Gaddafi = Brown Bread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Willa, Oct 20, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

1. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

Here's the simple truth about war, (and it doesn't need loads of reports in mainstream news to back this up), it's not a clean business. Smart Bombs don't just "kill the baddies", there's always collateral damage in every conflict where civilians are involved. Look at Iraq - far more civilians killed than soldiers on either side. And thats before you get to the reported Human Rights abuses where the Rebels are torturing and killing Gaddafi loyalists/supporters.

I rest my case. "Don't believe the mainstream media, but do believe the guy making the catchy youtube videos that blame the illuminati, oil, the Rothschilds or the NWO". Whatever next, we invoke Godwin's law and involve the Nazis? :facepalm: :lol:
  2. Rory Space

Rory Space Gonny wreck yir fucking hoose Sweat tits

You my friend, are a Nazi ;)
  3. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

4. Congay

Congay Registered User

No room for you gayers at my Naiz swap meet. Iv got some sick hot blondes coming round
    Conway likes this.
  5. Congay

Congay Registered User

As for creating his own chem weapons? We are the biggest war mongers and dishs of death on the planet!!!! Cluster bombs and napalm have been used by our forces recently. Along with god knows what chems they drop on the poor afgans to kill the poppy fields etc.

Dont fall for it tory boy, dont fall for it
    Rory Space likes this.
  6. TheSpence

TheSpence Registered User

7. Congay

Congay Registered User

allah akbar
  8. TheSpence

TheSpence Registered User

I thought the Libs were taking libs when they captured the Colonel & started shouting about the higher ranking Akbar who wants to hear that when you got a stick up yer hoop.

akbar.jpg
    Conway likes this.
  9. Congay

Congay Registered User

its a twwarrrp
  10. forks

forks still not dead

the Colonels regime was remarkable in one respect - the almost total disconnect between what he said he was doing and what he was actually doing. Rory that video is more or less a collection of what he said he was about without a critical faculty engaged. There are plenty of others from ordinary Libyans which seem to me to be a better representation of the truth. But it's true that none of us, unless we have first hand experience of something, can truly know if we are being lied to or manipulated by the media in all it's forms. All we can do is weigh it up in our own minds and decide who we trust based on past experience.
    It seems to me that if he was such a good guy there would not have been a popular uprising in the first place.
    The sight of him being manhandled, murdered, and laid out for all to see while he rotted is disgusting but who can say we wouldn't have done the same if we were in their position?
    Interestingly one of the guys interviewed said how come the US and UK were complaining and demanding an investigation into his death, nobody was doing the same about the lynching of Osama Bin Laden? - he had a point.
    Conway likes this.
  11. Congay

Congay Registered User

WE ARE THE WAR MONGERS AND WAR CRIMINALS

BRING ON ANOTHER 9/11 WE DESERVE IT
    forks likes this.
  12. Rory Space

Rory Space Gonny wreck yir fucking hoose Sweat tits

I see the sons are planning on handing themselves in... for "war crimes against humanity".

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16096763

Oh looky here conway... I guess one part out of my three videos was correct :p

The news came as Russia's prime minister, Vladimir Putin, said he had been "disgusted" by television images of Gaddafi's last minutes.

He said: "Almost all of Gaddafi's family has been killed, his corpse was shown on all global television channels, it was impossible to watch without disgust.

"The man was all covered in blood, still alive and he was being finished off."

Ps I'm taking the piss, b4 you go all SA on me.