E-petition demands drastic action to stop Britain's population hitting 'unsustainable' 70million

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Congay, Nov 1, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

1. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

I'm all for it - replace a bunch of lazy, entitlement-minded spongers with hard-working immigrants :up:
  2. Congay

Congay Registered User

good luck with that
  3. forks

forks still not dead

they are just people ffs. just as good and bad as the rest of us
    Teknofish likes this.
  4. Congay

Congay Registered User

Yes but WHY should they be allowed to pluck a ripe juicey apple from OUR TREE?

"They" = anyone who hasnt contributed to "uk tax system" whatever colour creed or religion.
  5. forks

forks still not dead

well top of that pile are the rich - they pay fuck all
    Conway likes this.
  6. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

You do realise that any immigrant to this country must have a supporting job before they move here, and that they are not allowed to claim benefits for at least the first year or at all (depending on whether they have moved from inside/outside the EU)?

People can't just move to this country and rape the benefits system as easily as you make out.
  7. forks

forks still not dead

nyway if the Tory boys keep going as they are there won't be a benefit system to rape before long
  8. TheSpence

TheSpence Registered User

Wait till Universal credit starts in Nov 2013 it will be a bumper xmas that year for the familes on full benefits. The good thing about Universal credit is it will mean a job for life for me.
    Teknofish likes this.
  9. S.E.C.T.

S.E.C.T. Kiss My Face

50% Tax on everything over ~40K says otherwise
  10. forks

forks still not dead

ha ha ha ha ha - the rich - do you think they pay income tax? ha ha ha ha
  11. S.E.C.T.

S.E.C.T. Kiss My Face

Ha ha ha - you think "the rich" don't pay taxes? Ha ha ha
  12. MaGoo

MaGoo

Of course 'the rich' pay taxes, you moron.
  13. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

They don't all pay the 40% figure, there are ways and means to get around that, especially if you're self employed.
  14. MaGoo

MaGoo

Yeah, of course they do. But people that aren't classed as the rich still have ways of paying less tax. Doesn't mean they don't pay tax. I worked freelance for a year or so and I know (well, my accountant knew) some good tricks to reduce the bill. I accept that some people will get away with paying next to nothing but the majority of high earners will pay a lot more tax than the low earners, rightly or wrongly. Saying the 'the rich' (whatever that means) don't pay income tax is utter bollocks.
  15. forks

forks still not dead

how much tax did Rupert Murdoch pay in the Uk last year? I'm talking about the rich. Not someone earning £40,000. you dumb fuck. They can set up offshore accounts, get paid in low tax states, employ clever and expensive accountants to make sure they pay next to nothing. Check out Sir Phillip Green -"The retail tycoon, whose empire spans department store BHS to Topshop and Dorothy Perkins, did pay a £1.2 billion dividend to his wife, Tina, in 2005 via a complex tax vehicle which effectively makes her the owner of his Arcadia chain.
    Because she lives in Monaco, a tax haven, she was able to receive the dividend tax-free.
    that single avoider has screwed more out of the UK than all the asylum seekers put together
  16. forks

forks still not dead

Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone, revealed that the fact his family's offshore trust, Bambino Holdings, was controlled by his ex-wife rather than himself could have saved him "in excess of £2bn" in tax.
  17. forks

forks still not dead

To qualify for the £53 a week they receive in jobseeker's allowance, young people are being forced to work without pay for up to eight weeks for companies such as Tesco, Poundland, Argos and Sainsbury. Some of the nation's poorest people, in other words, are being obliged by the state to subsidise some of its richest businesses, by giving them their labour.
  18. forks

forks still not dead

tax evasion is costing the public purse over £15 billion per year and benefit fraud just over £1 billion.
    suck on that moron
  19. Congay

Congay Registered User

I work with low life leeches from the Eastern Bloc countries, they just LIE about having a job... the woman I know for example just state they are working as self employed cleaners as soon as they land, most of them are registered for months maybe years before they even set foot on the queens soil because the leeches that arrive before register their entire fucking family and friends as "self employed cleaners".

They don’t have to produce payslips or anything because they "work for themselves"

They do this blag for a few months then hit the BENIFITS HARD. Housing Benefit, Child Benefit and Tax Credit Benefit.

They then register straight away for a council house.

None of them have any uge to work as they are living like prince's comapred to the USSR circa 1990.

Iv seen all this with my own eyes in my life experience, you just regurgitated a google quest and made youself look silly (again)

NEXT
  20. Congay

Congay Registered User

Discussions about Tax evasion and the work shy white underlass always get pulled into discussions about this, but they are two COMPLETELY different issues