Fucking Pigs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scotty, Jul 27, 2006.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

i'd rather get me cock out infront of a crowd of people and piss infront of them than piss myself. you cant hold it in forever. ive waited in taxi queues for like an hour, ive had shitloads of pints and i have a weak bladder. theirs nothing else you can do. if theyre that bothered about people pissing in the street maybe they should put all these fines to good use and build public toilets. even ones that have a member of staff in it that charge u like 30p or something.
  2. Amyblah

Amyblah Registered User

You could get some incontinence nappies from an old peoples home if you're really worried youre gonna piss yourself :D
  3. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

:lol: but then i'd smell like an old person :cry: :oops:
  4. Amyblah

Amyblah Registered User

I don't understand how you lot think you'd piss yourselves if you didn't have a piss in an alleyway.

I sometimes really need a piss but never badly enough to think I'm gonna piss myself. Women don't have a choice, we have to put up with needing to go til we find a loo
  5. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

women dont drink pints, well most dont!

seriously, if you were me you'd understand how bad it feels. i feel like any minute it'll come out on its own. i dotn just do it anyway, i'll pick a back alley. i dont see the problem, its only piss, dogs and cats do it
  6. Amyblah

Amyblah Registered User

i drink lager loads and i quite often feel desperate for a piss but i dont think id actually piss myself.

I wasnt saying i think its a problem. I just find it hard to understand how you can think you'll piss yourself if you dont hang on til you get to a loo. Test yourself next time, I bet you don't piss yourself :D
  7. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

but why put yaself through torture? when u can easily have one in a bacl street. how is it harming? its out of the way and its not like a bit piss on the floor is gonna hurt anyone
  8. Amyblah

Amyblah Registered User

i didnt say its harming :confused:

needing a piss is hardly torture. did your mam not toilet train you properly? :p
  9. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

it is though, maybe its different for girls. we'll never know and nor will you know what its like for lads. it could be a lot different for all you know. it is fucking torture, espesh when you get in taxi and its going over bumps and shit.

the best is when you have a piss in someones letter box. or even a post box, just for the crack like:wink: :wink:
  10. Amyblah

Amyblah Registered User

Its cos women are better at controlling themselves :D

Boys are useless :lol:
  11. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

you cant hold it forever, if you could get to a point where u'd never need to piss we'd all do it. Plus, if you hold ya piss in too long cant you get an infection?:spangled:
  12. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

both of those comments are true:oops:

but its what ya body needs? if you're really thirsty could you go without water?
  13. Amyblah

Amyblah Registered User

Not forever. I'm not saying I could go forever without having a piss either. I'm saying I can keep it in til I get to a toilet:D
  14. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

what if you got to a point where you feel like you're going to piss ya pants though? would you squat or would you rather it trickle through ya new french knickers and down ya leg, then landing nicely in your shoe.:cry:

i know what i'd rather do tbh!! i'd hate to get me french knickers all wet and smelly:wink:
  15. Amyblah

Amyblah Registered User

its never been that bad that i feel like im gonna piss myself though
  16. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

it does for some people in certain situations though, until you've felt like that you'll never know. its not very nice at all:(
  17. Micky-Owens

Micky-Owens Registered User

lets be honest, the type of people who go around pissing in streets are that wasted/scummy in the first place, they always end up pissing down there own leg and not realising.

so you have a weak bladder and that gives you the right to wazz all over the town centre

LMFAO

scumbag :lol: :lol: :lol:
  18. Alexander

Alexander Registered User

your all scruffy mongy wee-wee poluting fanny warts, you all say theres no where to piss when all the clubs are shut blah fucking blah, so why is it ii've never pissed in the street? i go in town have the same problems as you but still manage not to do it.
  19. LeeTheMackem

LeeTheMackem Lets Cacky Tash Him

Ive pissed in alleys been caught by coppers apoligised and been polite theyve sent me on omy way.Ive seen inbred scruffs piss in the street and get lippy with coppers they get a fine/arrested.Unlucky you shouldnt be a beer boy prick and you would save 80 quid
  20. Smog

Smog Registered User

i was watchin one of those crappy police n boozy brits programs on bravo or something a while back and some police caught a guy pissing in the street... that particular constabulary has an on-call little cleaner truck that came along and the guy had to clean up his piss infront of everyone.

maybe an idea for other forces to try out, if ya get caught it makes you look like a pleb infront of passers-by yet its better than an £80 fine :up:
  21. LeeTheMackem

LeeTheMackem Lets Cacky Tash Him

i know they give that option in durham sometimes