how long has everyone on here been clubbin for?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sloppy, Apr 2, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. bellini

bellini

even tho promise is ded gud now i still think that sugarshack 2 or so yrs ago was absolutely immense!every1 seemed ded friednly n every1 talked2 every1!it mite just av been cuz it was the first place i properly went to but the crack was just immense in there....ya really cud just go in by yourself n still know about half the club!+there was half of me college goin up until just ova a yr ago or sumat!

wen a went bak4 fergie in december it was pretty damn crap tho....altho the crack afta it was bloody immense!!!!!
  2. Wot

Wot Registered User

Yeh, prentend clubs like ikon :eek: :eek:
  3. Titch

Titch Registered User

i never been clubbing ever

whats it like????
  4. B.O.B.

B.O.B. Registered User

Can't remember! Apparently I enjoy myself though. I keep going in the hope that one day I will remember enough to know what it's like!
  5. bigdave

bigdave Registered User

you sed it all bruvva!!!

i meant when the shack was good it was good!!! and now promise is!!

it used to be soo friendly!!thats where i started and made loads of friends straight away, whereas crasher and promise took a lot longer before you get to know the cliques and that!!!but now i know a few peeps i thinks its the friendliest place around!!
  6. Disco Drew

Disco Drew Registered User

My clubbing days started way back with the MOS annual 2, the first place i went to was GC and i didnt really like it i was used to the likes of ikon, i went back tho and loved every second of it and i went a third time for new year and was probs one of the best nights of my life and then came along GK at the arena.

Ive been going to promise since about this time last year, but started coming regulaly this year and have only missed 3 nights...I still get butterflies on big nights like the bday party and Kremlin and feeling the little creatures now and i still get hot under the collar for promise on fridays! To me its not just about the DJ's or the music its the people who go there, when solid was on for the first time in my life i went out on my todd to meet people id met from this site, the culture has changed me into a better person with loads a confidence.

....few that took a bit of work!!! lol :p