Climate Change

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MistaK, Dec 17, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

It's a good thing I bother to rise to the challenge of providing an alternative viewpoint on current affairs.

.... Everyone would otherwise be fucked for easy excuses to post pictures of lizards, tin foil head gear or all seeing eyes in Lady gaga music videos ;)
  2. MELT

MELT Registered User

we are in a period of tropicalisation so the polar ice caps will melt

tbh i am more worried about what all the pollution is doing to my lungs
  3. forks

forks still not dead

melt talking about melting. now we're going somewhere
  4. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

Brid you've got some quite sensationalist attitudes towards things! :lol:

however i think China's one child policy is the right way to go - and tbh people really should stop breeding. ever since the invention of penicillin and modern medicine the population of earth has went beserk.

did anyone watch that programme btw? and did anyone watch the part about the bloke who owned a wind turbine company? The main woman protester who stuck her neck right out to stop the wind turbines in her area 'spoiling the view' and 'decreasing the property value' in the town. then asked after the commitee meeting cancelled the plans for the farm (which could potentially power the town plus 5 more), then asked about what her thoughts on renewable energy were - she said that 'it's one of the most important things we should be thinking about' and her 'area was keen to learn more'

i could actually stick my left foot right through her jaw for that hypocrytism alone - what a fucking stuck up, middle class bitch.
  5. BRID

Should any free person be prevented by the state from doing what their most basic biological function?

People are artificially crowded together, and then told that they are 'overpopulated'. The reality is that we inhabit less than 2% of the worlds habitable land mass, and every single person on this earth could be given 1000 square foot each and would fit into the state of Texas. Populations in developed europe are in DECLINE and its only through the immigration that was forced on us (and lied) about, that it has any chance of being propped up.

With energy, we already have the means to power the world a million times over but it is continually surpressed in the name of money and control. Nuclear and geothermal energy could solve the problem in a heartbeat, but we spend our money instead on a 'war on terror' or bailing out banks.

Even IF this whole climate change and man made CO2 thing was real, the last people i would entrust this to are our 'leaders'. Why? because the answer to every fucking problem in this world seems to be tax, and ever expanding state control ... you'd think after thousands/millions of years on this planet, the human race would have evolved to the point where every single problem didnt involve the state dipping its hand into your pocket and increasing its power over you.

Whats the REAL crime on humanity? To me, things like that are.
  6. forks

forks still not dead

nobody is more anti state control than me but I can't see where climate change fits into this? what if it's true? you must concede that it just might be. and flooding the planet with more nuclear waste doesn't seem to me to be a way to go.
    if they are doing it to control everyone it seems they are not doing so good a job of it since almost nobody seems to believe in it any more. even I'm unsure. I am just very suspicious when I find out who is funding the anti campaign ie oil companies. I've never thought of them as friends of the little guy against the power of the state. Have you ever considered that you might have been manipulated into your opinions?
  7. BRID

climate change fits into it, because the moment these laws are passed that accept CO2 as being responsible for climate change - then ANYTHING that involves any amount of CO2 being emitted will now be a potential target.

Its ALREADY been spitballed that we would all be given a carbon 'allocation' to spend each year, and decided depending on someone elses whim. When you combine this with charges and restrictions against all other things you can think about that involve CO2 (like ... fucking everything!) then you now have a means to control everyone, and dont need stupid 'anti terror' laws to do it.

Personally, i might have been born in the United Kingdom, but i consider myself a sovereign entity in my own right - i dont believe any fucker has the right to control and 'own' me. If i wanna do something, i should be able to do it. end of. (As long as it doesnt involve hurt or loss to another human being). The Americans had it right, originally, when they wrote that into their constitution.

Some people love the idea of a benevolent administration watching over them their entire lives. Good luck to them and i hope they enjoy it. It doesnt mean that I have to suffer it tho.
  8. Rossy

Rossy . Staff

I heard from someone thats a thetan level 7 conspiracy theorist that the stuff about global warming being a trick is conspiracy peddled by the oil barrons.

7 billion people and chemicals being pumped into the air everywhere to sustain them not having any adverse effect on the climate (?) Vs. the new world order who put symbols on dollar bills making a big conspiracy theory because oil is worth so much more than making fuck loads of money
  9. B.O.B.

B.O.B. Registered User

Regardless of climate change, this planet only has limited resources, be they oil, nuclear, metals, whatever. Surely it's common sense to take care of what we have?
  10. TheSpence

TheSpence Registered User

Everyone is in cahoots again. I wonder if at these meeting a PA types up the minutes.
  11. forks

forks still not dead

no no - lets boogie till it goes dark. fuck em all.
  12. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

good way of thinking - i'm off to start my petrol generator, to burn some tyres while having my heating on full also i might organise a mass arson over most of the northeasts woodland. i'm calling this 'conducting my own research'

....because according to brid - we have nothing to worry about :wink:
  13. stuwrong

stuwrong Registered User

14. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

Sounds like a rory space/brid hybrid tinfoil trilby job to me.

however i can see how they could do that - there's some people kicking right off in the comments like!

however i can see that redcar is an epic fail now - brown's been trying to flog it to everyfucker and they've been pumping millions into it to get it back up to scratch. alot of jobs down in redcar, while apparently indians are rubbing hands at the prospect of export ratio's. downside of globalisation init.
  15. Rory Space

Rory Space Gonny wreck yir fucking hoose Sweat tits

:lol: wrecked me like fuck nasd - come back tomorrow=
  16. stuwrong

stuwrong Registered User

Yeh a couple of my mates are going to lose their jobs, quite a big deal down here i think everyone knows at least one person affected by it.