Gods last night....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Glitter Angel, Apr 11, 2004.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Nass

Nass sound. Staff

My 2p's worth:

Gods was mint. Good banter, good music, good people, good vibe.
  2. chickenfizz

chickenfizz

Hardwick was good, but the night hadn't really kicked off then his set was too early, nass said he played 2nd or 3rd set, he was on when I went in and I had qued from 9pm so the 2 sets before his must've been tiny (maybe that's where scott projectt and richard tulip went???) I seemed to miss those two! Set of the night for me was Tall Paul, followed closely by Marco V. Ferry was a bit predictable but good none the less, pleased to hear ligaya, (even if jules did knock it twice). Jules was crap, I didn't like the way he built his set even if the mixes had been in time!

Room 2 was much better than I expected too, highlights being K90s live pa and Amber D.
  3. Spiral

Spiral Registered User

Sounds like Gods have employed Crashers old queue organiser by how long everybody took to get in
  4. yogi

yogi Registered User

Great night, shame i missed you though :(
  5. Luke

Luke Registered User

was mint. tulip was ace. hardwick's first hour was nice but nothing new and well done for pressing cue during emotion in motion :lol: last half hour was nice new good shit :D tall paul was passable, did i hear a new warrior? mike was a rather large letdown, the tunes sounded thin and bland. marco v was immense, airforce 1 sounded mint live. fergie was naughty, best set ive heard him play and i'm not normally a fan. ferry was decent although he played like 10 of his own tunes which was a bit poo, but force of gravity + sweet sorrow :love: jules was a bit shit, played like half of hardwicks tunes and some random f+w stuff. good nite tho, glad i went, great seeing a few locals in there :)

+ also was it just me or was there a load of scottish people there? i must have been asked where i came from about 10 times and then told i was speaking to sum1 from "bonnee scawtland yeehaa!" hehe, random.
  6. yogi

yogi Registered User

aye , heard a few bus loads of neds came down :lol:
  7. Glitter Angel

Glitter Angel Registered User

lol, there was a group of people came down from glasgow...a few off the board too :)
  8. GeordieLee

GeordieLee Registered User

Really really good night. Thanks to whoever fucked up the guestlist, btw! ;) :D

Thought Hardwick played class, regardless of the early time of his set. Marco V was gud too. Jules played alright as well. Cudn't really get into the mood for the HH room at all, it was too light and, tbf, the foyer isnt made to be used like that anyway. They should build a second arena where the car park is, now that the multi storey is open.

Nice meeting Nass at the meet up too! :p

Seriously tho, it was great to catch up with people who I havent seen in ages - Katie, Jess, Linzi, Scottish Claire, Chute etc.

Brilliant! :D
  9. Glitter Angel

Glitter Angel Registered User

hahaha, were you and nass the only ones who turned up for the meet up???? Gimps :rolleyes: :lol:
  10. GeordieLee

GeordieLee Registered User

Nope. Quite a few of us came.............eventually. ;)
  11. Play

Play Registered User

Totally agree woth you there... Jules could'nt leave the CDj alone!!! we sat out in the Polysexual part for the last 30 mins... Tbh he was pissing me off!

Marco V played the set of the night for me!!! he was awsome! Imo he's in the class of Tiesto and PvD... Hardwick played realy well too! tunes i can Remember from last night :

Carlo Resoort - Musica
    Tiesto Feat BT - Love comes again (Mark Norman mix)
    Smith and Pledger - ? ? ?
    Sixfoureight - No mans land
    BT - Flaming june
    Igor S - Airforce one
    Pontape with the vocal's (Really went off in there to this)
    Passive resistance
    Tina Arena feat roc project - Never (filterheadz remix) by Push :eek:
    Ligaya
    Ferry corsten - Indigo
    Dk8 - Murder was the bass
    Satalite - missed this though! :(

Met a lot of people too! it was good meetin people from the forum! :cool2: :funky:

Was defo one of those nights where i lost everyone!!!!! If it was'nt for crasher chick i'd of been by my self for most of the night!!! Glad i went now! only got my ticket on the day of the event too! (Cheers Fiddla! :wink: )

Mick :D
  12. Micky-Owens

Micky-Owens Registered User

my costume was the fucken daddy :lol:

was class glancing over and seeing sumbody fucked up glance over then do a double take, you could see them say "wtf"

i was pesterd every 20 mins or so for photos

well worth the £15 hire charge :up:
    might buy one to use as sumthing while fixing the car, even the fucken coppers weher having a giggle @ my expense outside :lol:
  13. Play

Play Registered User

14. Nass

Nass sound. Staff

Micky, you **** - you should have came to the meetup!

I want my race :mad:
  15. Micky-Owens

crushed velvet style red and zebra printed pimp suit with big hat and shades :lol:

spud took a photo or 2
  16. Micky-Owens

cant race in the hat mate :lol:
  17. Sleepy

Sleepy Registered User

kinky...

keep this to pm's please ;)
  18. dobbs

dobbs Registered User

Last night was class up until about 4.30...major comedown, felt pretty shit tbf. And really REALLY tired :(

Remember Hardwick's set when we first went into the main room was sounding good. It was my first arena event so was pretty fucking amazing the size of the place (compared to Foundation :lol: )

Hi to the random lads from Aberdeen who I was talking to, seemed sound :up:

Meet up was fairly dismal :lol: Though during the night I met Sam (crasher chick), Revel, Jambon, Chute, Stu, Andy, erm, some others probably can't really remember. It was a lonnnng night, though went incredibly fast :think:

Great afterparty action...ordering too many taxis and going back and forth with pissed off taxi drivers :lol: Though I was fucked, just wanted to sleep tbf. Which I did, until someone threw a toy horse at me :rolleyes:

Though after 4.30 was pretty shit, overall the whole night was amazing :D Thanks to the organisers for fucking up Lee's guestlist, meant I skipped the queue and didn't have to use that ticket I had bought :mad: :rolleyes:
  19. Micky-Owens

20. scruf

scruf Registered User

had a really good night... good laugh more than anything... spent far too long drooling over blatantly underage girls... :eek:

miller - wtf where u on!! :lol:

thank you ever so much to whichever numbnuts fucked up the guestlist.. nice one :) :rolleyes: :up:

cheers to john + pete for gettin me in :love:

and ta to sam for tryin to crush my hand :laugh: :p