freemasons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stephen, Apr 22, 2007.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. forks

forks still not dead

well it does
  2. Rossy

Rossy . Staff

No it doesn't. The onus is on you.

Although yeah, jack the ripper did probably get away with it because the chief of police was in the freemasons.
  3. forks

forks still not dead

scepticism without any knowledge to base it on is meaningless posing
  4. Rossy

Rossy . Staff

Well how can you have any knowledge on a rumour that doesn't probably exist?
  5. forks

forks still not dead

the rumour exists. and human nature being how it is .......
  6. Shortee

Shortee back of the net

I was talking to my boss today about whats been said in this thread :lol:

He reckons Jack the Ripper was Royalty :confused: Possibly was a Mason but he was on the defensive about the theory of the Super being a Mason and that being the reason he was never brought to justice.

He wouldnt tell me if there is a secret handshake and the touching of the knuckle to indicate how high up the 'mason ladder' you are.

He reckons there is no secrecy to the masons but what goes on behind the lodge doors never leaves a mason's mouth unless speaking to a fellow mason of the same lodge. If they were sworn to secrecy or if it was a secret society then why can Mason's admit to otheres to being one :)

Apparently the masons were the first to donate to the Tsunami approximately 500k :)

The rumours of mason's being set for life in career etc is apparently bullshit but if a mason was to die any children of that mason would be funded through private school and given as much chance as they would if their father was still alive. There is also Mason owned care homes for mason's to retire to and still keep their pension.

The master of the lodge is only in power for 1 year, being voted in by fellow mason's, the master then has roughly 5 visits a month to other lodges all over the country to meet with other masters and duties to visit fellow if taken ill, donating to charities etc.

Its 150quid a year to join the mason's and 5quid a month which goes in the pot to charity nights/hospitals/donations etc.

It depends on the lodge as to whether anyone can join, My boss is third from Master and is in Seaham lodge and they prefer you to be introduced by a fellow mason, although the way things are going you could just walk in and ask to join, but you do have to be an upstanding member of the community, in other words, a doctor, director, policeman, etc :lol: so I cant really see you Seaham boys at the next Mason's charity event :wink:

Phew, I think the above is the most I have ever posted on here.
  7. forks

forks still not dead

you'll have to change your name to longee :)
  8. Shortee

Shortee back of the net

Oh Dear :lol: