E-petition demands drastic action to stop Britain's population hitting 'unsustainable' 70million

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Congay, Nov 1, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. Congay

Congay Registered User

93% of ALL IMMIGRANTS come to the U.K.

A small island with bad weather as far from home as you can get.

I wonder why?

Could it be for work? We have 3 million on the dole??
  2. Congay

Congay Registered User

ps spence find something better than a yank link PLEASE
  3. forks

forks still not dead

what ! 93% of all the immigrants in the world!!!!!! where the fuck did you get that from? The EDL Newsheet?
    "The International Organization for Migration (IOM) stated there are more than 200-million migrants around the world today." fuck me the population of the uk must already be close to 200,000,000!! who knew? They are probably sleeping 200,000 to a bed in Pike's flats
    Conway likes this.
  4. forks

forks still not dead

can you post this again in English so I can work out what you are trying to say here
  5. Congay

Congay Registered User

Everytime you quote EDL or RACIST without cause belittles you and yours. You are aware of this arnt you?

Its immigrants coming to the UK, live in England... sorry if i mislead you into a semi erection.
    "93% of immigrants to the UK live in England. That is the conclusion of research by Migration Watch UK. Of the 7.1 million foreign born people living in the UK, 6.6 million live in England. As for the latest projections for population growth, 86% is expected to occur in England."
  6. S.E.C.T.

S.E.C.T. Kiss My Face

What a poor rebuttal. I'm disappointed
  7. forks

forks still not dead

they live in England ? so what? And you can't deny making racist comments surely/ It's your whole pitch.
    well I read it again and what i think you are saying is that since some of us are greedy, uncaring, selfish and cruel, then we should just not bother trying to change the way society is organised or try to frame laws that mitigate against it and just let a tide of greed wash us all away. Unless you think that the UK has a totally perfect set of laws which can't be improved upon? is that it? Or that because I might like to bash David Camerons head in with a brick I should be allowed to do it because it's human nature to be violent and what's the point in making laws against it?

We can change the way the economic life of the country is organised, we can write new laws. You seem to think it's all fixed forever. 100 years ago you could send kids up chimneys to clean em. I'm sure the victorian S.E.C.T. would have let them carry on as long as it kept people rich
  8. S.E.C.T.

S.E.C.T. Kiss My Face

Not at all. I was just pointing out that because you think something is immoral it doesn't mean it is.

I still think if you won the Euromillions tonight (which is not possible btw because I have all 18 winning tickets) you would take advantage of the laws of the land to keep as much money as you could from the tax man.
  9. forks

forks still not dead

but would I be right to do so?
  10. S.E.C.T.

S.E.C.T. Kiss My Face

You would be bloody stupid not to
  11. forks

forks still not dead

I guess that's where we are now. A totally individualist society where everyone grabs as much as they can. Yes I probably would because everybody else does. As you say, I'd be a fool. We need a fairer society and I guess that would take more tolerance and empathy and compassion. You can't make money with those values. Greed is good, no such thing as society, private good public bad, zero tolerance. She did a good job.
  12. MELT

MELT Registered User

thatcher was a cunt fact !

and as a result of the 80s greed , 99 percent of peoplenow only care about themselves
  13. forks

forks still not dead

Red in tooth and claw capitalism will eat itself. Humans need collaboration as well as competition, fairness instead of exploitation. Our society is on its way to economic and social collapse. Or a renewal of basic human values. One of the two.
    Conway likes this.
  14. forks

forks still not dead

"Nobody loves you when you're old and grey
    Nobody needs you when you're upside down
    Everybody's hollerin' 'bout their own birthday
    Everybody loves you when you're six foot in the ground. "