COSMIC BASTARD FUCKING BALLROOM CUNTS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Carson, May 16, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Carson

Carson Registered User

:lol: I understand the fact its promoting another night but the fact I got permission and the way it was dealt with is what has pissed me off so much.
  2. TheSpence

TheSpence Registered User

As Afro boy works in Marks & Spencer go there & ask him zillions questions on products, prices & where stuff as M & S has high level of customer service he will have to be polite.......may be a tad petty but it will give you 5 mins of fun of this gimp running round for you.
  3. graham

graham Registered User

Creased :lol: :lol:
  4. adam.

adam. kthxbi

good idea - m&s in town ?
  5. Micko_Harriso

Micko_Harriso Say Energy!!

When we were outside the bouncer apologised & said it was the manager who wanted him out

Not really sure going to the manager about anything would really change much
  6. DN HY

DN HY 142 bmp

depends how its done, if you do it after a night out full of beer and insults i imagine it was have an adverse effect :lol:
  7. adam.

adam. kthxbi

to be fair its the ballrooms fault for not asking if the poster was one of theirs or not. spose its no skin off theyre nose if a dj gets kicked out like, as long as its not the headliner tbf.

i remember menno de jong having some trouble with the doorman/managment when he was on at jnr:g ages ago
  8. DN HY

DN HY 142 bmp

he deserved it for wearing that fucking hat :lol:
  9. Micko_Harriso

:lol:

I know a lot of people on here rate the Ballrooms as a club - but I wasnt that sure myself

Reminded me of the Attic in places - random steps (death traps) all over & drinks prices that change everytime you go to the bar
  10. Vicky Vegas

Vicky Vegas .................

Whas it busy? I couldn't make it down, but had someome handing out flyers, hope they're ok :(
  11. TheSpence

TheSpence Registered User

aye
  12. DN HY

DN HY 142 bmp

I've not been in for a while but when JnrG was on there i loved it, i went to freaky dancing there a few times as well, also class - like i say not been for ages but it was miles better than attic
  13. Micko_Harriso

Doesnt take much to be better than the Attic, just certain aspects of the Ballrooms reminded me of it

I missed out on JuniorG so I dont think I can really comment on how good the place can be - but it didnt do much for me last night
  14. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

everyone finds that manager a pain
  15. graham

graham Registered User

Whatever reasons it is down to, management, glass collectors, prices to hire the place, the ballroom definitely isn't what it was a few years back.

Think back 2 or 3 years, you had the friday roster of error, habit, freaky dancing and junior g - you could turn up any given week and the club would be busy with some quality guests being booked by all the nights.

Fast forward to now, the only night of note that remains and will pull in a club full of people most events is Jaunt? Cleer seems to have taken a step back after a couple of quiet events, and Nice on saturdays has been dead for as long as i can remember before they have eventually given up on the the dead horse and replaced it with this MILF night that starts tonight. (Apologies if i am missing any glaringly obvious others?)

I think the reasons for this is probably a bit of all the above - why would a promoter come in to do an event, pay 3 or 4 times what the costs were a couple of years back to hire the place, only to find a management team working against you and a glass collector/door team intent on kicking out as many of the nights regulars as possible?

I like the ballrooms as a venue and have never had any problems there personally, though there has been some nights when 5 mins wouldn't go by without some cunt getting hauled through the club and hoyed out.

The only thing that lets them get away with charging what they do and acting how they are is a massive shortage of decent venues to hold events in the area. Because of this unfortunately people will keep on going back, and when some of the more established nights (ie Habit) get sick and leave there's always someone else just starting out and looking for a venue to replace them.
  16. LeeTheMackem

LeeTheMackem Lets Cacky Tash Him

was it busy last night???
  17. Gary Proud

Gary Proud Registered User

Pretty much nail on head there mate :up:
  18. Rory Space

Rory Space Gonny wreck yir fucking hoose Sweat tits

Did find my self a lovely trap one night in the dj booth :lol:
  19. DN HY

DN HY 142 bmp

:up: (world headquarters FTW :D)
  20. Rory Space

Rory Space Gonny wreck yir fucking hoose Sweat tits

I'll never forget a cupla years back, my m8 was off his nut as per n kept telling me there was some guys in the toilet trying to get him to sign up for a credit card of some sort, then bump it etc. I assumed he was tripping so thought i'd go check it out, sure enough these 2 twitchy cunts started trying to get me to sign up for sumit, sweat running off them onto the paper :lol: every time i went for a piss they pulled me, endedup losin my rag in the end n nearly got booted out, went n told sum1 at the bar n he was like.... i dunno what ur talking about, you had drugs? :lol: i hadnt like.

Just pissed on the stairs the rest of the night for there cheek :p

(Joke, about the piss)