Cam phones and Cars

Discussion in 'Photos' started by WebbA, Apr 30, 2004.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. Fa Kin Su Pah

Fa Kin Su Pah Registered User

heard on the radio this morning on my way to work

a bloke was caught in scotland doing 150+ WHILST USING HIS MOBILE

2nd highest speed recorded :eek: :eek: :eek:
  2. trance_fan

trance_fan Registered User

This is exactly the point I was saying. I wasnt saying that taking a pill turns you into a murderer. I was talking about drugs and drug related crime as a whole. NOT just the ones who casually take drugs. Some are clearly missing this point!

Liam (Batfink) - I've seen quite alot of reports in papers and in documentaries where alot of immigrants have been brought over by drug gangs. Usually Chinese, there was an article about some chinese drug lord gettng busted for illigally transporting immigrants as part of his drug empire. That's just one example really.
  3. Q TOY

Q TOY Registered User

Just about all cocain, canabis & smack that is bought through out the world at some point makes proffit for terrorists or organised criminals or for funding wars in the likes of Chechnya etc.

If you think you are buying drugs and not funding bad things you are deluding yourself.:confused:
  4. JockB

JockB Registered User

I'd like to see fuckwit WebbA up in front of a judge on charges for wreckless driving give his plee.

WebbA > "Yes Sir I was driving too fast and being a clown but come on be serious, drug taking and dealing are far worse crimes".

Judge > "Yes your right son, on you go, apologies for wasting your time"

:rolleyes: :lol:
  5. GeordieLee

GeordieLee Registered User

Exactly. :up:
  6. trance_fan

Wether its a worse crime or not doesn't make any difference!

Thats like saying, "yes well i did kill him with a knife, but more people are killed by lions than are killed by me"....totally unrelated and makes your crime no better!

So I don't see the point you're making there..
  7. GeordieLee

GeordieLee Registered User

It has everything to do with it. That was the original argument. That people criticising Webba were being hypocritical because they did illegal stuff too.
  8. trance_fan

Right. Well I didn't criticise him :D

BUT by taking drugs yourself and igoring the other factors is not putting people in as much immediate danger as driving at 120 and using your phone.

So it's not really a good point imo.
  9. Rob

Rob Registered User

This is getting silly now.

An attempt to liken driving recklessly to buying/taking drugs is so pointless is laughable.

They are totally different, they have different effects on you, those around you, your society and the world.

If I go out and get stoned right now I have done something that is ILLEGAL (only just) but not morally wrong. You could argue that my actions are having a negative impact on the world but you can also apply that rather flawed point of view to using petrol (which comes from oil which pays for more than 10 times more war than drug production).

If f I go out and do 100 plus on a road where there could be drivers, cyclists, pedestrians, people's pets etc also using that road I am doing something that is ILLEGAL and MORALLY WRONG.

It amazes and concerns me that some people can't see the difference.
  10. JockB

JockB Registered User

:up:

It's a ridiculous excuse. The boy should hold his hand up, learn something from the roasting he's took and maybe in the process gain some respect.
  11. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

i wasn't knocking the seriousness of his actions, i was pointing out that drugs are a serious crime not matter how u gloss it over - and i'm sane enough to realise they are 2 very seperate offences with very different impacts on society.

i think we've gone slightly off course since someone piped up about driving while on drugs.

i love these arguements that spiral out of control and it all kicks off over a misunderstood post...
  12. JockB

JockB Registered User

:lol: ;)
  13. trance_fan

:up:
  14. Guest

How can you say thats acceptable?? 120 ANYWHERE is dangerous.
  15. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

Your all fucking cocks, webba is cool :king:

Many drivers are trained to drive at high speeds, they have much faster reactions and can control their cars at these speeds... Just because they drive fast it doesn't make them wreckless...

And of course you can fucking relate organised crime to dangerous driving...

Webba gets his buzz driving fast
    Nass gets his buzz snorting 2 foot lines of cocaine (after saving up 3 years pocket money)

Webba crashes and takes out an old lady
    nass funds an illegal war in columbia and helps pay for the guns that masacre a village of orphan babies

Just because we don't see the consequences of our actions it doesn't make them any less real... Its just easier to ignore if they happen on the other side of the world.
  16. confuzzled

confuzzled Registered User

i have been much faster! :lol:

however it was in my dads car on a race track, a place designed for speeds like those.

when i was 17 and had my first car i thought it was incredibily fun & cool to regularly drive around at speeds over 140+ on dual carriageways and motorways. i did so regularly with a car load of people and a real lack of any fear, it was a deadly combination.

thank god i never hurt anyone, and i thank my lucky stars i was never caught by the police otherwise i would of almost certainly been banned or even possibly been sent to jail.

i was foolish and immature and am now big enough to realise what a tool i was, just a shame some other people havn't matured also and realised how stupid behaviour like this is.
  17. Nass

Nass sound. Staff

:tut: We all know who the real fund raiser for the illegal war in chechnya is, don't we Joe?