Finished uni for the year!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vicious_stu, May 25, 2004.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. Guest

i can see why your not happy about the shack then, its all house orientated now just empty and full of twats, i thought u were complaining about the lack of variety.... and i suppose you'll enjoy france loads of house clubs, francois k is on at the end of the month at the shack tho...cold be worth a look for ya :up:
  2. katy

katy

u can never claim the empire is shit for variety, just the crowd has dissapeared ther emust of been maybe 500 regulars a few year ago who went every night regardless of the music. now ive heard they don't even open the second floor let alone the gods!

:(
  3. Guest

only open the 2nd floor on some nights, gods hasnt been open for ages, it really is shit for variety now tho honestly, appart from picotto last sunday, and the crasher night, there is no variety at all, the only time its packed is for hed kandi, when its full of people you will see there only on that night and no other night.

if you like house get yourself to the onion on a saturday
  4. kirky_klubber

kirky_klubber Registered User

Re: Re: Finished uni for the year!

Which uni u at in leeds katy? Uni uni or met uni?

Im on same course at met wiv stu and we jus got year of america to look forward to now!!!

I heard shit loads about how much harder 2nd year is to first! Not lookin forward to that like! Where do u go out in leeds then apart from Basics on a sat?
  5. andy_rocks

andy_rocks Registered User

Re: Finished uni for the year!

if you're a medic, i can fully empathise with the multiple choice thing!!