speaking to ferry TRYING HARD NOT TO grab him n snog his pretty little dutch face off.....mmm.....
    Yea speak tnite darl!!
    Ive just had me legs waxed at college, oh my gowd, ive never felt such pain....i cried, chewing on a towel threw it. Bakini line after lunch, rekon my food wont stay down!!!ow!