Fusion @ Blue Whitleybay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by M.C.E, Mar 10, 2003.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Mr. Revel

Mr. Revel Registered User

what small nights in newcastle to you go to then caz?
  2. TheSpence

TheSpence Registered User

Spot on Caz! If people like Revel & his chums went to some of the small nights it would help the local scene
  3. caz

caz

I'll see you at the next small night.................
  4. Mr. Revel

probably not, cos i bet u dont ever go to any!
  5. caz

caz

The last small night I went to was a one off fundraiser at world headquaters three lads with decks at home with a chance to play somewhere on a tuesday night for free and they had the place rocking great night out
  6. TheSpence

TheSpence Registered User

Caz post any local nights of interest in the section for local nights.

Hopefully people like Revel will read some of them and get themselves to some of these nights
  7. Mr. Revel

8. caz

caz

You never know do you ...
    I'm off to go flyering for an event this sunday but check out the whats on in the north east it's amazing what you can find big and small
  9. TryHard*tidyShaun

TryHard*tidyShaun Registered User

There are some great smaller nights out there, some people however are stuck in their superclub bubble Im afraid. Alot of people are starting to vote with their feet at long last though and refuse to be treated like crap. If your pound isnt being appreciated, move on because there are clubs out there that will.

The whole point of the smaller nights coming through is to give you the punter something which the superclubs arent and deliver it and 9/10 the superclubs arent giving you much back for your loyality and support. The smaller clubnights are ran by the clubber for the clubber, there's a common understanding, they're far more in touch with what you want and do put their neck out alot. They're not CEOs of some leisure company.

The superclubs created the hype about clubbing. yet today, clubbers are and will be extremely cynical about what they're getting and what it's going towards, the superclubs downfall. People are fed up with the snobbery value of a night out, it is and should be from the start about going out and having fun.

DJs always in interviews when asked what's the best places youve djed at, they'll talk about the smaller nights they supported and grew with, Anne Savage is a good example when she talked about Vague in Leeds.

Today, alot of the djs which have made it big and play at the typical superclub dont enjoy themselves half as much, they dont like what the club stands for, thinks the promotors are knobs and the clubbers clueless beyond brief.
  10. Neil Buckley

Neil Buckley Registered User

Well said mate....

And as far as some peoples coments on here, i think you have to support your local djs and nights because the big djs at the min will not be round forever

GOOD LUCK FUSION!!!

Neil..
  11. JAY-JAY

JAY-JAY Registered User

12. Jon Mack

Jon Mack Registered User

Ive been it was good crack, try it you may like it. smaller nights are the big nights before they got big **if you know what i mean ** :rolleyes: